Toon Not For Sale (NHC)

Charlie-Brown

Nobody was ever going to buy it at the money he wanted. He would have to drop the price considerably given the other clubs that are now up for sale at lesser prices e.g. Portsmouth & West Ham.

As hearts may well learn over the next few weeks, you can only sell something at an acceptable price if someone is willing to pay it.

The Newcastle fans must be delighted! Ashley is probably the only owner in Britain who could make the Romanovs look like a professional, organised outfit.

loveofthegame

Celebrating by getting pumped by Liverpool. The Scousers are 4-1 going on 10-1 up. Shay Given deserves to be at a better side than the Toon.

Charlie-Brown

I think it's a blessing for Newcastle, certainly as far as this season is concerned, it removes the uncertainty hanging over the club and allows everyone at the club to focus their energies towards retaining their Premier League status.

Celebrating by getting pumped by Liverpool. The Scousers are 4-1 going on 10-1 up. Shay Given deserves to be at a better side than the Toon.

To be fair Liverpool have been different class, Gerrard especially. I still think this season we'll see a big club go down and it could be Newcastle depending on what happens in January.

What a fourth goal by Gerrard -- great pass, great run, great finish.

Oh to have just him in our team (with the other 10 of course) -- we would win trophies on a regular basis -- what a player,

loveofthegame
To be fair Liverpool have been different class, Gerrard especially. I still think this season we'll see a big club go down and it could be Newcastle depending on what happens in January.

True, he's a class act.

1-5 now, Alonso. Newcastle better hope Liverpool ease up a bit last 15 mins. This is relegation form.

Just been robbed of a sixth -- well onside

easiest ?50 I'll ever make -- backed them at 5/6

PS noticed laulau (younger version) has come on -- wasn't he with Hobos at some time

Archived