Kingston got a bloody cheek

suzie_preston

I remember us all moaning about Larry's performance in the derby, yet when I looked on most other SPL forums they were marvelling at home he 'dictated the game' and basically ran the show.

Who is this "us all" that you refer to? I thought he had an excellent game at Easter Road, and I was not alone in voicing that opinion on here, in contrast to a flood of negative appraisals.

suzie_preston
Okay, which games in particular did you feel he was below par or not putting in the required effort? And what exactly did he do that was so disappointing for you?

Shall we start with today's game?

Do you think he was giving 100% today? I thought he seemed like there was something else on his mind distracting him from being ready for the passes sent his way and passing back to maroon rather than green shirts.

Just thought I would pull this thread up as I was getting slatted for calling him lazy etc

:rolleyes:

Guest JamboRobbo
I think he played on Saturday like he thinks he already has a move sewn up.

Agree, Larry is a very talented player, but more often than not, he doesn't try a leg.

The sooner we cash in the better, cause he clearly doesn't give a **** about HMFC and just wants to pick up his wages.

Miller Jambo 60
The cheek of the guy if he thinks he's so good why doesn't he give Hearts the benefit of his skills while we are paying his wages, he should be giving us 100% every week for the wages we will be paying him, instead of his lazy, clumsy carn't be bothered attitude we see if he thinks he's going to get a move to a club that's playing CL

"It is every player's aim to keep improving. The Champions League is one of the biggest tournaments in the world and if I have the chance, I would love to play there. But to be honest the speculation doesn't bother me and I just keep concentrating on my football. It doesn't affect my play"

He carn't honestly think he give's Hearts 100% when there are no scouts there watching him, or does he?

lazy sums him up, i would play for nothing.

Mind you im in love ,end off

Archived