Whats everyone up to today?

RoyCropper

My plans today are......bugger all. Just watched Man Utd game which completed my coupon for a ton which was nice. Plan to watch Arsenal v Liverpool later on but rest of the day just **** about on here and have a couple of stellas.

Also the wife is away to asda to do all the christmas food/booze shopping......bliss:)

Also off work for 2 weeks now, life is good:biggrin: If only the jambos could have rounded off a good weekend by winning yesterday.

Whats everyone else up to today? Anyone suffering from last night?

Sergio Garcia

Just watched the Man U game, now go and make my breakfast, french toast i think with some tattie scone and a nice cup of tead.

Then either watch the football in the house or head down the pub for a few hours, then working tomorrow till Wednesday. Sadly the shipping industry doesnt close down for Christmas and New Year. So be quiet few days, until Christmas for me.

Away to jump in the shower then do what will hopefully be the last of the Xmas shopping after that bugger all

Off til the 30th, which is nice

EDIT - AP in my defence seeing your reply to Peanut I only have Council telly and can't be bothered spending the day watching it on scheidt feeds off the internet

Bit gay when there is football on all day IMO.

I waited for the end of United's match and I'll be home for the first game in the EPL starting.

;)

Nursing a brutal hangover. One of the weird ones where you wake up fecking early and can't get back to sleep.

Will nurse it buy eating junk, watching football and playing poker.

Seeing Jimmy Carr at the Playhouse later too.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I waited for the end of United's match and I'll be home for the first game in the EPL starting.

;)

Good lad.

Christmas shopping GTF. :mad:

Much the same as you Roy tbh. Mrs is working so the young lad and I went to the shop for some fodder (nearly got blown away in that gale force wind) and now intend to sit and watch two games of football.

portobellojambo1

Cannot make up my mind. It is either -

(i) Hoover the wallpaper, pop next door and hump their Alsatian, then nip down to RS McColl and rob it.

or

(ii) Sit about doing bugger all bar watch football.

Once I have finished building this bomb with a variety of goodies found in the loo and under the kitchen sink I will then decide if I want to do the energetic route or the lazy route.

Archived