A Merry Xmas Mafia

Groot

Christmas Mafia

First thing first, I want everyone to hide their profile, that way the goodies and baddies can PM in safety to their hearts content and the only way you can confirm your suspicions are on the thread.

Roles

The goodies

The Townies ? you?re clueless to who the characters are and have a jumped up opinion of your own importance. You don?t communicate with anyone outside the game thread so no pms!

Head Angel & Helpers

1 Head Angel- Has final decision on who to investigate with chats with other angels. Can only tell Sally & Rudolph results of investigation

2 Sally- goes out every second night in search for her soul mate. Her ideal soul mate is detailed below and the consequences if they find each other. If she stumbles across anyone else on search for soul mate the person the she chooses will become an angel. (could be blocked by the Ghost)

3 Rudolph- this gent needs no introduction and just works with the others in the quest to identify the Grinch and chums!

All angels can only communicate with each other and if someone becomes an angel I will pm them and tell them who their fellow angels are

Cliff Richard ? Prince of Xmas Pop with secret of ?eternal youth?. Cliff has no communication with others out with the game thread but Cliff will be able to use his secret powers to protect someone each night.

The Snowman ? The Snowman like Cliff works and thinks for themselves. Has no contact with others out with the thread. This role has the ability to protect, investigate or kill. Cant do the same action 2 nights in a row though

Ghost of Xmas Future - Pretty strange character maybe good maybe bad? Bit of a loner, maybe just wanting to fit in? All that is known likes stirring things up a bit. The Ghost has the ability to block the Sally & Jack from making friends by sending me a list of 3 players who he thinks might be getting the friendly treatment in the night. If any of the names match that of the one sent by Sally/Jack they won?t be turned with one exception?..

Now the real baddies!

The Grinch & Friends

1 The Grinch- The one who hates Xmas most he has final decision on who to kill. Works together with the evil ones and can only talk with them

2 Jack Skellington- Yip this poor guy is in turmoil. Jack is bored with all things Halloween and wants to make Xmas his own and make Xmas "better" by adding elements of Halloween. If he finds Sally his soul mate he will learn the error of his ways and they will run off together. If Jack seeks out other people they will be turned to evil elves if not blocked by the wizard

3 Ebenezer Scrooge- Mr ?Bah Humbug? himself, powerless and can only talk to the Grinch and Jack Skellington and help decide who to kill off. If shielded by the Ghost of Xmas Past and is picked by Sally on the same night the Ghost allows Scrooge to see the error of his ways and turn good.

The baddies are out to win the game for themselves and finally get rid all the people who could be happy about Christmas once and for all! Remember more people can get turned to evil and I will say whether they successful in turning someone or not during the night

If someone is turned to evil I will PM them and tell them who their fellow goons are

Jack Frost - Now this guy really hates everyone and is out to kill all as he/she hates everyone and Xmas as it is a time when people can actually enjoy the cold. Has 1 kill per night and will win if he survives to the end of game.

Finally, last but not least?.

Santa Claus ? The Guv?nor of Xmas, the Big Daddy, is not in contact with anyone else except on the game thread. In the case where there is a tie during the day's voting, Santa decides who has been naughty and who has been nice and casts the deciding vote by PM to me, even if he is one of those voted. The first time Santa is killed the role is distributed to an un-roled Townie if there are any left. If there are none or Santa is killed a second time, he turns his back on the game and returns to the North Pole to prepare for Xmas.

List of players below, 18 in total -

1. Marty-French

2. yvonne

3. Boof

4. Frazer

5. Silly Sausage

6. Beverley

7. Armiya

8. Stella

9. milky_26

10. BBJ

11. Miller Jambo

12. Commander Harris

13. Deek

14. Bigsmak

16. Paddy

18. Jamie

19. The Doctor

20. Pugsy 93

Final rule ? no posting big spangly pictures on the thread i.e. Bev?s angel towards the end of the Heroes game and Yvonne?s Brendan Fraser from the sign up thread please. For some reason they make my Internet Explorer crash.

PM?s are on their way

Cheers and Game On

Malky

MODS - Please stick this and un-sticky the sign up thread

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds a nightmare being saved by Cliff Richard! Still will be good to play in a game like this instead of running it. :xmasgrin:

Updated list of players below, 19 in total -

1. Marty-French

2. yvonne

3. Boof

4. Frazer

5. Silly Sausage

6. Beverley

7. Armiya

8. Stella

9. milky_26

10. BBJ

11. Miller Jambo

12. Commander Harris

13. Deek

14. Bigsmak

15. Colin Cameron's Penalty

16. Paddy

18. Jamie

19. The Doctor

20. Pugsy 93

CCP I gave you no. 15 as MillerJambo had already PM'd me claiming 11 and cos of Yvonne's picture I couldn't update it. Sorry I missed you out I didn't put you onto my Word document I was copying over

For the conspiracy theorists, all roles were allocated after the OP was submitted.

unvote silly sausage

I think i'd like to be saved by Cliff Richard then we could go sing mistletoe & wine while sipping some sherry, my idea of heaven :xmastongue:

good evening all, how are we tonight?

right, invisible mode is sorted, not that makes much difference since i've not role this time, but i do pm a fair wee bit.

anyhoo, come on townies, lets get those bad guys :xmasbabe:

vote bev

ok flux, good one

lets all play spot the goon >>>>>>>>>>>> fluxy, mcflux the silly silly sausage :P

All roles are now out, if you haven't been PM'd sorry but you are just a Townie this time.

First deadline will be 9pm on Wednesday.

Basic rules as per usual games, if you are killed you can still post as long as you are amusing, any attempts to directly influence the game will result in me hunting you down and killing you for real.

No discussing off thread via e-mail/PM/whatever unless it is allowed due to your role.

Most importantly have fun

Anybody has any issues/queries feel free to PM me

cheers

How does one hide their profile?

Go yo your user CP

select Edit Options under Settings & Options on the right hand side

check box next to Use Invisible Mode

ok flux, good one

lets all play spot the goon >>>>>>>>>>>> fluxy, mcflux the silly silly sausage :P

just following the plan, before boof gets here.....

bev > bevy > bev the bevy mcbevy > hide the sausage....

As someone has pointed out to me, I have a slight flaw in my well worked out game plan

If Sally or Jack attempt to change any good/bad guy apart from each other the change will not go through and will show up as if it has been blocked

i.e. if Sally picks Scrooge, he will remain evil despite what the OP says

Im just hoping Beverley aint Cliff cos not much chance of her protecting me:xmaseye:

you never know

if you're worth protecting, i'm pretty sure cliff you help out

he did help out at wimbledon remember, that time it rained.

and his wine is ok, is VERY overpriced

and he was my mums fave singer

sadly though, this time i AM roleless

you never know

if you're worth protecting, i'm pretty sure cliff you help out

he did help out at wimbledon remember, that time it rained.

and his wine is ok, is VERY overpriced

and he was my mums fave singer

sadly though, this time i AM roleless

The classic Beverley line :xmasgrin:

Alrite folks

no pm so am a townie this time.

game looks pretty cool tho

on a side not who won the last time and who was bad, i never hang about when am dead.

Hey all..

When is the first deadline!

Wednesday 9pm then 48 hours later, then another 48 and then everyday after that.

If we get to Xmas eve and haven't finished I'll propose having a massive 7th day through to the 28th to make sure everybody can contribute some part.

vote bigsmak

sorry bud have instructions from your missus :xmastongue:

lol... I really should not open my big mouth! ..

Bigsmak, that two months in a row you've been name checked in SFX, you big famous sci-fi geek you!

Disappointed to be roleless, again, so I'll probably not post too much, gutted that I'm not Santa to be honest!

HO-HO-HO

Did somone mention my name?

I'm very busy just now as you might expect.

But I'll try to look in from time to time, check who's being naughty and who's being nice and all that.

Be good kiddies!

HO-HO-HO!

Ahhh the story of the boy who cried wolf....

even you don't believe me?

i'm not gonna share my toys with you...

i'm throwing out the pram right now!

seriously though, its true, boring, but true... i am not a bad guy this time

shame really, cos its kinda fun:xmasbabe:

HO-HO-HO

Did somone mention my name?

I'm very busy just now as you might expect.

But I'll try to look in from time to time, check who's being naughty and who's being nice and all that.

Be good kiddies!

HO-HO-HO!

i'm being nice santa, honest i am. maybe if i sat on your lap i could show you just how much better i can be :xmastongue:

i'm being nice santa, honest i am. maybe if i sat on your lap i could show you just how much better i can be :xmastongue:

Mrs Claus is looking over shoulder and she's not happy with you...

I have a large sack just for you though sweetheart! ;)

I'm away to watch a DVD and I'll probably not be on until tomorrow night.

Voting at the moment is -

Bigsmak 1

Beverley 1

17 still to vote

Sexton Hardcastle

Ah what a way to kill the last 4 days at work. Superb.

Il hold of voting til tomorow when things get nice n festive.

Bigsmak, that two months in a row you've been name checked in SFX, you big famous sci-fi geek you!

This months quote was lot better though... Thats 4 times i've been in the mag..

Woot

Commander Harris
from the last time..

unvote beverley

I asked "in what way?" not "compared with what?"

Commander Harris
lamb stew

you realise this exchange will look a bit suss now.

(especially after this post :eek:)

Archived