ArmiyaRomanova 8

Pugsy 93 8

Miller Jambo 60 7

stella_jambo 5

bringbackjefferies 4

colincameronspenalty 4

Santa Claus 2

Cigaro 1

It has to be said it's a sad state of affairs when the moderator has the highest post count by 30

It has to be said it's a sad state of affairs when the moderator has the highest post count by 30

I am trying my best. We just need one more good guy to vote Jamie to get things going again.

Sexton Hardcastle

Il be out for the rest of the day.

Does that mean that jamie has been punted?

Il check late tonite no doubt.

until then, have a good one!

An early strike this time, with the townsfolk certain they had their man Jamie was led beyond the edge of town to the top of the cliffs to meet his fate. With one big push he was floating in the air then the rocks at the bottom began to get closer and closer.......

Jamie - 'Evil' Ghost of Xmas Future (who did not foresee his own fate) was dead

EDIT - Sorry getting my nights mixed up - I need Head Angel to confirm Investigation, Sally to confirm who she wants to seek out and the Goons to say who they want to chib

cheers

Malky is currently unavailable, will be back later to update things :xmasgrin:

I'm away to the outlaws MERRY CHRIMBO EVERYONE

I know from my list who's naughty and who's nice.

Vote Santa Claus

He's going to be late with all this farting about on Kickback...

Sally- goes out every second night in search for her soul mate. Her ideal soul mate is detailed below and the consequences if they find each other. If she stumbles across anyone else on search for soul mate the person the she chooses will become an angel.

Jack Skellington- Yip this poor guy is in turmoil. Jack is bored with all things Halloween and wants to make Xmas his own and make Xmas "better" by adding elements of Halloween. If he finds Sally his soul mate he will learn the error of his ways and they will run off together.

Well as we enter into the Night before Xmas we have our own little Xmas miracle

Sally was on her never-ending search for her loved one when she saw a shadow in the distance, could it be, is it, she had finally done it, her soul mate was there.

They hugged, they cried (it was quite touching actually) then they decided to forget the evils and fighting of the world and run away together, never to be seen in the cold Xmassy land.

Jack & sally_thumb.jpg

Sally (Deek) and Jack (Paddy) lived happily ever after

But we still have a game to play, the Head Angel was out for the hunt trying to find the remaining goon, but who was that, no it couldn't be him, it's Xmas Eve surely he had things to do , as he got closer there was something wrong but he couldn't quite place it. The he saw his face, Santa was no more, pinned to his chest was a note

'Merry Xmas - the goons' the angel was too late

Santa - Commander Harris is no more

3 remaining, 2 votes for a kill, next Deadline will be 8pm on the 28th unless we get an early lynch

Players remaining are -

Frazer

Milky

Bigsmak

Roles remaining are the Head Angel, good townie and evil townie

Just so you are all aware, if the evil Townie survives the lynch, the goons win

Happy Hunting and Merry Xmas

Malky

awww thats so nice

i hope deek and jamie will be very happy together. i think they make a lovely couple

merry christmas one and all :xmasbabe:

HMFCjamieHMFC
awww thats so nice

i hope deek and jamie will be very happy together. i think they make a lovely couple

it was paddy not me

awww thats so nice

Deek & Paddy don't you mean

unless you're saying Deek is a necropheliac

but im dead you know

so am i, but have you never hear of a succubus?

or an incubus?

we can become those and ravage the others ;)

Sally (Deek) and Jack (Paddy) lived happily ever after

Shucks, I didnt die then. The first time in about two years of playing the blimmin game.

By the way Paddy, I,m the Daddy and I dont suck Mummys ******.:xmaswoot:

oooo this is exciting one left to get.....

There are 3 of us left.

Frazer

Milky

Bigsmak

I am going to have to,

[/b]VOTE: Frazer[/b]

He has been too quiet for the game.. .. Maybe trying to keep his head low.

Marry Christmas everyone,

Sexton Hardcastle
Shucks, I didnt die then. The first time in about two years of playing the blimmin game.

By the way Paddy, I,m the Daddy and I dont suck Mummys ******.:xmaswoot:

What a perfect xmas gift. I hope your not as "small" as you used to be.

I'm not evil Bigsmak but I think you are as you had an opportunity to vote for Jamie after asking who was left but did not take it.

And before you ask where I was at the time, I was doing an unscheduled 12 hour shift at work so had no access. Yesterday was the 'family' thing!

Therefore, vote Bigsmak

So it was the moment of truth, firstly we were left with two Townies, one Evil and one Good -

Bigsmak kicked it off, pulling a knife, 'Frazer, you're a goon, admit it and do yourself a favour'

Frazer was having none of it 'Shut it goon lover, I can see it written on your face, you just want to kill everyone so you can go join Paddy, Deek and Jamie in the menage a trois'

Then they were both blinded by a bright light, Milky, the Head Angel had entered and so it would be, the fate of Xmasville would rest on his shoulders, was he up to the task.......

Bigsmak the evil townie lay dead - the good guys have won

Good game guys, hope you enjoyed it

Commander Harris

yay! good triumphs over evil! :)

cheers for the game Malky, sorry I was a bit quiet a couple of days, twas a rather busy time!

Good game Malky and nice to see the townies win again :xmasgrin:

Cheers, although I just basically ripped off your game from last year with new characters :xmasgrin:

It was probably a harder game for the townies this time due to the time of year, there were so few posts after the first few days activities it was almost impossible to guess the baddies hence Deek and Paddy getting it on so late in the game :xmaseye:

Think it's probably best to wait til well into the New Year to have the next game but I've got a busy January with work so I'll probably just be able to play never mind moderate it

Just for those interested, on the good side, we started with Yvonne, Doug (where did you go) and myself. Yvonne was killed by the goons and Doug disappeared up his own backside somewhere.

As Sally I managed to recruit Marty which was great as he was able to protect me at night whilst I openly named baddies (sorry Flux). Then eventually recruited Milky who won the game.

Cheers for the game Malky, oh and Paddy another Pina Colada and a turkey sandwich please. :xmasgrin:

Just for those interested, on the good side, we started with Yvonne, Doug (where did you go) and myself. Yvonne was killed by the goons and Doug disappeared up his own backside somewhere.

As Sally I managed to recruit Marty which was great as he was able to protect me at night whilst I openly named baddies (sorry Flux). Then eventually recruited Milky who won the game.

Cheers for the game Malky, oh and Paddy another Pina Colada and a turkey sandwich please. :xmasgrin:

I thought you were bad when you named me but as i was just a townie, i let it slide....

Archived