Tell Steve Banks to his face....

bigbryanthejambo

bigbryanthejambo

....Are we supposed to be scared by this admission fromk Banksy on the website this evening?

Or is it supposed to enthuse us that the players arent giving up on this season.....??

Problem is...Ive never had any issues over Banksy. Itz the other ***** we gotta worry about.

So....aye Banksy....I wudnae have a problem telling you that we ARE GUFF and our seasons over, right tae yer trophyless face!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

could u do any better?

banksy's speaking his mind

we can still qualify for europe at the very most so go too your bed and cry.

Nucky Thompson
right tae yer trophyless face!
FFS I hadn't seen Hearts win a trophy until I was 32:confused:I have only seen 2 trophies:rolleyes: Some people need to get a grip.

bigbryanthejambo
FFS I hadn't seen Hearts win a trophy until I was 32:confused:I have only seen 2 trophies:rolleyes: Some people need to get a grip.

Ohhhhhhhh its the "IVE BEEN A HEARTS FAN FOR LONGER THAN YOU- SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT A TROPHYLESS SEASON"

I wondered how many of those fans we'd get responding to this.

Away back to yer bed and dream of JC, JR, Eamon Bannon and standing on the terraces at Tynie.

Welcome to 2008. Where success is measured by trophies and good leauge positions. not by also rans. Some folk are stuck in 1985.

It's a puff piece and nothing to get upset about.

It does continue to show how players like Banks are the right type to have around the club though. We need more players with his personality and professionalism around the club.

bigbryanthejambo
could u do any better?

banksy's speaking his mind

we can still qualify for europe at the very most so go too your bed and cry.

Im sorry. did you even mention Europe on this board this season .

If you think we have even the TINIEST chance of eUROPEAN qualification then seriously....you should be working for Vlad.

Baaaa Baaa Baaa! (thats a sheep noise by the way)

Ohhhhhhhh its the "IVE BEEN A HEARTS FAN FOR LONGER THAN YOU- SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT A TROPHYLESS SEASON"

Away back to yer bed and dream of JC, JR, Eamon Bannon and standing on the terraces at Tynie.

Welcome to 2008. Where success is measured by trophies and good leauge positions. not by also rans. Some folk are stuck in 1985.

Rofl-mao.jpg

i for one

don't like vlad

2. anti-vlad

3. tell him too gtf

4. he's ruining our club slowly

well theres a very slight possibility that we could qualify for europe or inter-toto

Welcome to 2008. Where success is measured by trophies and good leauge positions. not by also rans. Some folk are stuck in 1985.[/QUOTE]

Some folk are stuck up their own erses

Defiance in the face of adversity.... A rallying call if you like.

Why not at least try and support what many think is a lost cause?

Would you rather he said in public; that 'we're sh*t, every player we have is sh*t and we're doomed'? :)

We have good players; it's all about belief which is apparently lacking (maybe).

Nucky Thompson

How many trophy laden seasons have we had since 1874 ya fecking plum:rolleyes:Time to join the real world:cool:

bigbryanthejambo
i for one

don't like vlad

2. anti-vlad

3. tell him too gtf

4. he's ruining our club slowly

well theres a very slight possibility that we could qualify for europe or inter-toto

Ruining our club slowly? He's done a fantastic job at ruining it in the past 3 seasons....thats pretty quick by anyones standards.

Very slim chance of European qualification mathematically but we'd have needed to hav signed Gallas, Fabregas, Petr Cech and Christiano Ronaldo in the January transfer window....when in actual fact we signed sum random Argentinian from Kaunas.:dribble::dribble:

Ruining our club slowly? He's done a fantastic job at ruining it in the past 3 seasons....thats pretty quick by anyones standards.

We have won a Scottish Cup in the last 3 years. No many Hearts owners have done that.

No doubt we have problems just now but lets not fool ourselves that trophies are a regular thing for us.

Funnily enough success has always been measured in trophies, even in 1985.

The fact is over our 130'ish year history we're not very successful.

Get used to it!

bigbryanthejambo
Defiance in the face of adversity.... A rallying call if you like.

Why not at least try and support what many think is a lost cause?

Would you rather he said in public; that 'we're sh*t, every player we have is sh*t and we're doomed'? :)

We have good players; it's all about belief which is apparently lacking (maybe).

Perhaps...just perhaps a public admission of how absolutley terrible we are would spur the guys on to do something about it. Pretending we have good players and we are still the team that Vlad built to begin with isnt helping anyone.

Handball aside we were shown up as being a million steps behind the pace in terms of competing when it counts on Wednesday.

THAT is highly embarassing, considering we had the beating of Rangers 3 seasons ago.

But yeah....we have "good players" and we are still "good enough" to challenge the Old Firm.

Believe.

Booooooooooooooooooring! It's all lies.

Malcolm Tucker

Very slim chance of European qualification mathematically but we'd have needed to hav signed Gallas, Fabregas, Petr Cech and Christiano Ronaldo in the January transfer window....when in actual fact we signed sum random Argentinian from Kaunas.:dribble::dribble:

Aah yes. I remember that first 'ruined' season.

Only the Scottish Cup and 2nd place??? Jeezo, GTF Romanov eh!

bigbryanthejambo
Funnily enough success has always been measured in trophies, even in 1985.

The fact is over our 130'ish year history we're not very successful.

Get used to it!

Cracking!!!! thats the spirit. We have never won a lot of trophies before therefore we never will......

I for one certainly am NOT going to "get used to it"

Vlad promised us the world....and delivered very near to HEEHAW.....he has the funds, if he had the braincells maybe we wouldn't HAVE to " get used" to trophyless seasons.

Malcolm Tucker
Perhaps...just perhaps a public admission of how absolutley terrible we are would spur the guys on to do something about it. Pretending we have good players and we are still the team that Vlad built to begin with isnt helping anyone.

Handball aside we were shown up as being a million steps behind the pace in terms of competing when it counts on Wednesday.

THAT is highly embarassing, considering we had the beating of Rangers 3 seasons ago.

But yeah....we have "good players" and we are still "good enough" to challenge the Old Firm.

Believe.

Umm, no-one said we were good enough to challenge the OF this season.

We do have good players.

Vlad promised us the world....and delivered very near to HEEHAW

Just our 7th Scottish Cup.

Not a lot for 134 years trying is it?

Nucky Thompson
get used" to trophyless seasons.
Are you fecking daft:cool: FFS you are taking the ****:mad:

bigbryanthejambo
Aah yes. I remember that first 'ruined' season.

Only the Scottish Cup and 2nd place??? Jeezo, GTF Romanov eh!

...yeah....if ur happy to excuse everything he's done and continues to do by remembering how happy he made us in 2006.,...good on you.

He's still lying to us now....and his propaganda spin nonesense is now filtering throo the team.

Vlad:

"Quick....we need a player to publicly state on the website that the season isnt over....and we have a lot to fight for. The sheep will believe him and continue to pack Tynecastle till the end of the season"

bigbryanthejambo
Just our 7th Scottish Cup.

Not a lot for 134 years trying is it?

If Vlad hadnt spouted off about

"Never losing 5-0 to anyone"

and

"Winning the CL in 5 years" maybe our 7th Scottish Cup and 2nd in the SPL would be looked upon as a MASSIVE achievement....even if we fell from grace like we have now.

What happened to those 2 promises eh? Champions Leauge? He really is having a laugh. Kaunas have a better chance.

If Vlad hadnt spouted off about

"Never losing 5-0 to anyone"

and

"Winning the CL in 5 years" maybe our 7th Scottish Cup and 2nd in the SPL would be looked upon as a MASSIVE achievement....even if we fell from grace like we have now.

What happened to those 2 promises eh? Champions Leauge? He really is having a laugh. Kaunas have a better chance.

And if you ever even remotely believed those statements you are a fool.

bigbryanthejambo
And if you ever even remotely believed those statements you are a fool.

Doesnt matter if I believed them or not. He said them.....and failed to deliver.

bigbryanthejambo
Oh the fecking irony :rolleyes:

Yep. My Posts have managed to avoid just swearing and asking if sumone is taking the Pi*S!

Now...close your eyes......and remember the 80's......shhhhhhhhhh......

Malcolm Tucker
...yeah....if ur happy to excuse everything he's done and continues to do by remembering how happy he made us in 2006.,...good on you.

He's still lying to us now....and his propaganda spin nonesense is now filtering throo the team.

Vlad:

"Quick....we need a player to publicly state on the website that the season isnt over....and we have a lot to fight for. The sheep will believe him and continue to pack Tynecastle till the end of the season"

Never said I was happy to excuse everything he's done. Not by a long way.

However I will always happily remember 2006 as an incredible season.

I will always go to Tynecastle no matter what. What you do is up to you.

And really, did you honestly believe we would win the CL in 5 years?? I mean, really???

Cracking!!!! thats the spirit. We have never won a lot of trophies before therefore we never will......

I for one certainly am NOT going to "get used to it"

Vlad promised us the world....and delivered very near to HEEHAW.....he has the funds, if he had the braincells maybe we wouldn't HAVE to " get used" to trophyless seasons.

The "spirit" is following and supporting your team through think and thin. I'd obviously prefer to have more thick than thin (if you know what I mean) but I accept the club and state of Scottich football for what it is.

Stop blaming Vlad for promising us something that we all knew deep down was never achievable.

Before I get criticised for being a Vladsheep I'm not supporting what he's done. But we were all highly sceptical of his original claims of Scottish domination and consequential regular Champions League football.

Vlad has delivered one Scottish Cup and one attempt at the Champions League, personally I don't know if he does have the funds or inclination to

consistently challenge the funds of the Old Firm. I'm also unsure about how any of his braincells work.

What I would say is that when he's gone I suspect Hearts will continue to challenge for honours at roughly the same regularity as they've done over the last 130 years.

We've won two trophies in 45 years, getting a ****ing grip.

bigbryanthejambo
Never said I was happy to excuse everything he's done. Not by a long way.

However I will always happily remember 2006 as an incredible season.

I will always go to Tynecastle no matter what. What you do is up to you.

And really, did you honestly believe we would win the CL in 5 years?? I mean, really???

Mate....I will always go to Tynecastle too. Regardless. My point in this whole thing was..... I dnt need an ex Gillingham keeper, being fed lines by the Marketing folk at Tynecastle telling me that our season isnt over when blatantly....IT IS!

Regardless of whether I believed the CL in 5 years thing or not. Why did Vlad say it if he couldnt deliver?

And he knew he couldnt deliver because these Kaunas players we now have were ALWAYS on the cards.

Did Vlad believe that Ksanivious, Beniussis, Ivaskevicious and Zaliukas COULD win us the CL? Or did he just think we were a bunch of gullible numpties??

I ask you.

Malcolm Tucker
Mate....I will always go to Tynecastle too. Regardless. My point in this whole thing was..... I dnt need an ex Gillingham keeper, being fed lines by the Marketing folk at Tynecastle telling me that our season isnt over when blatantly....IT IS!

Regardless of whether I believed the CL in 5 years thing or not. Why did Vlad say it if he couldnt deliver?

And he knew he couldnt deliver because these Kaunas players we now have were ALWAYS on the cards.

Did Vlad believe that Ksanivious, Beniussis, Ivaskevicious and Zaliukas COULD win us the CL? Or did he just think we were a bunch of gullible numpties??

I ask you.

Because he's nuttier than a squirrels jobby.

Because he's nuttier than a squirrels jobby.

Hear Hear. Anyone with half a braincell would have understood that many of his early claims were ludicrous

bigbryanthejambo
We've won two trophies in 45 years, getting a ****ing grip.

Im sick of hearing this.

Did 2006 not give anyone else the taste for winning stuff regularly?

Does it not grate on anyone elses baw Bag that we possibly have the strong basis to build a team, stadium, and club that COULD consistently challenge for honours....but we dont?

If some fans are quite content to say "We have NEVER won trophies with any regularity...and we never will" then thats cool....maybe it IS because most people posting on here have followed Hearts for more than the 14 years I have....but I will never settle for winning a trophy once every blue moon. Especially when we have an owner with money who could deliver this if he really wanted to.

Believe.

I'm pretty sure the players know how crap they've been, all they have to do is listen to the Tynie crowd.

I'm not talking about the whole 'believe' bollocks! The players as individuals have to believe in themselves, it's not hard; as I have found self-belief in the past 2 weeks has got me through stressful situations.

They need to be told that they are capable/have the ability. Manager?

Sorry BigBry, I am as frustrated (insert expletive to replace) as you are over the way things have gone and I want HMFC to be successful. But what is success for Heart of Midlothian? A cup win? European footie? Can someone define success for HMFC?

bigbryanthejambo
I'm pretty sure the players know how crap they've been, all they have to do is listen to the Tynie crowd.

I'm not talking about the whole 'believe' bollocks! The players as individuals have to believe in themselves, it's not hard; as I have found self-belief in the past 2 weeks has got me through stressful situations.

They need to be told that they are capable/have the ability. Manager?

Sorry BigBry, I am as frustrated (insert expletive to replace) as you are over the way things have gone and I want HMFC to be successful. But what is success for Heart of Midlothian? A cup win? European footie? Can someone define success for HMFC?

Bud...itz kool. Im venting a lot of guff on here tonight. I havent had a drink, been working, and the JTz weren't playing today......haha

What is success for HMFC? It used to be a trophy every blue moon, I'd like to think we could change that.

Im sick of hearing this.

Did 2006 not give anyone else the taste for winning stuff regularly?

Does it not grate on anyone elses baw Bag that we possibly have the strong basis to build a team, stadium, and club that COULD consistently challenge for honours....but we dont?

If some fans are quite content to say "We have NEVER won trophies with any regularity...and we never will" then thats cool....maybe it IS because most people posting on here have followed Hearts for more than the 14 years I have....but I will never settle for winning a trophy once every blue moon. Especially when we have an owner with money who could deliver this if he really wanted to.

Sorry mate if you want a guarantee that the team you support will win more than two trophies in the 14 years you support them, then you've got the wrong club. At present there is no club in Scotland outside the OF that can guarantee you that.

You've got a choice to make. Accept your lot as we old gits have done and relish the occasional win or feck off to the OF.

bigbryanthejambo
Sorry mate if you want a guarantee that the team you support will win more than two trophies in the 14 years you support them, then you've got the wrong club. At present there is no club in Scotland outside the OF that can guarantee you that.

You've got a choice to make. Accept your lot as we old gits have done and relish the occasional win or feck off to the OF.

Can see where your coming from mate....and respect your opinion but Im afraid I dont agree.

I dont think that my choice is accept medicoracy or move to the OF....not at all.

If you'd have told me when I first started watching football that Chelsea would be a MASSIVE force in European football I'd have laughed you out of town.....now look.

I wonder what any Chelsea fans who were scared of Mediocracy in 1990 anhd jumped ship to Man Utd were thinking when Mourhino delviered back to back Premiership titles.

If Vlad used his money, power, and business accumen, alongside allowing the football team to flourish under coaches who speak english and know what they are doing....perhaps Mediocracy wouldnt be our only option.

Can see where your coming from mate....and respect your opinion but Im afraid I dont agree.

I dont think that my choice is accept medicoracy or move to the OF....not at all.

If you'd have told me when I first started watching football that Chelsea would be a MASSIVE force in European football I'd have laughed you out of town.....now look.

I wonder what any Chelsea fans who were scared of Mediocracy in 1990 anhd jumped ship to Man Utd were thinking when Mourhino delviered back to back Premiership titles.

If Vlad used his money, power, and business accumen, alongside allowing the football team to flourish under coaches who speak english and know what they are doing....perhaps Mediocracy wouldnt be our only option.

Bryan

I think there 2 issues here.

Firstly, Vlad's influence on the team etc, and on that point I agree with you that he's so far got this entirely wrong and this has impacted on our abilility to win trophies.

Secondly, does he really have the money and power to put Hearts in a psoition to consistently challenge the OF. I'm still really unconvinced that he has the finances to do this. I don't know what his true personal wealth is, but I can't believe we can compete with the OF when our support is about a third of their's at best.

As for power, he clearly has no influence within the SFA and even if we could challenge fairly on the park I feel the SFA would do everything they can to maintain the current status quo.

Archived