Tell Steve Banks to his face....

bigbryanthejambo

regardless of wherther we thik that bansky is being tolld to say this or not, al i will say is i wish every player had his professionalklism

if more of oour team had the abilty to turn roiunf and go"fork ypou" we would be in a better positionm than we are now

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
regardless of wherther we thik that bansky is being tolld to say this or not, al i will say is i wish every player had his professionalklism

if more of oour team had the abilty to turn roiunf and go"fork ypou" we would be in a better positionm than we are now

Ayye ye sherrrie boo!

:booze: Yes?

Carl Spackler

The only achievable target left is Europe. The top six matters not a jot.

We are not going to manage Europe. The season is over. I'll tell you that to your face Steve. Prove me wrong and make me a happy man.

Spin is the word alright.

If Vlad hadnt spouted off about

"Never losing 5-0 to anyone"

and

"Winning the CL in 5 years" maybe our 7th Scottish Cup and 2nd in the SPL would be looked upon as a MASSIVE achievement....even if we fell from grace like we have now.

What happened to those 2 promises eh? Champions Leauge? He really is having a laugh. Kaunas have a better chance.

Honestly mate, when Vlad said we'd win the CL within 3 years (not 5), did you believe it?

I personally took it with a pinch of salt, as did everysinge one of my mates.

I find it strange you say "it doesn't matter if I believed it, he said it".

If you DID believe it, you're a gullible tube.

If you didn'T believe it, why isit now forming part of your argument?

Either way, you're not coming across as too cleer on this thread. Never mind, hopefully it will sink like a stone....

I completely understand your anger and frustration about the way things are going, but honestly, some of the pish you've contributed to this thread just makes you sound like an idiot IMHO....

The only achievable target left is Europe. The top six matters not a jot.

We are not going to manage Europe. The season is over. I'll tell you that to your face Steve. Prove me wrong and make me a happy man.

Spin is the word alright.

So what one is it then?:sad:

Can see where your coming from mate....and respect your opinion but Im afraid I dont agree.

I dont think that my choice is accept medicoracy or move to the OF....not at all.

If you'd have told me when I first started watching football that Chelsea would be a MASSIVE force in European football I'd have laughed you out of town.....now look.

I wonder what any Chelsea fans who were scared of Mediocracy in 1990 anhd jumped ship to Man Utd were thinking when Mourhino delviered back to back Premiership titles.

If Vlad used his money, power, and business accumen, alongside allowing the football team to flourish under coaches who speak english and know what they are doing....perhaps Mediocracy wouldnt be our only option.

Jumped ship? If you think that fans "jump ship", you've no idea what Heart of Midlothian FC mean to most of the people you are talking to on JKB....

Ive just read this thread and honestly, how much BS do you talk mate? I mean, you asked if our SC win in 06 gave us a taste of regularly winning trophies.......how can winning something once give you a taste of winning regularly?

Nae disrespect to you personally mate, but you have to understand that people can only judge you on here by the words you write. Nothing else. Which is probably quite a pity for you, cos Im sure you're a decent bloke:p

Steven Banks is THE only Hearts player I still love. I used to love a lot of them. When I was introduced to HMFC, I had several worthy candidates. JC. Robbo. Sandy. Gary Mackay. Roddy McDonald and Henry.

Now? What's the fecking point? Since Allan Johnston broke my heart 10 year ago, there's no danger I'd ever allow myself to love another. Yeah, bollox.

Rudi. In Rudi we had our man. He was ours. He was better than ANY other player in the league. He hated hibs. The media hated him because they knew all of the above.

He ****ed on us.

Stevie Banks still loves us. I have no idea where that ramble went, what I intended by it, or what it matters. All I can say is:

God Bless Sir Steven Banks.

And if you disagree: HOBO.

If you think we have even the TINIEST chance of eUROPEAN qualification then seriously....you should be working for Vlad.

Conversely

If Steve Banks seriously thought we didn't have at least a slim chance and was already resigned to failure then he shouldn't be working for Hearts

i for one

don't like vlad

2. anti-vlad

3. tell him too gtf

4. he's ruining our club slowly

well theres a very slight possibility that we could qualify for europe or inter-toto

No possibility of qualifying for Inter Toto.

Its been binned by EUFA.

FFS I hadn't seen Hearts win a trophy until I was 32:confused:I have only seen 2 trophies:rolleyes: Some people need to get a grip.

Some fans must have some hate list if they hate all the Hearts players that have never won a trophy at Hearts. :o

Ohhhhhhhh its the "IVE BEEN A HEARTS FAN FOR LONGER THAN YOU- SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT A TROPHYLESS SEASON"

I wondered how many of those fans we'd get responding to this.

Away back to yer bed and dream of JC, JR, Eamon Bannon and standing on the terraces at Tynie.

Welcome to 2008. Where success is measured by trophies and good leauge positions. not by also rans. Some folk are stuck in 1985.

Aye right, grow up. Away to yer bed and dream about Rudi Skacel and Paul Hartley and Craig Gordon. Some folk are so 2006.

Ohhhhhhhh its the "IVE BEEN A HEARTS FAN FOR LONGER THAN YOU- SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT A TROPHYLESS SEASON"

Away back to yer bed and dream of JC' date=' JR, Eamon Bannon and standing on the terraces at Tynie.

Welcome to 2008. Where success is measured by trophies and good leauge positions. not by also rans. [b']Some folk are stuck in 1985.[/[/b]QUOTE]

Some folk are stuck up their own erses

Put it better than me. ;)

Cracking!!!! thats the spirit. We have never won a lot of trophies before therefore we never will......

I for one certainly am NOT going to "get used to it"

Vlad promised us the world....and delivered very near to HEEHAW.....he has the funds, if he had the braincells maybe we wouldn't HAVE to " get used" to trophyless seasons.

If it's Vlad's fault why have a pop at Stevie Banks?

it's the players showing the passion for the club they love.

Lets make one thing clear there are alot in that team who don't show passion and don't give a **** about the club. Would be a diffrence if they never got payed though. There are so many who LOOK like they dont show passion and dont care. Maybe they do but they dont show it.

Carl Spackler
So what one is it then?:sad:

We are out of both cups. There is no way we are going to win the league even if mathmaticlly it is possible. The only remotely realistic target is Europe and l don't see us doing that. Does that clear up my point of view?

Steve Banks - ""Nobody can question our attitude and our passion. We were fighting until the very end to get right back into it against Rangers. That is not questionable."

Err....yes we could. Infact, some of the players attitude and passion, or lack of, is entirely the reason we find ourselves out of both cup competitions and floundering in the bottom half of the league.

:mad:

Yea, don't get to down about the rest of the season guys. The season ticket sales start soon.

Patronising *******s.

And still they keep the spin coming. Why can they not all just shut the **** up and do their talking on the pitch for a change. If they were half as good at football as they are at apologising and saying how unlucky they were and talking about the 'change' etc etc then they might still have something to play for.

I try to avoid reading articles like this one from Banks, because it just winds me up even more. Always the same rubbish aimed at us hanging in there and getting behind them.

We get about 2 rallying calls a week these days. Just reckon the players can't see that it's easier for them to give up than it is for us. Players come and go, earn their money, wear the jersey for a year or 2 then move on and do the same for the next club. Genuinely believe that Pressley was the last "club" man we had at Hearts, a player who had no intentions of ever leaving us and represented us on and off the park. His behaviour since has obviously put a bad taste in my mouth, but he was pushed out of Hearts rather than sucked in at Celtic.

I would rather the players kept their trap shut and done their talking on the park. Berra last week, "We understand our predicament, and none of us are happy. But the mood and spirit in the squad is buzzing at the moment and we'll battle to the end to make sure we can rescue our season". Well done Christophe, do you want a feckin medal and a 5 year extension? How can the mood and spirit be buzzing when you can't even open your gob to organise the back 4 and exercise the basics of defending? No leadership whatsoever. Watching him and listeining to him in press conferences reminds of a kid on his first day of school.

If the diehard Hearts fans were gonna jump ship and bail out, we would have done so by now. Some of us have seen us yo-yo divisions, and go 40 years without a trophy, but they still show up every week and see a sub-standard Hearts team achieve feck all. Sick of the players patronising us.

The fans appreciate effort and improvement. They might be having the time of their lives in training etc, but I can count on one hand the number of times that has been evident on the park this season. The more we build ourselves up, the more we are dissappointed.

MacDonald Jardine

And what exactly is he meant to say?

The season is over?

My team mates are crap?

It might well be a PR piece he's been told to say.

It's also what you'd expect from a professional.

As for all these people who think if we're not winning trophies there's no point in playing. get over yourselves and where have you been for the last 134 years?

And what exactly is he meant to say?

The season is over?

My team mates are crap?

It might well be a PR piece he's been told to say.

It's also what you'd expect from a professional.

As for all these people who think if we're not winning trophies there's no point in playing. get over yourselves and where have you been for the last 134 years?

Not disagreeing with what you're saying chief, but in terms of PR I reckon the buck should always stop with the manager (oops). I don't want to hear players rattling on about team spirit and how we must improve on the park when we can't even beat St Mirren at home the following Saturday for example. Their time would clearly be better spent on touching up their highlights for their big night out on George St after the game.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
And Steve is quite right. We are 6 points off Falkirk in 6th. Not a lot to catch up.

Here's a better idea - at the next home game, they can give Steve Banks - or someone else in the club - a microphone and they can explain exactly how our season is NOT over. I, for one fail, to see how a top six place (which is the best we can hope for) would make our season successful in any way. Or is success now avoiding relegation?

I despair......

....Are we supposed to be scared by this admission fromk Banksy on the website this evening?

Or is it supposed to enthuse us that the players arent giving up on this season.....??

Problem is...Ive never had any issues over Banksy. Itz the other ***** we gotta worry about.

So....aye Banksy....I wudnae have a problem telling you that we ARE GUFF and our seasons over, right tae yer trophyless face!

Has "Big"bryan got wee man syndrome?

bigbryanthejambo
Jumped ship? If you think that fans "jump ship", you've no idea what Heart of Midlothian FC mean to most of the people you are talking to on JKB....

Ive just read this thread and honestly, how much BS do you talk mate? I mean, you asked if our SC win in 06 gave us a taste of regularly winning trophies.......how can winning something once give you a taste of winning regularly?

Nae disrespect to you personally mate, but you have to understand that people can only judge you on here by the words you write. Nothing else. Which is probably quite a pity for you, cos Im sure you're a decent bloke:p

Dude...whoz spouting pash now?? The jumped ship (If you'd care to read the other posts before it) Was in reference to sum clown who said our only option as Hearts fans was to except mediocracy or move to supporting the Old Firm. If you believe that then I'm sorry but I dont want to be associated with a part of our support that claims we have always been mediocre and always will be.

You sound like hobos.

bigbryanthejambo
Has "Big"bryan got wee man syndrome?

Dude...you couldnae be anymore wrong.

We all know which Lithuanian Banker (feel free to subsitute the B for a W) has Wee Man Syndrome!

Dude...you couldnae be anymore wrong.

We all know which Lithuanian Banker (feel free to subsitute the B for a W) has Wee Man Syndrome!

Who through his companies just happens to OWN 82% of HMFC now if you were to decide to go and burn YOUR house down I might be upset and think it was a tad stupid to say the least but it is YOUR house

ToadKiller Dog

Yes it is still possible to get into europe ,so the season is not yet over,i presume that we still have two places in the Ueffa cup.So it might still be possible to get in europe if you can get 4th place dependent on the Cup final (an all grusome final say),Will take some run of wins to get there.

Banks is saying what i expect him to say,He is not going to go all prancer style on hearts world.

Its good to see he hasnt given up pitty about some of our support.

Big ChipButty

Surely it should be Berra, our captain, who comes out and makes that statement. Maybe it tells us who really has the passion to lead the team!!!

Im sorry. did you even mention Europe on this board this season .

If you think we have even the TINIEST chance of eUROPEAN qualification then seriously....you should be working for Vlad.

Baaaa Baaa Baaa! (thats a sheep noise by the way)

Maybe if we could understand your spelling, grammar etc a wee bit better then we could take you seriously. but unfortunatley I doubt that can actually happen. For you to question Vlads "braincells" is a little ironic.

Are you fecking daft:cool: FFS you are taking the ****:mad:

Surely he's on the wind up , he cant be that daft:(

most of the players haven't a clue as to how hearts get out of this mess and these articles are all about opening your mouth and letting your belly rumble.

only a quality manager could sort the shambles out, as the harm romanov and his puppets have done to our players is major.

romanov tells the fans nothing but his puppets spread lies and propaganda far too often.

Francis Albert

Some absurd over-reaction to the sort of stuff (or guff if you like) that appears on every official club website, in every official programme and in every official club magazine in the country (and no dobt every other country).

Maybe if we could understand your spelling, grammar etc a wee bit better then we could take you seriously. but unfortunatley I doubt that can actually happen. For you to question Vlads "braincells" is a little ironic.

Tom, from an illiterate Hobo, you may possibly want to ensure that your own spelling and punctuation is spot on before mocking someone else's.

As for the interview, it's standard footballer fare. I can't see why it would upset anyone.

letsmakesomenoise

Away back to yer bed and dream of JC, JR, Eamon Bannon and standing on the terraces at Tynie.

Welcome to 2008. Where success is measured by trophies and good leauge positions. not by also rans. Some folk are stuck in 1985.

Awa and bile yer heid! Hes spot on.

....Are we supposed to be scared by this admission fromk Banksy on the website this evening?

Or is it supposed to enthuse us that the players arent giving up on this season.....??

Problem is...Ive never had any issues over Banksy. Itz the other ***** we gotta worry about.

So....aye Banksy....I wudnae have a problem telling you that we ARE GUFF and our seasons over, right tae yer trophyless face!

I hope you don't own a season ticket, can't stand remote control holding 'fans' like you. Take up golf ya fat p r i c k.

Guest Dr Venkman

Our season isn't over only because it never got started in the first place.

It really irritates me reading things like this, footballers (in the words of John Cumming) should do their talking on the park. Results and performances this season have been completely unaccaceptable. Every week we have to read a player or Frail telling us we're about to turn the corner, results will come, all we need is a wee run of wins etc. It's pathetic. Players, management and owner need to have a serious word with themselves about the future of this football club and sort this out.

bigbryanthejambo
I hope you don't own a season ticket, can't stand remote control holding 'fans' like you. Take up golf ya fat p r i c k.

Away and don't talk nonesense wee man....if you've got anything intelligent tae contribute tae this thread then fire away bud....I dinnae log on tae this board tae play Keyboard hardman like yer fine self or to be insulted.

I cannae stand fans who seek to judge other fans who may or may not own a season ticket. What? Like season ticket holders are some kind of elite. Haud yer wheest man. You give Vlad ur money up front like a puppet....I pay as I go....like a puppet. Get a haud of yersel before sum cant else does!

bigbryanthejambo
Our season isn't over only because it never got started in the first place.

It really irritates me reading things like this, footballers (in the words of John Cumming) should do their talking on the park. Results and performances this season have been completely unaccaceptable. Every week we have to read a player or Frail telling us we're about to turn the corner, results will come, all we need is a wee run of wins etc. It's pathetic. Players, management and owner need to have a serious word with themselves about the future of this football club and sort this out.

At last....a wee bit of sense from sumbody on this topic. OK....so maybe I blew it out of proportion a bit, over an article simply designed to breed confidence.

I'd still rather we were shown on the park of every players commitment rather than reading it in a cheezy article on the website designed to generate ticket sales for the last part of a god AWFUL season.

bigbryanthejambo

I'm only going on your avatar and Location status but.....didn't the Yanks INVENT poor grammar and ridiculous spellings??

I rest my well made case you grammar correcting grandad. *yawn YAWN*

I'm confused. What do you want the players to say?

If they say nothing, we bitch and moan about not getting any communication for the club. Or worse, chastise them for not speaking up when the going gets tough.

I plan on going to the rest of our games so I dunno about anyone else, but I'm quite pleased to hear that they're aware of the uphill climb that they're facing. And I'm particularly pleased to hear that they haven't given up - otherwise what the heck are we going there to watch?

Things aren't pleasant right now but there's no point in moaning for moaning's sake....or firing off insults at one of the few players we have left who seems to give two hoots about what happens on the park.

I'm only going on your avatar and Location status but.....didn't the Yanks INVENT poor grammar and ridiculous spellings??

Ridiculous spellings were actually invented by the Swiss in a suburb of Bern

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Wankdorf&mrt=loc&sll=55.943968,-3.21261&sspn=0.007414,0.015085&ie=UTF8&ll=46.965757,7.463408&spn=0.01807,0.030169&z=15&om=0

bigbryanthejambo

I bow to your superior knowledge. Perhaps you could rent out your Wankdorf villa to us Kickbackers Topcat?:P

Hear Hear. Anyone with half a braincell would have understood that many of his early claims were ludicrous

Have you ever read some of the posts on here and came to the conclusion that nobody has believed in the madman?? There is obviously a shedload of them who must have even less than half a braincell as they have taken in his every word and tried to convince us all that he is not a lying, bullying, skint little maniac who is dead set in killing the club.

His recent exploits will give him the skills to dance on the grave of HMFC !

bigbryanthejambo
Have you ever read some of the posts on here and came to the conclusion that nobody has believed in the madman?? There is obviously a shedload of them who must have even less than half a braincell as they have taken in his every word and tried to convince us all that he is not a lying, bullying, skint little maniac who is dead set in killing the club.

His recent exploits will give him the skills to dance on the grave of HMFC !

They all laughed at Christopher Columbus.....

Why were we not entitled to believe that Vlad could have been our Abrahamovic and actually meant what he said and delivered?

No-one could have known what Vlad had in store....you cant blame folk for getting caught up in it all. He promised us the world...

Broxburn_Jambo

In the last 3 seasons the team that has finished third and qualified for europe has achieved 65, 73 and 61 points. We have 14 games remaining and if we won every game would have 69 points with potential trips to both Celtic Park and Easter Road. I haven't seen anything from the team this season that suggests we can go on a run like this so Banks must be relying on one of the old firm winning the Scottish cup and fourth place being good enough. Either way it seems like a real long shot.

Guest Dr Venkman
At last....a wee bit of sense from sumbody on this topic. OK....so maybe I blew it out of proportion a bit, over an article simply designed to breed confidence.

I'd still rather we were shown on the park of every players commitment rather than reading it in a cheezy article on the website designed to generate ticket sales for the last part of a god AWFUL season.

Another one today by Beniusis. He's 'determined' apparently. Try being determined out on the park son.

Nucky Thompson
Another one today by Beniusis. He's 'determined' apparently. Try being determined out on the park son.
He's only started one fecking game:rolleyes:

Guest Dr Venkman
He's only started one fecking game:rolleyes:

That was before he started being determined though. Watch him go now.

Archived