New posters

speedbump

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Old Tolbooth
What a slavering arshole are you for real you thick ignorant ****.

Goodbye sickbag

Goodridance

TICK TOCK

Nope, I've yet to find one with an education :wacko:

TICK TOCK

As well as being an inbred gimp, that's some stutter you have. I reckon 'people' of your persuasion have been spouting this line for what, 4 years now?

Bring on January.

108 ya ******.

Generic Username

Hurry up and ban this ***** fart so he can run back to his web-toed brethren on icantbelievemysistergavemecrabs.net

The Old Tolbooth
As well as being an inbred gimp, that's some stutter you have. I reckon 'people' of your persuasion have been spouting this line for what, 4 years now?

Bring on January.

108 ya ******.

A subtle as ever :xmasgrin:

If you don't like us then please leave you are no longer welcome.

TICK TOCK

Where have I ever said that.

BTW do you think it's a bit sad coming over here just to have a go at me? You could have done it on the bounce.

Doctor FinnBarr

TICK TOCK

You seem very cheeky.

Just jacked up?

:spongebob3::flag3::BigSemi::clubbed:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

TICK TOCK

Is someone going to bin this ****?

its a shame*, because it puts Jambos who dont have many posts like myself in doubt.

*A shame the Hobos are tainting some good Jambos.

The Old Tolbooth
Yes.

Nice one, just don't ever join the fire brigade because my house would be burnt to the ground before you got there :P

The Old Tolbooth
its a shame*, because it puts Jambos who dont have many posts like myself in doubt.

Naaaa, your not on the wind up, you can smell one of that lot a mile away.

I see what you did there...nice. :)

You can sniff a ***** a country mile away.

Are you lot mad? Sniff..........like it wasn't obvious with what they were posting. Most of the ire was directed at me anyway.

Are you lot mad? Sniff..........like it wasn't obvious with what they were posting. Most of the ire was directed at me anyway.

How do they know your kickback alias in the first place , these trumpets outed themselves with their first 2 posts , complete fandans

why post on a hibs site anyway ?

How do they know your kickback alias in the first place , these trumpets outed themselves with their first 2 posts , complete fandans

Nothing to hide.

why post on a hibs site anyway ?

Cause to be honest some of the banter over there is better than here. I don't get involved in the hibs chat.

Speedy my man,you went way down in my estimations tonight with your blatant grovelling to the dark siders!

Sad..will you ever be taken serious on here again?

Speedy my man,you went way down in my estimations tonight with your blatant grovelling to the dark siders!

Sad..will you ever be taken serious on here again?

Grovelling?

Who cares? It's an internet message board, I'll not be running away with a goodbye cruel board thread. Unlike some.

Grovelling?

Who cares? It's an internet message board, I'll not be running away with a goodbye cruel board thread. Unlike some.

Dignity is the word!

Its obvious you wont run away as youve got the image to repair.

Dignity is the word!

I've lost no dignity. I'll post on whatever boards I feel like. I don't need any respect from folk on an internet board.

My image is fine to be honest. All I have done is tell the truth. I enjoy posting over there, I enjoy posting here but there does seem to be a higher percentage of posters I don't like on here. If some of you can't handle it, it's nothing to lose sleep over. I know I wouldn't.

chester copperpot
Dignity is the word!

Speedbump > Eggo.

He told me to do that Eggo, I'm so scared of the big man.

P.S He'd kick your ass. :xmasgrin:

Speedbump > Eggo.

He told me to do that Eggo, I'm so scared of the big man.

P.S He'd kick your ass. :xmasgrin:

Oh dear:):):):)

I've lost no dignity. I'll post on whatever boards I feel like. I don't need any respect from folk on an internet board.

My image is fine to be honest. All I have done is tell the truth. I enjoy posting over there, I enjoy posting here but there does seem to be a higher percentage of posters I don't like on here. If some of you can't handle it, it's nothing to lose sleep over. I know I wouldn't.

I certainly wont lose sleep over anything son. But I do hope you do find your dignity again on here as I enjoyed your posts.

You wont know if youve lost it,its people around that see you lost it.I also think you did tell the truth and that you do enjoy posting over there...but it was the "what have I done?" grovelling that put you in a different light.

but it was the "what have I done?" grovelling that put you in a different light.

I was trying to find out what ****ed him off so much. It's called defending yerself. Oh well I must go find my dignity................maybe I'll sail her up the west coast through villages in towns.

I was trying to find out what ****ed him off so much. It's called defending yerself. Oh well I must go find my dignity................maybe I'll sail her up the west coast through villages in towns.

I'll be on my holidays etc:xmasgrin:

I certainly wont lose sleep over anything son. But I do hope you do find your dignity again on here as I enjoyed your posts.

You wont know if youve lost it,its people around that see you lost it.I also think you did tell the truth and that you do enjoy posting over there...but it was the "what have I done?" grovelling that put you in a different light.

This has to be the most pathetic argument I've seen on Kickback. It's a messageboard. The way you talk about "dignity" is ridiculous.

Unless of course you're just pretending to get worked up about it which would make more sense...

This has to be the most pathetic argument I've seen on Kickback. It's a messageboard. The way you talk about "dignity" is ridiculous.

Unless of course you're just pretending to get worked up about it which would make more sense...

Argument???? What are you gibbering on about? :xmascrazy:

Tonight i'm going to register on another football team's messageboard.

It's going to be hilarious.

Oh no not you too!!!

Marooned In Oz

I was wondering if that Scottsladdie was ever going to leave.

His goodbyes were about as genuine as a Kiss "farewell" concert.

Archived