New posters

speedbump

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 or is it 4 today, there is something afoot...................

holmes1.jpg

14 newly registered as well. :xmasgrin:

boabyarsebiscuit

I noticed it too. Loads of posters with less than 200 posts all very supportive of Mr Romanov.

Let's welcome the "A-Team".

Good-Old-Toad

Im not Hobo son!

I enjoy long walks in the rain, money, women (although im not fussy) and the odd gamble.

Do I drink? Just a little!!!

scott herbertson
what you doing you cant be a newbie, as all newbies are hobo's ;)

Are you a Hobo???

good old toad's Knee deep in it I suspect

:xmasgrin:

Im not Hobo son!

I enjoy long walks in the rain, money, women (although im not fussy) and the odd gamble.

I once knew someone called toad , he was a hibby.

Anyway welcome to the board:xmasgrin:

Miller Jambo 60
You little mole! I hate when hibees sign on to this site. Thats just saaaadd!!

Take it mate, one of my best mates is a Hibee. Whoooooooosh

Au contraire, I smell two, and they're both having a go at each other. Comical.

Reminds me of dumb and dumber on methadone

Good-Old-Toad

Look im not a Hibs fan. I dunno what is going on but since I signed up and posted this chump has followed me saying im a racist, a hobo etc.

I am a jambaloid through and through

why are hearts bent enough to play in pink?

****ing soapdodgers

Make that 3. is it something in the air? :xmasgrin:

Look im not a Hibs fan. I dunno what is going on but since I signed up and posted this chump has followed me saying im a racist, a hobo etc.

Hobo or not wtf is a jamboloid:xmaseye:

Gimme an H...

Followed you from where? :xmasunsure:

Good-Old-Toad
Followed you from where? :xmasunsure:

Thread to thread.

Jamboloids is what I call us! Just a bit of banter, mellow out dudes and dudetts. Scooby dooby do? Dooby dooby do!

I am new, but certainly NOT a hobo! Jambo till I die!!

I love the jam tarts so give us a break eh, i come on this website to get away from the wife and kids and all i get is grief for being a hibee! Where is the love brothers??

alwaysthereinspirit
Im not Hobo son!

Writing, women (although I'm not fussy) will be construed on here as meaning you like men. Instant #obo.:byebye:

Thread to thread.

Jamboloids is what I call us! Just a bit of banter, mellow out dudes and dudetts. Scooby dooby do? Dooby dooby do!

The readings are low on the hobogram unscrambler....

Go Odd Lad Too? Old Dodo Toga? Dado Dog Tool? Aha...Good Loot Dad! Nope? Ah well....

:)

Thread to thread.

Pondering.......................

Good-Old-Toad
Writing, women (although I'm not fussy) will be construed on here as meaning you like men. Instant #obo.:byebye:

No it means Im not fussy about the burds eh!! Pull anything with a jamie mole!

Im not Hobo so pipe doon the lot of ye.

Pondering.......................

One thing for sure, your thread has acted as a sort of fly-paper. Nice idea! :xmasgrin:

why are hearts bent enough to play in pink?

****ing soapdodgers

please ignore that sheite, my unwashed hun supporting flatmate got hold of my laptop while i was out the room.

sincerest apologies to all.

FTH

No it means Im not fussy about the burds eh!! Pull anything with a jamie mole!

Im not Hobo so pipe doon the lot of ye.

Definitely hoboesque:xmasgrin:

please ignore that sheite, my unwashed hun supporting flatmate got hold of my laptop while i was out the room.

sincerest apologies to all.

FTH

To late , you have been outed:107years::hobo::sterb119::loser::spongebob3::BigSemi::mwah::byebye:

3 or is it 4 today, there is something afoot...................

holmes1.jpg

you seem to have inadvertently opened the proverbial pandora's box mate, or perhaps a portal to the parallel universe which calls itself hoboville. a positive plethora of placentas have traversed the space-time continuum.

The Hobometer on my PC is going berserk.....TRUST NONE OF THEM:)

Brilliant eggo , a laugh out loud moment:xmasgrin:

ps need to get one of those

To late , you have been outed:107years::hobo::sterb119::loser::spongebob3::BigSemi::mwah::byebye:

Aye, because if I was a peg-seller(which I'm not, you can check my previous posts to check my 'credentials') then this is exactly what I would do, make ridiculous non-funny statements about the club then claim it wasn't me...not really an undercover tactic is it?

As I said my flatmate was extracting the urine at my expense, perhaps you sir are not accustomed to humour or indeed friendly company seeing as you are indeed a grumpy b a w b a g

ive posted on "Kickback" on an off since 1998 under the tag "jaybee" ive stopped posting for about a year but i couldnt stay away for ever, people who gave up there season tickets will hopefully one day have this road to damascus moment too..and come back into the light,.....Hallelujah, Hallelujah !!:xmashappy:!

Baaaaaaaa

Say Cheerio to 2 of them (or the same one, can't work it out).

A quality piece of punting if I may say:xmasgrin:

Hoooorah for the Grand Hobo Punter!

Back to there skips in a jiffy:xmaswoot:

The Mighty Thor
Baaaaaaaa

Say Cheerio to 2 of them (or the same one, can't work it out).

Good work Dex. The smell was overpowering.

I say keep some of them.... we can treat them like pets for a while and amuse ourselves.

they're not domestic enough. dex would have to open up another section for them.

welcome to the hutch.

I say keep some of them.... we can treat them like pets for a while and amuse ourselves.

Only the ones that say they have "inside info":xmasgrin: They can be easily made to look a fool by asking questions they clearly have no idea what the answer is.

Watch this, 5 posters will come on, 0 posts between them, all having inside knowledge about Hearts financial problems and the players we are selling.:xmastongue:

Aye, because if I was a peg-seller(which I'm not, you can check my previous posts to check my 'credentials') then this is exactly what I would do, make ridiculous non-funny statements about the club then claim it wasn't me...not really an undercover tactic is it?

As I said my flatmate was extracting the urine at my expense, perhaps you sir are not accustomed to humour or indeed friendly company

:xmasgrin: see , i do have a sense of humour.

Now if you behave on opposition fans forums then there really isn't a problem. I post on hibeesbounce a fair bit and I was made reasoably welcome until yesterday:xmaszip:

Archived