Rangers fans to protest at BBC HQ

redm

I've underlined my personal favourite, surely richard's commenting on his species not his race. I suppose your average hun can't tell the difference.:tongue:

So by that logic making monkey noises at a black is alright cause it's their species not their race you are commenting on?:mw_rolleyes::mw_rolleyes:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So by that logic making monkey noises at a black is alright cause it's their species not their race you are commenting on?:mw_rolleyes::mw_rolleyes:

Actually no that would make it gross disgusting racism. Something I have never suffered from.:evilno:

I've underlined my personal favourite, surely richard's commenting on his species not his race. I suppose your average hun can't tell the difference.:tongue:

I like this one:

* Joke Cartoon of Neil Lennon on hangman appears on Popular Rangers fan site Follow Follow. BBC Report it as a ?death threat? on Radio and on the BBC Website. The hosts of Follow Follow (footymad) close down the message board

Bless - it was only a wee joke ... awwww

Actually no that would make it gross disgusting racism. Something I have never suffered from.:evilno:

So you've never been called a honkey:tongue:

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Roddy Forsyth stating to Gordon Brewer on Newsnight Scotland, that Hearts had a worse problem with sectarianism than Celtic.

Now this is something that irritates me too, but what the hell has it got to do with the Huns?! (Oops sorry, apparently I can't say that word, wonder if they'll protest against me too!)

This whole thing is laughable, I take it they'll be descending on Coronation Street next?

Guest Dipped Flake
THing is, that is exactly what is happening - the problem for der hun is that they cannot cope with the fact that them, people like them and who share their abhhorrent worldview are things of the past.

So if they have a problem with the BBC, or the media, or with the public perception of Rangers FC, it is because they cannot cope with the fact that - shock horror - the Rangers 'culture' is no longer acceptable.

It is not the 1970s anymore. Society, the media, the BBC, have moved on. The problem for Rangers, as the events of Manchester demonstrated, is that the majority of their backward support have not.

Pathetic, whinging neanderthal hun bassas. The reason the BBC hate you is the same reason everyone else hates you - you are backward, bigotted morons.

Scotlands shame, right enough.

Very good post and gets right to the heart of the matter. It's not that the bbc is being biased in favour of protestants/rangers just that society is no longer anti-catholic and the bbc has to reflect that.

* * The disappointment in Kheredine Idessane?s voice when he announced that Rangers had been found ?not guilty? by UEFA.

That's my favourite. :laugh:

So you've never been called a honkey:tongue:

Okay mate I'll go along with the funny side of it, the only thing i would add is I was being funny with my quote in first place.:tongue:

I P Knightley
When you see some of the posters on here it's sometimes difficult to argue with that - we don't do ourselves any favours. And no matter how distasteful some of the pro terrorist stuff, etc the Celtic fans come out with, a lot of it isn't actually sectarian. I think that's why they always get away with it wit UEFA & the SFA - it's too difficult to prove whereas the songs or you hear from Rangers or Hearts fans are sometimes just blatantly anti catholic.

If we're allowed to work on the basis that JKB is a reasonable representation of the Hearts' support, then we don't have a critical problem. The vocal minority do the majority no favours and it's a shame (nearly a disgrace :shock:) that ithers see the club as a hotbed of sectarianism.

So if they have a problem with the BBC, or the media, or with the public perception of Rangers FC, it is because they cannot cope with the fact that - shock horror - the Rangers 'culture' is no longer acceptable.

It is not the 1970s anymore. Society, the media, the BBC, have moved on. The problem for Rangers, as the events of Manchester demonstrated, is that the majority of their backward support have not.

Pathetic, whinging neanderthal hun bassas. The reason the BBC hate you is the same reason everyone else hates you - you are backward, bigotted morons.

100% agree with what you wrote but can't help thinking that I would've 100% agreed had you substituted "Celtic" for "Rangers" throughout.

(With an exception, maybe, for bias in BBC's reporting?)

Guest S.U.S.S.

However silly their reasons for protesting are, at least they are getting off their arses and doing something, not just bitching and claiming something must be done on a message board.

this is priceless. and to think that most folk reckon it's celtic that are paranoid and delusional!

i haven't laughed as much in a long time. even the dailymash.co.uk couldn't dream up something this funny. fantastic.

Is this a protest designed to deflect away from the Ibrox Fire Sale planned for next month??

Interesting to read on here, from a fan, about Hearts having a fire sale when Walter Smith has actually admitted to Rangers having one.

Why would Rangers fans protest against the BBC - are they not part of the laptop loyal any more?? Radio Scotland employ Murder McLeod but also Billy Dodds, Craig Paterson & Chick Young - hardly a Celtic bias.

I love the language they used in that statement...it's all about sustained attacks, uniting, standing up to fight, mobilising, blah blah...until you get to the end and they're all for peaceful protests against injustices. You'd think they were planning a storming of the Bastille.... :biggrin:

We shouldn't mock, they've probably been working on it for weeks....

THing is, that is exactly what is happening - the problem for der hun is that they cannot cope with the fact that them, people like them and who share their abhhorrent worldview are things of the past.

I agree with this part of the post times they are a changing.

I also think that a lot of rangers fans will see this soon enough.

The only thing is it is swinging towards the other way now.

Would people not prefer it to be down the middle,fair condemnation of both sides.

I would but unfortunately it is never going to work that way.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Did you actually read the things they are protesting about? or is a pat on the back 'well done The Mighty Rangers FC' the natural response?

Where are these posts from Celtic fans? I can't see anything remotely pro Celtic on this thread.

Did you read my post?

MOD EDIT

Guest Fabuloso
this is priceless. and to think that most folk reckon it's celtic that are paranoid and delusional!

i haven't laughed as much in a long time. even the dailymash.co.uk couldn't dream up something this funny. fantastic.

It's right up there with some of the paranoid threads on JKB in my opinion.:xmasgrin:

Its nice to see so many rangers fans back on this thread after the humbling we gave them last week, oh bless.:xmasgrin:

Did you actually read the things they are protesting about? or is a pat on the back 'well done The Mighty Rangers FC' the natural response?

Where are these posts from Celtic fans? I can't see anything remotely pro Celtic on this thread.

I get SUSS point, it is similar to mine.

When people are to busy picking on Rangers they are letting celtic away with the same if not worse.

The Mighty Thor
I get SUSS point, it is similar to mine.

When people are to busy picking on Rangers they are letting celtic away with the same if not worse.

But the thread is about a group of Rangers fans organising a protest at the offices of the national broadcaster about their perceived injustices.

They are really starting to try to win the battle to be the professional victims these days.

This is the problem with certain other poster, they assume if your anti rangers you must be pro celtic, personally I hate both of the unwashed losers.

But the thread is about a group of Rangers fans organising a protest at the offices of the national broadcaster about their perceived injustices.

They are really starting to try to win the battle to be the professional victims these days.

good point well made

I am am laughing about this whole protest as they have a cheek.

I just get the feeling that sometimes on this board it is so one sided.

When it comes to rangers bashing everybody is involved great fun. When it comes to Celtic bashing it is unacceptable.

Maybe that is just my perception.

And with that another shred of hunnish dignity falls away.

Whatever happened to "We are Rangers, Noone likes us we don't care".

The Mighty Thor
I just get the feeling that sometimes on this board it is so one sided.

When it comes to rangers bashing everybody is involved great fun. When it comes to Celtic bashing it is unacceptable.

Maybe that is just my perception.

You'll find that there's a large number of posters who detest both the ugly sisters equally.

You'll also find a small core of hun apologists who can generally be identified by their 'h' insertion into anything remotely deemed as being sellick minded.

Supporting Chelsea and being a Unionist with a fairly unhealthy obsession with Alex Salmond and Steven Pressley is optional.

I hope this helps. :xmasgrin:

'Timothy'?? Please explain.

I did read your post but still felt that you were giving them some credit where none is due and therefore assumed you must not have read all the reasons correctly. I will now be careful not assume what level your comprehension is at in future.

I think that was a reference to :

sorry_az.jpg

The term 'hun' - who uses it here? Do you consider it sectarian. Similarly the term 'tim'.

I got told by a Rangers fan it was bad form to call him hun because it was offensive the other day. Really? What's genuinely actually sectarian about it?

It's sectarian because it's commonly used to describe people from one side of the 'sectarian divide'.

Whether "sectarian" is being used correctly is another question.

You'll find that there's a large number of posters who detest both the ugly sisters equally.

You'll also find a small core of hun apologists who can generally be identified by their 'h' insertion into anything remotely deemed as being sellick minded.

Supporting Chelsea and being a Unionist with a fairly unhealthy obsession with Alex Salmond and Steven Pressley is optional.

I hope this helps. :xmasgrin:

I know what you mean mate they are the anti tartan army brigade as well.

I dont see myself as a hun apologist I dont support chelsea I am most definately not a unionist.

I just feel that in the clamour to knock Rangers supporters and those who deem themself protestant.

That people miss the point that the critisism is not dished out equally.

My question is are you not allowed to hate celtic more, is there two many fence sitters on KB.

If somebody starts a thread on celtic people come on here and say ah the usual hun crowd.

If people start a thread on rangers there is not a peep until the usual hun crowd come along.

If the BBC wish to repsond I am sure they can put together a list of Chick Youngs pro-Rangers slaverings.

Lets hope the Hun hordes behave themselves at the protest unlike their performance in Manchester.

Personally I'm delighted the fans of Rangers FC are taking a stand against the timmy bias of the mhedia in this country. With a bit more notice I may have joined them. :xmashappy:

If the BBC wish to repsond I am sure they can put together a list of Chick Youngs pro-Rangers slaverings.

Lets hope the Hun hordes behave themselves at the protest unlike their performance in Manchester.

Really ?

You sure ?

Guest Dipped Flake

I dont see myself as a hun apologist I dont support chelsea I am most definately not a unionist.

I just feel that in the clamour to knock Rangers supporters and those who deem themself protestant.

My question is are you not allowed to hate celtic more, is there two many fence sitters on KB.

If somebody starts a thread on celtic people come on here and say ah the usual hun crowd.

If people start a thread on rangers there is not a peep until the usual hun crowd come along.

I sort of agree with you but I think the issue is that most Hearts supporters hate being labelled mini-huns or gers fans without the bus fare so they jump on any pro-rangers or anti-celtic posts by these same posters.

Anyone can hate one side more than the other it's just some on here obviously hold one side up as some sort of standard bearer for the protestant cause and so attract abuse from 'normal' hearts fans who have no interest in that crap. Normal IMO of course.

IMO these days there seems to be some strange love-in with anything to do with Celtic (This board included) and the Celtic fans/club can do no wrong, yet on the other hand Rangers are constantley slated on this board. I dont buy in to all this pish about us being "cousins" of Rangers but im amazed that Hearts fans can prefer Celtic over Rangers taken everything into account about the 2 clubs and their beliefs!!

Guest Dipped Flake
Personally I'm delighted the fans of Rangers FC are taking a stand against the timmy bias of the mhedia in this country. With a bit more notice I may have joined them. :xmashappy:

Rents, I think the post quoted is a perfect example of what I was trying to point out.

Guest Dipped Flake
IMO these days there seems to be some strange love-in with anything to do with Celtic (This board included) and the Celtic fans/club can do no wrong, yet on the other hand Rangers are constantley slated on this board. I dont buy in to all this pish about us being "cousins" of Rangers but im amazed that Hearts fans can prefer Celtic over Rangers taken everything into account about the 2 clubs and their beliefs!!

I hate the old firm, they are 2 sides of the same coin. Just because you hate rangers doesn't mean you have a love-in with celtic

The Mighty Thor

As i said mate most of us hate both of them both and every poisonous thing they stand for. They are both a blight on society and an affront to decency. Scottish football and indeed the country would be in a far better place without them.

Can you imagine protests outside the BBC in London by supporters of any English club over perceived bias towards another. No, me neither. It's total nonsense and it's the reason why people outside Scotland look at this kind of thing and think what a bunch of in-bred hicks. We should be distancing ourselves from these cretins as much as we physically can, sadly many of our followers ape them (has there ever been a more apt term?) and mimic them and want us to be like them.

The Mighty Thor
im amazed that Hearts fans can prefer Celtic over Rangers taken everything into account about the 2 clubs and their beliefs!!

I'd be amazed that any Hearts fan would prefer either of them taking everything about the 2 clubs and beliefs into account.

They're vermin.

Excuse me??? :xmaseye: I'm genuinely hoping that was meant as a joke - 'timmy bias'??? how about 'old firm' bias??

King of the North
And with that another shred of hunnish dignity falls away.

Whatever happened to "We are Rangers, Noone likes us we don't care".

I believe that is a perfect example of an oxymoron...

It all comes back to the fact that hunnery is just so last century.... they are a dying breed and they know it - vermin that they are.

ToadKiller Dog

I have not seen any post on here showing a love in amongst hearts fans with celtic,most hearts fans think both are two sides of the same outdated coin

.You will have missed the threads slating the tic fans last visit to tynie or the shallow and stupid performance of some of there support on the poppy day silence.

The paranoia as put forward by the teddybears picnic is something to shake your head at and amuse,We can be a stupid backward looking country sometimes.

plus the 17th century style catholic conspiracy mentality of a few on here is far more sad .I am sure the pope/the scottish labour party are plotting to put a Stewart back on the throne.

With apologies to Michael Palin

Celtic Obsessed Unionist 1: "I hate Celtic, Their fans are Horrible"

COU2: "I hate Celtic too, Their fans are Horrible and some of them are IRA sympathisers"

COU3: "I hate Celtic even more, Most of Their fans are Horrible IRA sympathisers who sing songs about murdering innocent people"

COU4: "I really, really, hate Celtic, Their fans are Horrible terrorists who sing songs about murdering British people and control the media"

COU1: "Of course when I said I hate Celtic what I really meant was I really, relly despise them, they're all brutal murderers who laugh when British soldiers die in Iraq and they've been known to turn a blind eye to Child abuse"

COU2: "Pah! You're practically a ***********, I really, really loath detest Celtic They're all Paedophile rapists with blood on their hands and they'll happily **** in your airing cupboard given half a chance they should all sod off back to Ireland"

COU3: "Well I'm certainly no ***********, I hate everything about them, I detest the way they all raise funds for Al Quaeda, The way they're all scrounging on the dole, The way they drown protestant babies in guiness, The way they control everything from behind the scenes, the way they get all the best jobs, and the way they turned my sister into a newt"

COU4: That's nothing, I think that Celtic were responsible for the Credit Crunch (The cost of their incapicity benefit), AIDS(Celtic Boys club), The rise of Hitler (Remember the pope is a geman Catholic as well), Dale Winton's career(An obvious attempt to discredit the colour Orange), The assasination of JFK (He took a dive, Typical Vhictim mhentality), The Asian Tsunami (John Hartson jumped in the sea just off Hawaii) and the assasination of Archduke Franz-Ferdinand (A convoluted plan to rob Hearts of the title, a plan which the SFA were probably in on)

Other poster: I don't care for Celtic but that's just being ridiculous

COU1: See what I mean! You tell that to the politically Correct Brigade and they just don't believe you

COU2: Indeed, theres a lot of undercover Tims on this thread

COU3: Yeah, If you like Celtic so much why don't you just marry them

mod: Celtic Obsessed Unionist 4 has now been suspended and this thread is closed

Maybe its Rod Stewart that the plotters have in mind to put on the throne that would be your worst nightmare:xmasgrin:

Jackie Stewart? He'd get my vote.

Moria Stewart would make a good queen ,has the voice for the xmas message!.

:xmasgrin: With Patrick Stewart at her side as king. All hail the return of the Stewarts!

Archived