These 'Firesale' rumours (merged threads)

Walter Bishop

Playing straight into the hands of the media,what a shower of doom merchants anyway.:mad:

Is this what you really want? As it will give your knitting clubs some good wee tales to discuss.:mad:

Give us a break and wait and see what happens:mad:

Oh Eggo, when will you stop "waiting to see" Rumour abour Burley and Vlad over three years ago you just waited and guess what idiot Vlad got rid of Burley, rumour about Vlad and Anderton are you still waiting to see, guess what Anderton got rid of by idiot Vlad, Vlad brings in his son as Chief Exec.....keep waiting Eggo, Malofeev head coach......that s ok to Eggo, he'll keep waiting, Hearts officially announce ?37M of debt......Eggo is there.....waiting, Hearts finish 8th in the league, Eggo will need official confirmatino of this from idiot Vlad and he'll keep waiting, hey it's ok us finishing 8th was down to referees according to idiot Rodney, Hearts fail to pay player wages.....thats ok, all in hand, stop rumour mongering lads, Vlads in control and Eggo is still waiting

Eggo what are you waiting for, what proof do you need, stories come on here, and guess what they are true but you'll need more proof, need to do more waiting

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any news on the Ibrox January Fire Sale then - or are we the only club doing this??

Next you will be telling me that the Fire Sale rumours have been made up by a close friend of the Pieman and swallowed whole by the kickback anti-Vlad clique...

Oh Eggo, when will you stop "waiting to see" Rumour abour Burley and Vlad over three years ago you just waited and guess what idiot Vlad got rid of Burley, rumour about Vlad and Anderton are you still waiting to see, guess what Anderton got rid of by idiot Vlad, Vlad brings in his son as Chief Exec.....keep waiting Eggo, Malofeev head coach......that s ok to Eggo, he'll keep waiting, Hearts officially announce ?37M of debt......Eggo is there.....waiting, Hearts finish 8th in the league, Eggo will need official confirmatino of this from idiot Vlad and he'll keep waiting, hey it's ok us finishing 8th was down to referees according to idiot Rodney, Hearts fail to pay player wages.....thats ok, all in hand, stop rumour mongering lads, Vlads in control and Eggo is still waiting

Eggo what are you waiting for, what proof do you need, stories come on here, and guess what they are true but you'll need more proof, need to do more waiting

Yes they are all true:mw_rolleyes:

Youll be happy that you have singled out me to have a wee dig at,me to,I feel privalaged that youve took the time to reply to me personally.Why not reply to ALL the others.

So now ill just wait and see if you respond :laugh:

p.s. Would all the other "wait and see" club,just wait and see if you get singled out also:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes they are all true:mw_rolleyes:

Youll be happy that you have singled out me to have a wee dig at,me to,I feel privalaged that youve took the time to reply to me personally.Why not reply to ALL the others.

So now ill just wait and see if you respond :laugh:

p.s. Would all the other "wait and see" club,just wait and see if you get singled out also:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Your post was easiest to spot with all those :mad: in it. Surely you should be :mad: with Vlad and his running of the club, but you appear :) about it all and you are instead :mad: with people like me who dare to question how our club is run and even believe :mw_rolleyes: that all is not well at Tynie

You and your fellow waiters feel free to keep waiting

Well there's "apparantly saying" and then there's written word from Csaba's mouth. I suppose the legitimacy has changed

I haven't checked but the 3 positions were the ones I think were mentioned in the Trust minutes of the meeting with Laszlo.

I haven't checked but the 3 positions were the ones I think were mentioned in the Trust minutes of the meeting with Laszlo.

Correct. Trust minutes say LB, DM & ST

Your post was easiest to spot with all those :mad: in it. Surely you should be :mad: with Vlad and his running of the club, but you appear :) about it all and you are instead :mad: with people like me who dare to question how our club is run and even believe :mw_rolleyes: that all is not well at Tynie

You and your fellow waiters feel free to keep waiting

I intend to,as I am not as privelaged as your good self to know all the drivel...sorry facts!

Keep us posted on all the activity thats going on..cheers:)

Guest JamboRobbo
It is the EEN it's reported in - does that count?

well it does seem to have quotes frmo Csaba. I guess it's possible he's only talking about 2 out of the 3 to the papers?

well it does seem to have quotes frmo Csaba. I guess it's possible he's only talking about 2 out of the 3 to the papers?

surely making any targets is good compared to going down the tubes ?

If you were jotting down an interview with Csaba in shorthand I'm sure that even the best secretary in the world would have a problem - never mind some sports journo from the EEN.

Unless they have just lifted the quotes from a website somewhere without doing any checking ;)

My personal favourite reason though is the classic "A week is a long time in football"

I intend to,as I am not as privelaged as your good self to know all the drivel...sorry facts!

Keep us posted on all the activity thats going on..cheers:)

Which bit of my post was drivel, was it Burley was sacked, or Malofeev was our head coach or we were ?37M in debt, let me know which of those is drivel, or was it the players not getting paid, anyway let me know, or do you have to consult Vlad before replying :)

dont know if this has already been mentioned but wouldnt be better for us if we got rid of some of the mince in january to slash wage bills instead of gettin rid of some of our best players. not sure what everyone is on so not sure if this would work. opinions anyone??

dont know if this has already been mentioned but wouldnt be better for us if we got rid of some of the mince in january to slash wage bills instead of gettin rid of some of our best players. not sure what everyone is on so not sure if this would work. opinions anyone??

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Nobody has said a word.........jesus christ, keep up!!!

Rid of

Mikoliunas

Kello

Balogh

Zaliukas

Neilson

Thats All I Can Think Of At The Moment.

Look at the other 3000 threads on this and it may help you out:xmasunsure:

boabyarsebiscuit

No it hasn't been mentioned.

we'vehatedthe

yes players will leave, yes we will have to bring in youngsters, yes we are in difficulty, but least if nade goes we will still have juho(nobody will want him), he will single handidly carry hearts to the summer, he will be up top alone, score over 20 goals with little service, we will get third at a canter, and jus get pipped to second by hamilton who will miraculously sign cristiano ronaldo and lionel messi, rangers 4th(they are mince), the leith **** jus survive relegation, st mirren go down with there new cardboard stadium!

We better keep our hands on Barney Battles or Victorian will fall of his pennyfarthing caused by him shaking with rage:xmascrazy:

scott herbertson

not very good player

paid a lot of money

on a long contract

Can anybody explain to me how we 'get rid' of players who have these characteristics?

I am sure people realise if we terminate their contract we have to pay it in full. eg if a player has a year to run on his contract and he is paid ?8,000 per week we have to pay him ?416,000 in his hand to leave.

You no got anything better to do wi' your time, at 2.37 on a Wednesday morning, than offer this mind-blowing contribution to the debate??! Quite breathtaking in my arrogant opinion!!:welldone::xmaswoot:

:laugh:

I like how you fit "my humble opinion" into the first sentence and then go on to ramble with quite breathtaking arrogance.

:)

Drylaw Hearts

I am sure people realise if we terminate their contract we have to pay it in full. eg if a player has a year to run on his contract and he is paid ?8,000 per week we have to pay him ?416,000 in his hand to leave.

That isn't necessarily the case.

We could offer them a smaller lump sum to leave them free to join a club right away.

We could agree a staggered payment scheme.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Lets look at the facts. We as a club, probably more than others, are feeling the effects of the credit crunch. Business far bigger than us (in whatever sector) are shedding jobs and cutting costs. Its not nice but its a reality our famous club is not immune from.

We are all pretty much resigned to losing players in the Jan window. But can the club turn it to its own advantage? Its wishful thinking that all the dross hanging around the squad will be moved on thus saving the club wages and us from the exasperation of watching them play fooball. We wont get rid of Makela, Ksnavicus and all the rest of the crap. A couple of Kaunus loanees might be asked to go home but the general gist would appear to be 1 2 or 3 regulars are out.

Who would you lose?

Me it would be Aguiar, Palazuelos and Zaliukas. Aguair is playing very well just now, possibly our best player of the season. But the contracts running down. He never kicked a ball for me me before his injury. It pains me to say it but he MAY have a touch of the Bednars about him (playing well when the contracts coming up). We would miss him but its better to sell than lose for nothing.

Palazuelos is expendable. Csaba seems to use him more as a utility man, coming in when others are out, throughout the midfield. He's good but obviously not going to be first choice. He is worth money and would imagine is on a nice wage.

If a Russian team is ready to pay ?2m for Zaliukas (which I doubt) then I will drive him there. He has improved to a point but still thinks he is Beckenbaur when he clearly isn't. That kind of money (even half that amount of money) is a no brainer.

Berra and Driver, and even possibly Wallace will improve over the next year or 2. The reality is we have to sell eventually but we can still sell when the price is right due to them being on longer deals. Its not nice but itrs reality. Csaba and Vlad have to clear the decks this January, possibly for survival more than anything else. The players in the reserves and the U19's should be bursting thier nuts right now, impressing the coaches and the management. Their time may be coming much sooner than later. It may be the time for them to see if the ability matches the reputaions.

That isn't necessarily the case.

We could offer them a smaller lump sum to leave them free to join a club right away.

We could agree a staggered payment scheme.

Like when Sony paid Mariah Carey ?20m to not make any more albums for them as opposed to far more to make the ones remaining on her contract.

I reckon paying ?20m to stop Mariah Carey singing sounds like money well spent.

Lets look at the facts. We as a club, probably more than others, are feeling the effects of the credit crunch. Business far bigger than us (in whatever sector) are shedding jobs and cutting costs. Its not nice but its a reality our famous club is not immune from.

We are all pretty much resigned to losing players in the Jan window. But can the club turn it to its own advantage? Its wishful thinking that all the dross hanging around the squad will be moved on thus saving the club wages and us from the exasperation of watching them play fooball. We wont get rid of Makela, Ksnavicus and all the rest of the crap. A couple of Kaunus loanees might be asked to go home but the general gist would appear to be 1 2 or 3 regulars are out.

Who would you lose?

Me it would be Aguiar, Palazuelos and Zaliukas. Aguair is playing very well just now, possibly our best player of the season. But the contracts running down. He never kicked a ball for me me before his injury. It pains me to say it but he MAY have a touch of the Bednars about him (playing well when the contracts coming up). We would miss him but its better to sell than lose for nothing.

Palazuelos is expendable. Csaba seems to use him more as a utility man, coming in when others are out, throughout the midfield. He's good but obviously not going to be first choice. He is worth money and would imagine is on a nice wage.

If a Russian team is ready to pay ?2m for Zaliukas (which I doubt) then I will drive him there. He has improved to a point but still thinks he is Beckenbaur when he clearly isn't. That kind of money (even half that amount of money) is a no brainer.

Berra and Driver, and even possibly Wallace will improve over the next year or 2. The reality is we have to sell eventually but we can still sell when the price is right due to them being on longer deals. Its not nice but itrs reality. Csaba and Vlad have to clear the decks this January, possibly for survival more than anything else. The players in the reserves and the U19's should be bursting thier nuts right now, impressing the coaches and the management. Their time may be coming much sooner than later. It may be the time for them to see if the ability matches the reputaions.

• I would sell Berra. I don't know what his contract status is, but we have to guard against a Webster situation. I would continue to talk up the links with Manchester United and Chelsea in the hope it gets Fulham to make a "serious" bid.

• Sell Zaliukas if the reputed offer from Moscow is real, the guy is not good enough to play in our first team and any serious offer should be considered.

• The next suggestions are all based on finding suitors willing to pay a decent fee. However, I would actively pursue buyers for Kingston, Cesnauskis, Mikoliunas, Makela and Stewart.

• Return Ksanavicius and Kello to Kaunas and Balogh to Hungary.

If those deals happen, IMO we would get around ?3 Million for Berra, ?2 Million for Zaliukas (fingers crossed) between ?1.5 and ?2 Million for Kingston, between ?500,000 and ?1 Million for both Cesnauskis, Mikoliunas and Stewart with Makela bringing in a nominal fee. Bringing in a decent amount for the club. If this were to happen, I would suggest allowing Laszlo to use ?1 Million to bring in two or three young players with decent prospects.

• I would sell Berra. I don't know what his contract status is, but we have to guard against a Webster situation. I would continue to talk up the links with Manchester United and Chelsea in the hope it gets Fulham to make a "serious" bid.

• Sell Zaliukas if the reputed offer from Moscow is real, the guy is not good enough to play in our first team and any serious offer should be considered.

• The next suggestions are all based on finding suitors willing to pay a decent fee. However, I would actively pursue buyers for Kingston, Cesnauskis, Mikoliunas, Makela and Stewart.

• Return Ksanavicius and Kello to Kaunas and Balogh to Hungary.

If those deals happen, IMO we would get around ?3 Million for Berra, ?2 Million for Zaliukas (fingers crossed) between ?1.5 and ?2 Million for Kingston, between ?500,000 and ?1 Million for both Cesnauskis, Mikoliunas and Stewart with Makela bringing in a nominal fee. Bringing in a decent amount for the club. If this were to happen, I would suggest allowing Laszlo to use ?1 Million to bring in two or three young players with decent prospects.

Understand wher you are coming from about player sales, however if all those went through even allowing for Csaba to reinforce our squad it would seriously diminsh our standards, probably even down to bottom six, which isn't a good situation IMO

Understand wher you are coming from about player sales, however if all those went through even allowing for Csaba to reinforce our squad it would seriously diminsh our standards, probably even down to bottom six, which isn't a good situation IMO

Of those that I have suggested selling, Berra and Kingston are the only two that would hurt us IMO. We would need to look at an experienced defender, but this is how I would line up after the above sales.....

MacDonald

Neilson (He can go too, however we would need to buy a full back)

McGowan or Karipidis

Rapnik

Wallace

Jonsson

Palazuelos

Aguiar

Driver

Nade

Glen

Aguiar would stay until the summer where he would leave under freedom of contract. Bear in mind, I also suggested that Laszlo make two or three signings.

Drylaw Hearts
Like when Sony paid Mariah Carey ?20m to not make any more albums for them as opposed to far more to make the ones remaining on her contract.

I reckon paying ?20m to stop Mariah Carey singing sounds like money well spent.

Hers songs may be of a highly questionable standard but the sheer genius of her music videos is not up for debate......

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=skV28D0jsjs&feature=related

Archived