Cor blimey guv'nor - official Chelsea FC v FC Cludgie thread

Therapist

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Old Tolbooth
Not this time mate.

Looks like your right mate, scraped through :tongue:

Liverpool 3-1 up in Eindhoven, not too shabby a result ;)

Both bossed by tims. :mw_rolleyes:

Villa are going to be fascinating to watch over the next year or two. They're terrific, and really going places. Mr O'Neill doing the business yet again.

We are looking absolutely majestic now. :)

Hopefully Mr Scolari will give Didier a start against the hapless Hammers. :laugh:

We're bottling big games at home, not good enough. That would be true but we're awful away from home in the Champions League, it doesn't make sense.

Scolari may turn out to be a superb Chelsea manager, he's just a risk at club level and so far he isn't exactly setting the world alight. We'll see what he comes up with at the end of the season.

Abramovic loves Mancini and he'll be the Chelsea manager if Scolari leaves or is sacked. 99% sure of it.

I agree Sean - and for Chelsea to start convincing at home again, Scolari will have to change his rigid approach. I've seen no sign of a Plan B from him at all so far - but he'll have to come up with one for his own sake.

Mancini would fit Chelsea very well: I'm doubtful he'd do any better than Ranieri did, though.

We are looking absolutely majestic now. :)

Hopefully Mr Scolari will give Didier a start against the hapless Hammers. :laugh:

You're looking absolutely majestic? Leading FC Cludgie 2-1, at home?!

Enjoy tonight cos Gianfranco's gonna get ya on Sunday

Claret and Blue is the colour!!

Oops - it's at the Bridge, isn't it? Could be interesting... Think it'll all end in tears for Franco at West Ham though, I'm afraid.

Well done Chelsea FC. Cruised through.

Rest assured Therapist will be at the Bridge in the next round.

Blue is the colour.......;)

Well done Chelsea FC. Cruised through.

Rest assured Therapist will be at the Bridge in the next round.

Blue is the colour.......;)

I bet you draw Barca again...

Chelsea have some excellent players but I can't help thinking you just don't win The Champions League with guys like Alex, Mikel and Kalou getting loads of game time. They will need Carvalho, Essien and Drogba all back and fit to have a hope when it comes to the next round (depending on the draw) and onwards.

Now they can't draw Mourinho's Inter what price the Tinkerman's Juve ?

PS. Stamford Bridge must be the most boring lame atmosphere anywhere in the Champs League.

Archived