Cor blimey guv'nor - official Chelsea FC v FC Cludgie thread

Therapist

Looking forward to seeing the mighty Blues marching on. Hopefully Mr Scolari will play Nicolas and Didier up front.

Blue is the colour.....;)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully Fat Phil will not renege on his promise to leave the fancy dans once they get pumped tonight.

Marching on Together.

I have a bad feeling about this one.

Come on Boaby - a bit of positive thinking. Bolton was just the result we needed to get back on track. :)

Walt - sad to see someone so riven with hatred and bearing a 38 year grudge. :o

jamboinglasgow

probably will go to the pub to watch this, though might go to a sports bar so I can watch both, (good ol' PJ champs in Glasgow.)

boabyarsebiscuit
Hatchet men kicked the finest team England has ever seen off the park.

In that case, Hibs took "the finest team England has ever seen" to a penalty shoot-out not that long after! :eek:

Finest team...:evilno:

Are you referring to Ron "Chopper" Harris on Eddie Gray? Shame really as Eddie Gray was one of the finest players of his generation.

In that case, Hibs took "the finest team England has ever seen" to a penalty shoot-out not that long after! :eek:

And the tims put them out of a European Cup semi final. Fortunately help was at hand in the shape of Feyenoord and a certain Ove Kindvall. :)

Are you referring to Ron "Chopper" Harris on Eddie Gray? Shame really as Eddie Gray was one of the finest players of his generation.

Indeed I am. Go right through that team and they are up against any other in the history of the game.

Charlton, Bremner, Alan Clarke, Peter Lorimer, Eddie Gray, Johnny Giles, Harvey.

boabyarsebiscuit

Funnily enough, I watched both the 2-2 draw and the replay not that long ago. The replay in particular was "tasty" with Leeds dishing out rather more than Chelsea did. Leeds goal followed an assault on Peter Bonetti by Mick Jones. Indeed Bonetti played the remaining 100 minutes or so hobbling around and not really able to kick the ball. Jack Charlton and Norman Hunter also happily "put the shoe" in on anything that came near them.

I also hear that a couple of years back the referees' body in England did a course. One of the lessons was to "referee" the 1970 FA Cup Final replay while watching it on a DVD. At the end of the game the assessor remarked that each side would have had 7 players sent off if the game had been refereed using today's standards.

Any team with Charlton, Hunter, Jones, Bremner and Giles in it has absolutely no right to complain about tough tackling. :o

:eek:

Didn't know you had such sympathy for the Liverpool side beaten in the 1988 FA Cup Final, WK! :)

2-0 Chelsea, by the way. Fill yer boots everyone!

:eek:

Didn't know you had such sympathy for the Liverpool side beaten in the 1988 FA Cup Final, WK! :)

Ignore him Shaun. He's just bitter because mighty Leeds :mw_rolleyes: are now in Division One*. :o

* Division 3 in old currency. :tongue:

Ignore him Shaun. He's just bitter because mighty Leeds :mw_rolleyes: are now in Division One*. :o

* Division 3 in old currency. :tongue:

7th in Division 3, to be exact. But be fair: they only lost narrowly to the Merseyside giants at the weekend. :)

Is there any possibilty of having a seperate sections for all these Chelsea threads?

Surely we could move them all to one of the 3 game forums and rename it 'Post on another forum' or something?

I'm sick of seeing official match threads in the Terrace for some team that has naff all to do with Hearts.

I'm sick of seeing official match threads in the Terrace for some team that has naff all to do with Hearts.

Tough. The Terrace is for all things football related. Fact. End of. :laugh:

Looking forward to seeing the mighty Blues marching on. Hopefully Mr Scolari will play Nicolas and Didier up front.

Who feckin' cares about the 'Plastic Cockneys' :bigyawn::bigyawn::bigyawn:

C'mon the Mighty Blues!

Drogba and Anelka to start up front together, 3-0 Chelsea. Lampard for first goal. :)

You should get a good price for the most hyped up Engerland midfielder ever, he is suspended. :o

You should get a good price for the most hyped up Engerland midfielder ever, he is suspended. :o

So he is!

Just to prove I pay more attention to Hearts. ;)

Come on the Cludgie!

Wouldn't it be funny as seeing this over rated over paid arrogant shower of tossers out of the Champions league?

Bit like say Aberdeen or Hibs....living on history and thinking they are important!!!

Come on the Cludgie!

Wouldn't it be funny as seeing this over rated over paid arrogant shower of tossers out of the Champions league?

Bit like say Aberdeen or Hibs....living on history and thinking they are important!!!

I think that just about sums up your knowledge of Chelsea FC. :mad:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Hope Chelsea get shtuffed.

No time for megalomaniac football club owners that get rid of top quality managers on a whim.

Chelsea are the S C U M of English Football!!!

Can't see Cluj beating them, BUT the Plastic Cockneys and the Kiddyon supporters on this forum shouldn't be too optimistic, Chelski don't have the BOTTLE to win the CL, Fact, End Off!!!!

C'moan the Cluj anyway...Hopefully Diddyboy Drogba will get the rest of the season off!! :P

Just out of interest - why don?t you go to a Chelski forum to discuss Chelsea? or are there not enough people who don?t like Chelsea there?

Chelsea: Cech, Ashley Cole, Terry, Alex, Bosingwa, Kalou, Deco, Mikel, Ballack, Joe Cole, Anelka. Subs: Cudicini, Ivanovic, Drogba, Bridge, Ferreira, Belletti, Stoch.

Drogba on the bench, interesting.

Chelsea: Cech, Ashley Cole, Terry, Alex, Bosingwa, Kalou, Deco, Mikel, Ballack, Joe Cole, Anelka. Subs: Cudicini, Ivanovic, Drogba, Bridge, Ferreira, Belletti, Stoch.

Pity,He'll not get Injured while his Fat Cheating erse is planked on the bench!:mad:

Chelsea: Cech, Ashley Cole, Terry, Alex, Bosingwa, Kalou, Deco, Mikel, Ballack, Joe Cole, Anelka. Subs: Cudicini, Ivanovic, Drogba, Bridge, Ferreira, Berra, Stoch.

:D

The Old Tolbooth
7th in Division 3, to be exact. But be fair: they only lost narrowly to the Merseyside giants at the weekend. :)

Ha ha ha, the might Leeds lost to Liverpools 3rd team on Saturday, how sweet :laugh:

Oh, and come on Cludgie!!!

It's hilarious the number of people on here describing Chelsea FC as cockneys - plastic or otherwise.

Chelsea FC is one of the world's greatest football clubs and none of their ill-founded and misguided sniping will change that.

Just out of interest - why don?t you go to a Chelski forum to discuss Chelsea? or are there not enough people who don?t like Chelsea there?

I don't mind it, to be honest. Chelsea are a fascinating club, with even more fascinating supporters (:eek:) - and I've never disliked them. It's not as though Hearts are playing this evening, after all...

It's hilarious the number of people on here describing Chelsea FC as cockneys - plastic or otherwise.

Chelsea FC is one of the world's greatest football clubs and none of their ill-founded and misguided sniping will change that.

:laugh:

Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, Manchester United, Juventus, AC Milan, Bayern Munich, Liverpool, Internazionale, River Plate, Boca Juniors and Arsenal are all greater.

The Terrace - discussion about all things related to football and HMFC. Source: The Mods

I was in Cluj earlier this year...I even saw the Cheeky Girls at the airport... :)

Crazy wee place where pretty much everyone looks furious all the time. I hope they win, it might cheer them up a bit.

The White Cockade

Not if you are a Jambo......

This isn't easy to watch. A Roma or Chelsea goal would settle my nerves a great deal.

Bit of a farce the way you're making such a meal of qualification from a poor group, isn't it?

Bit of a farce the way you're making such a meal of qualification from a poor group, isn't it?

It's not ideal, but our destiny is still in our own hands. The cause is not being helped by injuries and suspensions creating an unsettled side.

It is. Two scrappy draws away from home and the horror show in Rome isn't good enough.

It's not ideal, but our destiny is still in our own hands. The cause is not being helped by injuries and suspensions creating an unsettled side.

Even with injuries we should have walked this group. Bordeaux and Cluj, hardly Europe's elite.

Even with injuries we should have walked this group. Bordeaux and Cluj, hardly Europe's elite.

I agree we're not playing to our potential. But better to get the bad games out of the way now and hit form in the later stages.

I agree we're not playing to our potential. But better to get the bad games out of the way now and hit form in the later stages.

Very true. We'll be a completely different side with Didier, Essien and Carvalho back fit and firing.

It is. Two scrappy draws away from home and the horror show in Rome isn't good enough.

Maybe Grant was better than people appreciated? Funny old world...

Archived