Cor blimey guv'nor - official Chelsea FC v FC Cludgie thread

Therapist

I agree we're not playing to our potential. But better to get the bad games out of the way now and hit form in the later stages.

You still 100% confident in Big Phil, Big T?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Old Tolbooth
Things will return to normal once the best midfielder in the world returns from injury in the new year.

How much do you think it would take to get Gerrard? :tongue:

Maybe Grant was better than people appreciated? Funny old world...

Scolari who I don't rate as you know, has done not done any better than Grant so far. We'll only be able to judge fairly at the end of the season and see what he wins. January will be a big telling point to see what he does to the squad, if anything.

You still 100% confident in Big Phil, Big T?

Yes, although I don't think tonight is the time for playing one up front. :evilno:

Yes, although I don't think tonight is the time for playing one up front. :evilno:

Is he Frail in disguise? :laugh:

Scolari who I don't rate as you know, has done not done any better than Grant so far. We'll only be able to judge fairly at the end of the season and see what he wins. January will be a big telling point to see what he does to the squad, if anything.

He has Grant's knack of not winning the big games, I've noticed. Thing is though, I think a lot of your problems at home are down literally to you being so superb away: sometimes you get a team in football who are brilliant on the counter, but struggle badly to make the play at home, and it gradually becomes a psychological thing the longer it goes on. I also struggle to see who better than Big Phil is out there: both Rijkaard and Mancini would be gambles in different ways, and if the money isn't there in the way it once was, it'd be a lot harder to recruit either.

:4_1_72:

Very true. We'll be a completely different side with Didier, Essien and Carvalho back fit and firing.

I went to Barcalona once,Bet WE will beat youz if we play each other...:tongue:

Tynie b...Barca's biggest fan!

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal :)

Blue is the colour....;)

this_is_my_story

A wee bit harsh on Cluj that goal, they'd been giving a decent account of themselves in spells. Thought Culio has looked like rather a handy wee player at times.

I like Kalou. Thought he was very underrated under Mourinho: he always seemed a reliable, 7 or 8/10 sort of player to me.

He has Grant's knack of not winning the big games, I've noticed. Thing is though, I think a lot of your problems at home are down literally to you being so superb away: sometimes you get a team in football who are brilliant on the counter, but struggle badly to make the play at home, and it gradually becomes a psychological thing the longer it goes on. I also struggle to see who better than Big Phil is out there: both Rijkaard and Mancini would be gambles in different ways, and if the money isn't there in the way it once was, it'd be a lot harder to recruit either.

We're bottling big games at home, not good enough. That would be true but we're awful away from home in the Champions League, it doesn't make sense.

Scolari may turn out to be a superb Chelsea manager, he's just a risk at club level and so far he isn't exactly setting the world alight. We'll see what he comes up with at the end of the season.

Abramovic loves Mancini and he'll be the Chelsea manager if Scolari leaves or is sacked. 99% sure of it.

Sean, Mr Scolari had us playing wonderful football at the start of the season. No reason to think he can't do it again when we get our first choice players back - and I include the currently off-form Deco in this.

why do we need an "official" chelsea thread every week, why not post your views about your english nonsense team on a chelsea board.

HMFC:)

why do we need an "official" chelsea thread every week, why not post your views about your english nonsense team on a chelsea board.

Hoi, They're Chelsea diehards...:evilno:

Sean, Mr Scolari had us playing wonderful football at the start of the season. No reason to think he can't do it again when we get our first choice players back - and I include the currently off-form Deco in this.

Against the lesser teams in the league we look fantastic and tear them apart, but against the better sides in the league we struggle. Look at the Liverpool and Arsenal games at the Bridge? Your right about not having our first choice players fit for selection and we could very well go on a run when we do.

Time will tell, blue is the colour.

The Terrace - Discussion about all things related to football and HMFC. Source: The Mods

If you don't want to read a Chelsea FC thread, don't open it. Simple.

Hoi, They're Chelsea diehards.

I'm diehard enough to have been at a good few games last season* including the Champions League Final in Moscow.

* And in many previous seasons.

I'm diehard enough to have been at a good few games last season* including the Champions League Final in Moscow.

* And in many previous seasons.

Okay!! ;)

Chelsea are not a football club they are a joke, a plastic team.

Chelsea are like a woman who thinks they are attractive and classy, but they are overblown, expensive, plastic filled, false and unattractive.

:1222:

Chelsea are not a football club they are a joke, a plastic team.

Chelsea are like a woman who thinks they are attractive and classy, but they are overblown, expensive, plastic filled, false and unattractive.

:1222:

They used to be a team with character and heart, but over the last ten years they have as you said developed into a plastic team, as have Liverpool in my opinion.

Teams like Everton and Villa are teams with much more soul at the moment.

Teams like Everton and Villa are teams with much more soul at the moment.

Both bossed by tims. :mw_rolleyes:

The Old Tolbooth
Goooooooaaaaaaal. Bright for Roma, Chelse are through.

How many times does a statement like that come back to haunt folk :mw_rolleyes:

Goooooooaaaaaaal. Bright for Roma, Chelse are through.

I take it you mean your team CHELSEA?? :P

Chelsea, the English version of Celtic, Depending on other teams to keep you in the Compitition (And they're a disgusting instatution)!!

C'Moan Man U...A' mean Barca...I went there once, now their most loyal and biggest fan, That's how it works,eh!! :laugh:

I take it you mean your team CHELSEA?? :P

Chelsea, the English version of Celtic, Depending on other teams to keep you in the Compitition (And they're a disgusting instatution)!!

C'Moan Man U...A' mean Barca...I went there once, now their most loyal and biggest fan, That's how it works,eh!! :laugh:

:emoticon_spam:

Compitition

instatution

I can only hope Tynie was trying to be funny. :o

Didieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

Belterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Blue is the colour....................;)

Archived