Steven Naismith (NHC)

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow

I saw that today he played his first game (reserves) since picking up that nasty injury back in april. I know he is a Rangers player but it is never nice to see such a promising young player pick up such a horrible injury that they thought after he got it would mean he wouldn't play until season 2009/10. Hopefully he hasn't come back too quickly, but if he can get back to the potential he had before he picked up his injury, he could be a useful player for Scotland.

Same for Kevin Thomson, I know he is an ex-hibs and Rangers player but he was starting to show that he is a very useful midfield player, one that could keep captain crab out of the scotland team. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

And of course our very own Danny Thomson. That horrific injury he picked up at the beginning of the season is hopefully healing well and though it may be long and hard, he will recover and resume the great potential he had. It was interesting to see Rocky Visconte back in the team after his long injury, though it will be interesting to see if he can take Ross McKenzies place in left mid, as I thought ross looked really good against st mirren.

Can't say i give a crap about Naismith, diving little cheat.

correct. naismith is one of a number of 'honest scottish lads' in the SPL who are just as prolific in the cheating stakes as oor miko ever was.

this_is_my_story
I saw that today he played his first game (reserves) since picking up that nasty injury back in april. I know he is a Rangers player but it is never nice to see such a promising young player pick up such a horrible injury that they thought after he got it would mean he wouldn't play until season 2009/10. Hopefully he hasn't come back too quickly, but if he can get back to the potential he had before he picked up his injury, he could be a useful player for Scotland.

Same for Kevin Thomson, I know he is an ex-hibs and Rangers player but he was starting to show that he is a very useful midfield player, one that could keep captain crab out of the scotland team. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

And of course our very own Danny Thomson. That horrific injury he picked up at the beginning of the season is hopefully healing well and though it may be long and hard, he will recover and resume the great potential he had. It was interesting to see Rocky Visconte back in the team after his long injury, though it will be interesting to see if he can take Ross McKenzies place in left mid, as I thought ross looked really good against st mirren.

Would have to agree, good points about Kevin Thomson too. He'll turn out to be a better player than Ferguson in my opinion. Unbelievable that Rangers got him for less than half the price that Celtic paid for that mug Brown.

jamboinglasgow
Would have to agree, good points about Kevin Thomson too. He'll turn out to be a better player than Ferguson in my opinion. Unbelievable that Rangers got him for less than half the price that Celtic paid for that mug Brown.

I think it is being shown that he was the best value signing out of all of hibs "golden generation" I think barry would be still not starting had it not been for Thomsons injury.

Guest juvehearts

youre not going to get much sympthy about neismith & thompson on a hearts message board.

good to see them back in action from a footballing point of view but couldnt care less unless they are one of our own.

as for danny T, hopefully he'll come back better & stronger than before.

go oan yerself son

this_is_my_story
I think it is being shown that he was the best value signing out of all of hibs "golden generation" I think barry would be still not starting had it not been for Thomsons injury.

Yep. Can't help but think though, that Thomson will turn out to be one of those players that never really gets a good few years without yet another serious injury - bit of a pity for the lad, as he's a real talent.

jamboinglasgow
youre not going to get much sympthy about neismith & thompson on a hearts message board.

good to see them back in action from a footballing point of view but couldnt care less unless they are one of our own.

as for danny T, hopefully he'll come back better & stronger than before.

go oan yerself son

I knew that, I wouldn't really care about OF players picking up injuries but I am interested in Thomson and Naismith as I feel they could be great for Scotland.

I think Danny T should speak to Bruno over advice about injury.

I was at Falkirk on Sunday and Rocky, unsurprisingly, was a mile off the pace and looked to be carrying a wee bit weight. Good to see him back though. Ross MacKenzie was obviously not happy at being subbed and I was pleased with that as well. It shows he has attitude. No tantrums though, just the body language.

jamboinglasgow
I was at Falkirk on Sunday and Rocky, unsurprisingly, was a mile off the pace and looked to be carrying a wee bit weight. Good to see him back though. Ross MacKenzie was obviously not happy at being subbed and I was pleased with that as well. It shows he has attitude. No tantrums though, just the body language.

Hopefully Rocky can get back to fitness and match readiness.

Good to hear that Ross was unhappy when he was subbed and showed it through body language rather than going at the coach like some players. When I watched against St mirren he really impressed me and especially my flatmate who I dragged along with me. Did we good touches and useful up the wing.

Archived