Danish side Randers not to renew Pressley contract (non-HMFC)

Makween

Out of interest, do you also think that the use of terms like "Hundy Webster" is blatant trolling and harms the forum for other users, or is it only trolling if it doesn't go along with your view of the situation?

I don't think it's very helpful - but it doesn't happen anything like as often as usage of the ubiquitous 'H'. I feel the same way about that as I did in 2005 when our excellent midfielder was being referred to by a few numpties as 'John Paul Hartley'.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think it's very helpful - but it doesn't happen anything like as often as usage of the ubiquitous 'H'.

That's irrelevant. Answer the question.

Makween certainly doesn't think that there's anything wrong with the use of "Hundy Webster", but then again Makween, unlike many Mini Mhanks on here, isn't pedling a bigoted agenda. :sad:

Makween certainly doesn't think that there's anything wrong with the use of "Hundy Webster", but then again Makween, unlike many Mini Mhanks on here, isn't pedling a bigoted agenda. :sad:

The ubiquotous 'H' (which you've just employed again) is the problem here - because it's used so often, and irritates so many of us. To answer your question: sectarian terms on here are not acceptable.

Makween doesn't realise that Makween has been had.

I don't think the Mini Mhanks can handle Makween being correct on this issue and thus explains the sustained campaign of trolling in any thread Makween posts in. Makween certainly requires greater protection from the mods to prevent this.

It's just as well Makween is a man of honour indeed.

Archived