Danish side Randers not to renew Pressley contract (non-HMFC)

Makween

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was a short term contract which has now expired.

Do keep up.

Yeah. They obviously couldn't have offered to renew his contract, or anything. :huh:

Still, I guess that the important thing here is that he won't have to uproot his family.

Heh heh!

Still can?t help feeling that he was destined to be a useful addition to the coaching staff at Hearts before it all went Pete Tong...Someone is about to benefit from giving him employment as a coach and it won?t be us. United is my guess...

Still can?t help feeling that he was destined to be a useful addition to the coaching staff at Hearts before it all went Pete Tong...Someone is about to benefit from giving him employment as a coach and it won?t be us. United is my guess...

The good thing is we can be confident that once the mad Ruskie is gone Elvis will return to Tynecastle in some capacity and give us the benefit of his experience, commitment and knowldege. He will be a tremendous example to young players and his arrival will also have the added benefit of getting it right up the small sc*m element which tarnishes our support.

Drylaw Hearts
Yeah. They obviously couldn't have offered to renew his contract, or anything. :huh:

Still, I guess that the important thing here is that he won't have to uproot his family.

The Danish League has begun it's Winter Break and resumes in March I believe.

Elvis will probably join a Scottish Club in January.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I saw the footage for the first time in a couple of years from the Falkirk game where he scored twice. His reaction to the equaliser is extraordinary. I know he made a huge mistake in his first game back with Celtic but at the time of that 2-2 game he was absolutely committed to Hearts. Just watch it and see.

If it wasn't for Ehlvis's OG, we'd have beaten Falkirk 2-1 in that game. :mad:

See?

He was trying to destroy us, even then.

I see that his Danish team have got rid of him.

No wonder. They probably realised how much of a creepy weasel he is. :mad:

Mhakwhine in anti-elvis shock...

Pretty sure his contract just expired. Elvis won't be short of job offers come January, fully expect to see him land a player-coach role.

Drylaw Hearts

Pretty sure his contract just expired. Elvis won't be short of job offers come January, fully expect to see him land a player-coach role.

I thought he would go to Livi in the Summer and I have a feeling Hegarty may tempt him to go to Livi this time.

Or is that Lhivi ?

Like he was when he left Celtic?

Although, we'd all love the chance to play for the mighty Randers FC.

If it wasn't for Ehlvis's OG, we'd have beaten Falkirk 2-1 in that game. :mad:

If it wasn't for 'Elvis' we'd have been no-where during his time.

You can pump your chest, you can accuse him of killing the club but you can never take away the fact that with a Hearts top on he was an ambassador, a leader and the most committed professional we have had in the modern age.

Drylaw Hearts
I saw the footage for the first time in a couple of years from the Falkirk game where he scored twice. His reaction to the equaliser is extraordinary. I know he made a huge mistake in his first game back with Celtic but at the time of that 2-2 game he was absolutely committed to Hearts. Just watch it and see.

It is the photo below with which I'll remember him most :

cup%20pressley.jpg

It must be difficult maintaining that level of hatred. Just think what you could achieve if you spent all that time on more worthwhile pursuits.

The Danish League has begun it's Winter Break and resumes in March I believe.

Elvis will probably join a Scottish Club in January.

The Pars;)

Aye well ... two words ... CHEST PUMP ... no need Elvis, no need at all, thats what sticks with me when he came back wearing those manky hoops.

Aye well ... two words ... CHEST PUMP ... no need Elvis, no need at all, thats what sticks with me when he came back wearing those manky hoops.

Grow up.

The People's Chimp
It is the photo below with which I'll remember him most :

cup%20pressley.jpg

A similar one is on my mantelpiece in my flat.

:)

I'd love it, just love it, if he returns in a coaching capacity at a later date. I think he probably will too.

Drylaw Hearts
I'd love it, just love it, if he returns in a coaching capacity at a later date. I think he probably will too.

And he'll be welcomed by the vast majority of Hearts fans within Tynecastle.

I can't wait.

What's the expression ????

Oh yes....

Moist.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Pressley returning would be the biggest kick in the balls imaginable for Romanov. For that alone I want him back.;)

markletissier

weren't they wearing the stripes that day? ;)

anyway, despite everything that happened i still have fond memories of elvish.

Charlie-Brown

He might turn out to be a rubbish coach though, not every former favourite makes the leap to being a good manager, Richard Gough was just as inspirational a leader as Pressley but he hasn't really done anything spectacular in management, there are no guarantees.

Ehlvis wasn't an inspirational leader, he was a snake in the grass out to corrupt our young players. :mad:

I just hope that we managed to get him away from Berra and Driver on time. :mad:

Guest JamboRobbo
I always find it weird when people post that. Surely you aren't taking your own advice? What a strange chap.

And I always find it weird when people have nothing better to do with their life than constantly start threads slagging off the same ex player.

Each to their own.

Oh, and as for the "Do not feed the troll" post, yes, it does feed you. But only once.

It also serves as a warning to the few people who HAVEN'T seen your repeated Elvis windups, to let them know you are a wind up merchant and it's not worth falling for your ****e.

And I always find it weird when people have nothing better to do with their life than constantly start threads slagging off the same ex player.

Each to their own.

Correction, a killing-the-club-everyday ex-player. Thankfully since we got rid of the 3 rascals the ship has been steadied :laugh:

Ehlvis wasn't an inspirational leader, he was a snake in the grass out to corrupt our young players. :mad:

I just hope that we managed to get him away from Berra and Driver on time. :mad:

Move on. Elvis was a legend and Berra is probably developing into the player he is because of Elvis. So what he made an error of judgement on his return. Fantatsic leader off and on the park. My favourite Hearts player since the one and only Gary Mackay.

Drylaw Hearts
Professional footballer's career winds down at the age of 35

Not entirely shocking is it?

Apparantly it is.

If it wasn't for 'Elvis' we'd have been no-where during his time.

You can pump your chest, you can accuse him of killing the club but you can never take away the fact that with a Hearts top on he was an ambassador, a leader and the most committed professional we have had in the modern age.

You omitted to say anything about his playing ability.

He was a good diver, slow as treacle and full of self-importance.

You are right Makween but you'll be shot down for your opinion by those who think everyone is entitled to an opinion (provided it agrees with theirs).

Drylaw Hearts

You are right Makween but you'll be shot down for your opinion by those who think everyone is entitled to an opinion (provided it agrees with theirs).

Oh dear.

There's a surprise - forum idiot posts something idiotic.

If only it were at us - no chance while Romanov pollutes the place (very occasionally) though.

Guest Dipped Flake

Most fans would not agree with your opinion but nothing wrong with you stating it. A HUGE difference from what you posted and Mhakwheens hate-filled bile, if he isn't just on a total windup I seriously worry for his mental health. Never mind his 2 pals will be along in a minute to show what all 'real' fans think of Elvis

Most fans would not agree with your opinion but nothing wrong with you stating it. A HUGE difference from what you posted and Mhakwheens hate-filled bile, if he isn't just on a total windup I seriously worry for his mental health. Never mind his 2 pals will be along in a minute to show what all 'real' fans think of Elvis

The guy stated his opinion with which you clearly disagree. Why question his mental health because he says some different from you?

I happen to think that EP went way over the top when he hi-jacked the club press conference and in my view should never be allowed to darken our door again, whoever the custodians are. His badge kissing later proved what he thought of Hearts and their fans.

Guest Dipped Flake
The guy stated his opinion with which you clearly disagree. Why question his mental health because he says some different from you?

I happen to think that EP went way over the top when he hi-jacked the club press conference and in my view should never be allowed to darken our door again, whoever the custodians are. His badge kissing later proved what he thought of Hearts and their fans.

So you agree that Elvis was a 'snake in the grass out to corrupt our younger players'????

Is that compared to certain people having nothing better to do with their life than constantly start threads slagging off the same current player(s)!

Guest JamboRobbo
Is that compared to certain people having nothing better to do with their life than constantly start threads slagging off the same current player(s)!

Agreed. Thats why I rarely if ever start a thread. :P

But even if I did, at least I'd be talking about HMFC, not bitching constantly about some player who doesn't even play for HMFC.

I take it you started following Hearts after Pressley left and you are basing this stupid OP on something non HMFC

So you agree that Elvis was a 'snake in the grass out to corrupt our younger players'????

I didn't quite say that.

Archived