Danish side Randers not to renew Pressley contract (non-HMFC)

Makween

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see that his Danish team have got rid of him.

No wonder. They probably realised how much of a creepy weasel he is. :mad:

Burberryboy, The Wee Man Syndrom is Strong in you...Elvis WILL be back,You Know it!!!:laugh:

I take it you started following Hearts after Pressley left and you are basing this stupid OP on something non HMFC

bh, If you'd ever seen WEE Burberryboy in a Pub, You'd KNOW what his problem is with Elvis, NOT bothered that he left, BOTHERED Were he went to,How does it go....Withoot the Bus Fare!! ;)

Drylaw Hearts
bh, If you'd ever seen WEE Burberryboy in a Pub, You'd KNOW what his problem is with Elvis, NOT bothered that he left, BOTHERED Were he went to,How does it go....Withoot the Bus Fare!! ;)

union_jack_1.jpg

Correct.

And I always find it weird when people have nothing better to do with their life than constantly start threads slagging off the same ex player.

Each to their own.

Oh, and as for the "Do not feed the troll" post, yes, it does feed you. But only once.

It also serves as a warning to the few people who HAVEN'T seen your repeated Elvis windups, to let them know you are a wind up merchant and it's not worth falling for your ****e.

...which would all make sense, if what I'm quoting here wasn't your second post on the thread. And if you hadn't continued to post afterwards.

I'd always wondered how anyone could ever have 20,567 posts on Kickback. Ah well, now I know.

There's a surprise - forum idiot posts something idiotic.

Clutching at straws, kiddo. I'm obviously not an idiot.

...Mhakwheens hate-filled bile...

Slightly over the top.

By the way, I should probably warn you that people get infractions for putting extra Hs into other posters' names. I wouldn't want you getting yourself in trouble, kiddo.

I take it you started following Hearts after Pressley left and you are basing this stupid OP on something non HMFC

No.

Blah blah blah Burberry Aquascrotum blah mini Hun blah spelling mistakes!!!!!!1111

That's all I see any time you say anything to me. Do you use some kind of random inanity generator?

That's all I see any time you say anything to me. Do you use some kind of random inanity generator?

Nah Wee Man, I use my Eyes...It's Not Aquascotum, it's fake Burberry, Your Wee "Burberry" hat made us laugh!! :laugh:

The People's Chimp
Move on. Elvis was a legend and Berra is probably developing into the player he is because of Elvis. So what he made an error of judgement on his return. Fantatsic leader off and on the park. My favourite Hearts player since the one and only Gary Mackay.

Have you not heard that pressley is the reason we lost goals early in the season due to his influence on berra?

Well, according to some on here....

Guest JamboRobbo
Nah Wee Man, I use my Eyes...It's Not Aquascotum, it's fake Burberry, Your Wee "Burberry" hat made us laugh!! :laugh:

lol. can he not even afford a real one?

Never in my life have I owned a Burberry hat - real or fake. Sorry.

Tynie B, when I saw you in the pub, I was very amused by your pink leopardskin waistcoat.

Edit : JamboRobbo has posted again, I see. Do not feed the troll, everyone.

Never in my life have I owned a Burberry hat - real or fake. Sorry.

Tynie B, when I saw you in the pub, I was very amused by your pink leopardskin waistcoat.

Edit : JamboRobbo has posted again, I see. Do not feed the troll, everyone.

I'd Just like everyone to know, Like Makweens Burberry, that was Fake Leopardskin...It was actually made of Polyester...Christ, I hope noone starts a "Save the Polyester" campaign!!

Come back Elvis!!:P

You said the boy who did say it was right though.

Tell me where I said he was a snake in the grass who corrupted younger players?

Thanks for your positive post which will help to increase your post count even more.

Guest JamboRobbo
Ehlvis wasn't an inspirational leader, he was a snake in the grass out to corrupt our young players. :mad:

I just hope that we managed to get him away from Berra and Driver on time. :mad:

You omitted to say anything about his playing ability.

He was a good diver, slow as treacle and full of self-importance.

You are right Makween but you'll be shot down for your opinion by those who think everyone is entitled to an opinion (provided it agrees with theirs).

:P

Charlie-Brown

Pressley didnt get his playing contract renewed, this thread could have been done in a couple of posts if old arguments weren't endlessly rehashed, boring!

Pressley didnt get his playing contract renewed...

That's been touched upon. I'm sure that they could have tried to renew his contract if they wanted to.

Drylaw Hearts
That's been touched upon. I'm sure that they could have tried to renew his contract if they wanted to.

Do you know they didn't try ?

Or are you just throwing statements around to aid your twisted agenda ?

Do you know they didn't try ?

Yes. They had another centre half coming in and didn't need Ehlvis. :biggrin:

Edit : Ehlvis was so good they signed someone else. :eek:

Drylaw Hearts

Or.......

As it was only ever a short term arrangement they had to find a replacement as Steven Pressley wanted to return home in time for the Transfer Window opening here.

Mhakween has already had his 2 pages of fun....why rise to it chaps?

Just let it go....its really not worth the bother.

:evilno:

Drylaw Hearts

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/scotland/2008/09/26/exclusive-i-ll-know-when-to-hang-up-my-boots-reveals-scotland-coach-steven-pressley-86908-20753795/

Hearts Legend

Pressley suspects it will be a short-term experience but by the end of it he'll know if the time has come to hang up the boots. He hopes it won't be.

He said: "The club have made me feel extremely welcome and I'm really enjoying it. But my contract is only until December when Denmark goes into its winter shutdown.

"I'm sure extending beyond then could be a consideration for both parties but I know the club have signed a central defender on a pre-contract to come in on January 1 so I don't know what lies beyond the end of my contract.

Why are people giving him a hard time for saying Pressley is past it. Thats his opinion which i happen to agree with does that make me some kind of Celtic/Pressley hater. People need to get off their high horse regarding Pressley we got some good years out of him but the way he came back and acted like that towards the Hearts fans shows him up for what he is to me. I for one would be happy if he was never seen around Tynecastle again!

Drylaw Hearts
Why are people giving him a hard time for saying Pressley is past it. Thats his opinion which i happen to agree with does that make me some kind of Celtic/Pressley hater. People need to get off their high horse regarding Pressley we got some good years out of him but the way he came back and acted like that towards the Hearts fans shows him up for what he is to me. I for one would be happy if he was never seen around Tynecastle again!

The problem is the OP didn't just say he was past it.

If he did this thread would have diappeared as the vast majority would be in complete agreement with him.

It's all the other crap thats posted to seek attention and to score points with some of our 'Traditional' supporters.

I suspect the dressing room was riven by disagreements, disharmony and general sleekitness.

Grow up.

Thats what I do when i see your naked mother ... sorry, though you said THROW UP.

I have my feelings on it, our hero comes back and celebrates with those terrorist loving mob and punches his new badge we have to accept it because you say so. The words up yours come to mind.

Pressley is a rat. If he cared for the fans he would have made a statement following his chest pumping.

How dare you be upset at his actions ... sorry for a second there I thought I was HEAVEN98 :o)

I'm 100% with you ... to think he was tagged a legend at one point.

Oh dear. Looks like the JKB "joker?s" humour is wearing a bit thin...Somewhat ironic that he?s becoming a bit of a pain in the Erse...:D

The Real Maroonblood

I don't know how you can sleep at night with all your bitterness and hate.

Have some Karma. It's good for the soul.

The Real Maroonblood
Pressley is a rat. If he cared for the fans he would have made a statement following his chest pumping.

Did you take the appropiate action by reporting him to The Anti Chest Thumping Association?

:):)

Its been a wee while since our resident HWTBF have posted an anti Elvis thread. Must be hard for them though so bitter and so twisted and hated more by Hearts fans than fans from other clubs.

Blue is the colour eh!!!!;) A right bunch of dental flossers!!!

Guest S.U.S.S.
How dare you be upset at his actions ... sorry for a second there I thought I was HEAVEN98 :o)

I'm 100% with you ... to think he was tagged a legend at one point.

I think your right, yet i cant remember seeing his "legend" banner at Tynie recently????:)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Did you take the appropiate action by reporting him to The Anti Chest Thumping Association?

:):)

Yes, they said they would look into it, as it was a horrible slap to the face of fans who once thought of him as one of their own!

Makween will ignore the petty, personally abusive posts. Sadly, there are lots of trolls on this site.

He says in the article that extending the deal "could be an option for both parties".

Hmm.

By the way, chaps, people receive infractions for putting extra Hs into the names of other posters. It is considered trolling. Makween will let this slide, as Makween is a man of honour, but don't expect others to be as considerate as Makween.

By the way, chaps, people receive infractions for putting extra Hs into the names of other posters. It is considered trolling. Makween will let this slide, as Makween is a man of honour, but don't expect others to be as considerate as Makween.

If it wasn't for Ehlvis's OG, we'd have beaten Falkirk 2-1 in that game. :mad:

Ehlvis wasn't an inspirational leader, he was a snake in the grass out to corrupt our young players. :mad:

I just hope that we managed to get him away from Berra and Driver on time. :mad:

:mw_rolleyes:

By the way, talking about yourself in the third person is a sign of madness. Just thought I should register my concern as to your wellbeing.

:mw_rolleyes:

By the way, talking about yourself in the third person is a sign of madness. Just thought I should register my concern as to your wellbeing.

Ehlvis, to the best of Makween's knowledge, is not a poster on Kickback. Makween thinks that you should read more carefully before posting.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Makween will ignore the petty, personally abusive posts. Sadly, there are lots of trolls on this site.

He says in the article that extending the deal "could be an option for both parties".

Hmm.

Its a shame there are a number of internet bullys on this site.

shame on you all.

MODS: am i allowed to use the h in shame?

when is it infractable?

Can we have clarification as i dont see it in the rules?????

Ehlvis, to the best of Makween's knowledge, is not a poster on Kickback. Makween thinks that you should read more carefully before posting.

The difference hardly matters.

On a side note, did anyone ever own up to taking down the chest thumper's banner?

He is owed a good few pints for his noble act of defiance against someone we falsely built up to be some kind of Mr. Hearts yet when he came back disrespected all at Heart of Midlothian and extracted the urine big time.

All you have to do is compare the brilliant way in which Hartley has conducted himself since leaving to see what a welt Peeaitchressley is. :mad:

Its a shame there are a number of internet bullys on this site.

Makween agrees. :sad: It's really hurtful at times, but Makween has to just keep getting on with life and not let them get Makween down.

The difference hardly matters.

Makween would like clarification on why not. Makween believes that using the H in the name of other posters is seen as personally abusive to other posters, which is against the rules of this forum.

Makween would like clarification on why not. Makween believes that using the H in the name of other posters is seen as personally abusive to other posters, which is against the rules of this forum.

And I believe that needlessly using the letter H in the name of a former Hearts captain is blatant trolling, and harms this forum for other posters.

Makween does what Makween is told by the older boys in the gang or Makween is not welcome. Makween is very easily led.

And I believe that needlessly using the letter H in the name of a former Hearts captain is blatant trolling, and harms this forum for other posters.

Surprised he's not been launched for it, a serial offender.

Lombardia Jambo
Aye well ... two words ... CHEST PUMP ... no need Elvis, no need at all, thats what sticks with me when he came back wearing those manky hoops.

We'll NEVER forget, Elvis. :evilno:

Hardly anyone gets launched though. We have a pretty much open door policy which is wonderful in theory - but invites serial trollers.

It isn't about what you believe, it's about what the mods believe. A precedent has been set with regards to putting an H into the names of other posters being considered personally abusive.

Out of interest, do you also think that the use of terms like "Hundy Webster" is blatant trolling and harms the forum for other users, or is it only trolling if it doesn't go along with your view of the situation?

Makween does what Makween is told by the older boys in the gang or Makween is not welcome. Makween is very easily led.

Makween has never seen you post anything on topic on one of these threads, or anything which wasn't personally abusive. You're lucky that Makween isn't the reporting type.

No-one has ever been launched for it. It isn't against the rules.

Archived