BAI CLUM

Ryan Gosling

Sad really. A very promising player who's confidence was shot to bits by the johnny-come-lately Tynecastle Boo Boys. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Good luck to him, but whatever money comes in, MUST stay at Tynecastle and hopefully there will be a sell on clause as it will be a nominal fee.

Sad really. A very promising player who's confidence was shot to bits by the johnny-come-lately Tynecastle Boo Boys. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Disagree.

Yes, he was barracked but his response to this was a virtual "two-fingers" to the whole Hearts support. His reactions to his goals at Inverness and at home to Dunfermline in the Scottish Cup were childish to say the least.

No loss imho.

Is this anything new?

Or just another excuse for you to push your anti-elliot agenda :(

I love the stunning hypocrisy in this post.

"Nominal Fee" Aye Peanuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Clum.......................................................

WTF is he doing in that picture?

His reaction to watching his youtube video in the cold light of day...?

Drylaw Hearts

You've missed out a big important chunk in the middle of the quote and towards the end.

Sad really. A very promising player who's confidence was shot to bits by being forced to move on loan whilst watching an inferior player take his place in the team as they tried to qualify for the UEFA Champions League. The Tynecastle Boo Boys gave him stcik as it was clear he had lost interest in playing for the club they pay good money to watch every week. Most even stay for 90 minutes.

This about sums up the young lads treatment at Tynecastle for me.

Really promising, showed against Celtic how good he could have been, too many "supporters" who do not know anything about football, and those that cannot see anything other than the basics on a park.

Really poorly treated player.

Therapist, I agree with you on this one.

Rod.

siegementality
WTF is he doing in that picture?

Looking at the mini statement from the hole in the wall to see his wages haven't been paid again!

As opposed to the colin-leave-earlies. ;)

As opposed to the colin-leave-earlies. ;)

Don't push it "Crash Ball". There's a good lad.

Disagree.

Yes, he was barracked but his response to this was a virtual "two-fingers" to the whole Hearts support. His reactions to his goals at Inverness and at home to Dunfermline in the Scottish Cup were childish to say the least.

No loss imho.

Sorry I missed those games as I was working on both occasions - what were his reactions?

Don't push it "Crash Ball". There's a good lad.

That's a blast from the past! Haven't used that email address since I played rugby; must be about five years old!

Good detective work, though. :thumb:

Colin,

Due to leaving at half time you probably missed most of his awful performances.

Good detective work, though. :thumb:

Nothing to do with me. One of my friends mentioned it in passing a while ago. :)

Nothing to do with me. One of my friends mentioned it in passing a while ago. :)

One of my friends mentioned something in passing as well.

They say a picture is better than 1000 words.

They say a picture is better than 1000 words.

Not in the case of your avatar it's not. :o

I love the stunning hypocrisy in this post.

Yep, I needed smelling salts after reading Prancer bollocking someone for their negative agenda.

Archived