SO WHERE IS THE CLUB STATEMENT ?????

Mr Quagmire

:mad:

come on then hearts, where is it ????

show some respect to the fans. :vangry:

Add your comment for the club to read here.........

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What time's Csaba's press conference? The statement will be made then, if at all.

PS. JR - what are you getting at with your signature? :confused:

Nelly Terraces

Before you two start having yet another lovers tiff, can I just say, I think someone said there would be some kind of statement before Csaba's pre match press confo today, so I guess it'll be later on today then.

Thanks.

Guest JamboRobbo

get a job mate. :rolleyes:

I have a job thank you very much, and it ain't driving a bin lorry. :P

You're the one who's constantly on here having a go at people over-reacting and being negative etc, then you start a thread like this.

A hysterical over-reaction, demanding a statement that wasn't even promised by anyone, has only been mentioned in the DR, and something that in the grand scheme of things, isn't really important at all.

Could someone give me a short update on what's happened in the last 24hrs?

I was aware wages hadn't been payed to certain players last night but have just logged on and am reading about tynecastle land sales and administration.

What is going on??

Let's be honest, will anybody believe it anyway.

Only in maybe a years time will we find out the truth, if ever.

Guest JamboRobbo

PS. JR - what are you getting at with your signature? :confused:

Nothing mate - other than I think Csaba has been doing a great job. i questioned him earlier in the season, so I was just giving praise where due.

Nothing mate - other than I think Csaba has been doing a great job. i questioned him earlier in the season, so I was just giving praise where due.

Ah, cool.

i'm just amazed at the amount of people that beleive the glasgow press. we are all aware that vlad is a madman, and that there is a flawed financial infrastructure in the club, with regards to late and missed payments to other clubs (arbroath, dunfermline and racing genk) but nobody actually knows what hearts' finances are really like at the moment. what we do know is that the glasgow press love writing absolute hear'say and speculation about hearts' misfortunes because it sells papers. when do you ever read good news about hearts in these papers? even on the BBC? never. so whenever something looks bad at hearts, the press come flocking over it to get a piece of the pie. i'm keeping my cool until i know for true what is going on

i'm just amazed at the amount of people that beleive the glasgow press. we are all aware that vlad is a madman, and that there is a flawed financial infrastructure in the club, with regards to late and missed payments to other clubs (arbroath, dunfermline and racing genk) but nobody actually knows what hearts' finances are really like at the moment. what we do know is that the glasgow press love writing absolute hear'say and speculation about hearts' misfortunes because it sells papers. when do you ever read good news about hearts in these papers? even on the BBC? never. so whenever something looks bad at hearts, the press come flocking over it to get a piece of the pie. i'm keeping my cool until i know for true what is going on

Since when are the Guardian part of the Glasgow press, mundojambo?

How many other clubs seem to have problems paying creditors and even their own players. The last I recall was Gretna.

I don't think this is bout the Glasgow Press, although no doubt they will be loving it.

Libertonian_II

Statement about what?

It's pretty obvious that they're strapped for cash. Anyway its the players that need paid, not the fans

Statement about what?

It's pretty obvious that they're strapped for cash. Anyway its the players that need paid, not the fans

What about the creditors??

I have a job thank you very much, and it ain't driving a bin lorry. :P

You're the one who's constantly on here having a go at people over-reacting and being negative etc, then you start a thread like this.

A hysterical over-reaction, demanding a statement that wasn't even promised by anyone, has only been mentioned in the DR, and something that in the grand scheme of things, isn't really important at all.

Im a positive hearts fan, whats wrong with that ?

Your just a Neg head and i can see that being far more of a problem.

I did not know that there was going to be a statement later today and if i did i would never have started this thread.

You have to remember JR some people who visit this forum are not on here all day, every day. :rolleyes:

boabyarsebiscuit

I agree. Why do we need one of Vlad's paid mouthpieces to make a statement today on the current state of the club?

When Vlad's paid mouthpieces have been posting about it on here for months?

Sorry but your head is so far stuck in the sand it is now impossible for it to be removed

ostrich_head_in_ground_full.jpg

Guest JamboRobbo
Im a positive hearts fan, whats wrong with that ?

Nothing.

Your just a Neg head and i can see that being far more of a problem.

What problems do you feel this causes?

I did not know that there was going to be a statement later today and if i did i would never have started this thread.

You have to remember JR some people who visit this forum are not on here all day, every day. :rolleyes:

So basically, you agree that this thread is a hysterical over-reaction. :eek::P;)

Anyone else see any irony in JamboRobbo telling other people not to be negative, he is the most negative man on the board :surprised::surprised:

I have to say that any statement made today will be anodyne. It would have to be.

If they say Hearts are in the ***** then our better players will be leaving for buttons in January. The rest will know we are over a barrel.

If they say there is nothing to worry about, no-one will believe them.

So, some complicated explanation which, in some way, "explains" the problems while minimising the significance is the most likely outcome.

MackaysCentreSpot
Anyone else see any irony in JamboRobbo telling other people not to be negative, he is the most negative man on the board :surprised::surprised:

I think that is a bold statement.

Have you conducted a general consensus on KB to back up your statement that JR is the most negative man on this board?

JR is entitled to his opinion as is anyone else on the forum.

You are correct there! I think he was afraid someone else was trying to take over and reacted accordingly.

What total nonsense. He speaks more sense than about 95% on here and has been proven correct with many of his concerns over the last 3 years. The fact is he can look at each issue in isolation.

Guest JamboRobbo

apologies for confusing you.

The Mighty Thor
I think that is a bold statement.

Have you conducted a general consensus on KB to back up your statement that JR is the most negative man on this board?

JR is entitled to his opinion as is anyone else on the forum.

(Clears Throat!!!) Ahem, Sir.

I seem to remember you giving me it tight for expressing my opinion on a thread in the shed the other day! ;)

What total nonsense. He speaks more sense than about 95% on here and has been proven correct with many of his concerns over the last 3 years. The fact is he can look at each issue in isolation.

Aye ok then. :rolleyes:

Nelly Terraces

One things for sure, at Csaba's pre-match press confo, he isn't going to get asked a lot of questions about 4-5-1 or any other football related matters.

It's going to be everything about finances.

The Mighty Thor
One things for sure, at Csaba's pre-match press confo, he isn't going to get asked a lot of questions about 4-5-1 or any other football related matters.

It's going to be everything about finances.

4-5-1?

more like ?45,100,000

Just when we appear to be getting it together on the pitch..................

The Club statement regarding the wages delay due to a technical hitch, has been delayed due to a technical hitch! :cool:

Please lie to us! Please!

What's the point in a statement from the club. I trust the weegie press more than anything that comes out of Vlad or his mouthpieces.

Nelly Terraces
4-5-1?

more like ?45,100,000

Just when we appear to be getting it together on the pitch..................

JamboRobbo's post count?:rolleyes::)

No official statement but Csaba said

"f you go in an office and maybe your company has some problems you think all about it - but here if you give the players the ball they go out and play on the pitch."

So that's ok then.:rolleyes:

hearts and csaba have been getting some good press lately until romanov brings the club into disrepute again by not paying some players wages that are due. it seems that when the team and manager are on the up romanov has a habit of ruining the day with his inability to run our football club.

pride, loyalty, honour and honesty is sadly lacking in our owners make-up.

when a club can't pay their players on time it's maybe time for romanov to come clean and admit owning the hearts is too big a job for him.

Since when are the Guardian part of the Glasgow press, mundojambo?

Come on Shaun even you must realise that every journo runs with a story no matter how much truth is in it. Your precious Gaurdian printed any retraction of the unessecary panic they helped cause yesterday? Wages have been paid the players were happy to wait and all the collective wailing and gnashing of teeth came to nothing.

Take what they print with a pinch of salt and try to stay calm.

Come on Shaun even you must realise that every journo runs with a story no matter how much truth is in it. Your precious Gaurdian printed any retraction of the unessecary panic they helped cause yesterday? Wages have been paid the players were happy to wait and all the collective wailing and gnashing of teeth came to nothing.

Take what they print with a pinch of salt and try to stay calm.

[/b

]

If only jambojim, if only! Most on here love a crisis!

No official statement but Csaba said

"f you go in an office and maybe your company has some problems you think all about it - but here if you give the players the ball they go out and play on the pitch."

So that's ok then.:rolleyes:

Where did he say it was OK, give it a break the man is paid to manage the team and he is doing that very well at the moment

apologies for confusing you.

Not confusing me just seems strange. Maybe another poster was right you were worried for your title as the most negative man on JKB!!

[/b

][/b]

If only jambojim, if only! Most on here love a crisis!

Crisis meeting. My place. 2 minutes time!

Nelly Terraces
Csaba at his press conference today said the players had been paid.

What else was he giving it mate?

Guest JamboRobbo
Not confusing me just seems strange. Maybe another poster was right you were worried for your title as the most negative man on JKB!!

Nah, you've missed the point being made entirely mate. not a biggie it's an irrelevence anyway. :P

Archived