Barry Anderson...Non stories

stephanepaille

stephanepaille

Why does this guy keep coming out with rumours when he has no concrete proof about anything he writes ???

Yet again today he states "It seems" and "a source"....cmon Barry geez a break man...you are a very poor journalist and by all accounts a very bitter hibbie.

The Hibbies are even making stories up now with regards to us training at Tynie today by saing we havent paid the bills....how come the youngsters were all training today then ????

Bitter bitter bitter hibbies....its only 9 points boys...and as for the cup well...at least you get one home game out of it.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Yet again today he states "It seems" and "a source"....cmon Barry geez a break man...you are a very poor journalist and by all accounts a very bitter hibbie.

Perhaps the sources are good and accurate

Why does this guy keep coming out with rumours when he has no concrete proof about anything he writes ???

The Hibbies are even making stories up now with regards to us training at Tynie today by saing we havent paid the bills....how come the youngsters were all training today then ????

Bitter bitter bitter hibbies....its only 9 points boys...and as for the cup well...at least you get one home game out of it.

One glance out the window at the snow on the Pentlands tells us why they are training on the undersoil heated Tynecastle pitch where there is no match tomorrow, rather than Riccarton where the outdoor pitches will be frozen if not covered in snow and the astroturf seems to be where all our players get injuries...As you say, "non-stories".

A few days ago i posted a link to a website with the story of Miko potentially wanting to leave at the end of the season. Suprise suprise the next day he was running with the story. Not saying he couldn't of got it from the same website as me but seemed a coincidence.

Anyone who believes this no mark clown needs medical help. Anderson has to write something so justify his wages, and you can bet he won't be writting about how poor Hubs are ,and the FACT we above them in the league. Stirring little clown has everyone up in arms when we are flying. Just a word of advice, Don't believe him and don't add to the romours, don't give him any more " stories" to write about. We all know he reads this forum so, Anderson you are a clown.

DuffJimmy1875
One glance out the window at the snow on the Pentlands tells us why they are training on the undersoil heated Tynecastle pitch where there is no match tomorrow, rather than Riccarton where the outdoor pitches will be frozen if not covered in snow and the astroturf seems to be where all our players get injuries...As you say, "non-stories".

Does Riccarton not have suitable indoor, heated facilities that the 1st team could have used?? If the youth teams were training there then it would appear the whole "locked out of RIccarton" stuff was a pile of pish, but I'd have thought Riccarton would have had decent scale indoor facilities?

marshallschunkychicken
Does Riccarton not have suitable indoor, heated facilities that the 1st team could have used?? If the youth teams were training there then it would appear the whole "locked out of RIccarton" stuff was a pile of pish, but I'd have thought Riccarton would have had decent scale indoor facilities?

It does. That's where all our knee injuries come from...

Its hardly going to get them ready for a game out doors on a cold day.

Just because Mixu has hibs practicing punts in his cow shed doesnt mean we need to do the same.

Even worse - he's a bitter Hun!

Try poster #8 for the bitter Hobo. :107years:

Mac_fae_Gillie

day before a match is always about team tactics,you need a pitch for that...

just to point out the pitches were neither of these, i was on them yesterday and today:)

It sells newspaper and gets loads of hits on their website.

I know who I would like to give loads of hits to!

Step forward Ginge!!

Guest Fabuloso

Blame anyone but ourselves. It's never Hearts' fault. Why are you having a go at BA? To run a story like this it would have to be approved by his boss and the chief sports editor at the very least. It's on the front page FFS! Do these people all have an anti-Hearts agenda? Is it everyone attached with the EN?? Is it everyone else in the world?

Never ever the fault of Hearts though cos we've never done anything which would attract negative press. Do me a favour.

The wages stories may well be true and he is just protecting his sources.

As to the training at Tynecastle. What a load of pish.

Why would Hearts want to train indoors in the nice warm heat when they are preparing for a cold and windy Fir Park. It's common bloody sense to train on grass.

Guest GhostHunter
The wages stories may well be true and he is just protecting his sources.

As to the training at Tynecastle. What a load of pish.

Why would Hearts want to train indoors in the nice warm heat when they are preparing for a cold and windy Fir Park. It's common bloody sense to train on grass.

I better not post my thoughts here.

just to point out the pitches were neither of these, i was on them yesterday and today:)

In that case you are the reason Hearts are training at Tynie!

Guest S.U.S.S.

Here is one for the Evening Hibs.

JKB understands that one of the "journalists" at the Edinburgh Evening News likes to take delivery of goods at the back of the building. A source at the Edinburgh Evening News today revealed one of the sports "journalists" was a closet bum boy. The initials BA were mentioned by a number of insiders but at this stage details are still unclear.

Hope to see it in print tomorrow.

Here is one for the Evening Hibs.

A source at the Edinburgh Evening News today revealed one of the sports journalists was a closet bum boy. The initials BA were mentioned by a number of insiders but at this stage details are still unclear.

Hope to see it in print tomorrow.

You forgot to start with....."JKB understands...." :)

Seymour M Hersh
He's incredibly ginger.

Like really, really ginger.

No argument there. He also swaggers about the place when at Riccarton. I've never spoken to him but he does appear to be a bell-end. I see someone has suggested he is a hobo. Does anyone know if this is correct? Might explain some things.

Guest S.U.S.S.
No argument there. He also swaggers about the place when at Riccarton. I've never spoken to him but he does appear to be a bell-end. I see someone has suggested he is a hobo. Does anyone know if this is correct? Might explain some things.

He certainly seems a master of hobonomics.

the fact he is a ginger only makes me dislike him more.

post #11

Hell hath no fury like a hun beat by us on Saturday then eh?:)

Just check the Daily Ranger for confirmation of that!

He's incredibly ginger.

Like really, really ginger.

And...?

I don't see what his physical attributes, (or as you see them, short-comings), have to do with it.

you can bet he won't be writting about how poor Hubs are.

Erm....because he's the Hearts reporter? :whistling:

Thank you.

I can only assume that Le Chat is a perfect physical specimen.

Not quite, but at least I'm not ginger :D

Guest S.U.S.S.
And...?

I don't see what his physical attributes, (or as you see them, short-comings), have to do with it.

Ginger lover:boak:

Blame anyone but ourselves. It's never Hearts' fault. Why are you having a go at BA? To run a story like this it would have to be approved by his boss and the chief sports editor at the very least. It's on the front page FFS! Do these people all have an anti-Hearts agenda? Is it everyone attached with the EN?? Is it everyone else in the world?

Never ever the fault of Hearts though cos we've never done anything which would attract negative press. Do me a favour.

Exactly Fabuloso. There are a lot of heads still in the sand on this board. It's not just BA - Brian McLaughlin was live outside Tynie on Reporting Scotland detailing the financial problems at the club. This included info about one creditor who is due a six figure sum. He also confirmed Arbroath have reported us to the SFAs General Purposes committee which sit next week. The Arbroath situation is particularly embarrassing as their money has been due for nearly a year!!

This isn't a game we're playing here - it's real life. Far, far more important than whatever does or doesn't happen through at Fir Park on Saturday.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Exactly Fabuloso. There are a lot of heads still in the sand on this board. It's not just BA - Brian McLaughlin was live outside Tynie on Reporting Scotland detailing the financial problems at the club. This included info about one creditor who is due a six figure sum. He also confirmed Arbroath have reported us to the SFAs General Purposes committee which sit next week. The Arbroath situation is particularly embarrassing as their money has been due for nearly a year!!

This isn't a game we're playing here - it's real life. Far, far more important than whatever does or doesn't happen through at Fir Park on Saturday.

Genuine question (and I admit it's completely hypothetical because the communication skills of our owners are non-existent). If the club came out and said that they were 'desperate' for a full house against Dundee United because the club desperately needs the cash, as someone who has 'boycotted' Tynecastle this season would you attend?

I'm not pointing fingers, incidentally. I'm interested in seeing if there is a will out there to rally round the cause.

He's incredibly ginger.

Like really' date=' really ginger.[/quote']And...?

Not quite, but at least I'm not ginger

But you do seem to suffer from a paucity of brain cells.

I think The Cat has touched a raw ginger nerve here.

The insults on this forum are becoming very personal.

To use someone's hair colour to revile him is similar to being prejudice about their skin colour.

I can only assume that some of you are guilty of that as well.

if there is one thing you can say about hearts right now with total certainty is that our manager has very clear ideas about discipline coaching and training of his squad.

On top of that he is crystal clear on where we are week and what we CAN rather than want to do about it

i would imagine that such rough training is part of his continuing campaign to toughen,discipline and train his group of fairly ordinary players into a cohesive strong fit fighting unit .

A job that any sane individual can see he is doing very well with limited resources and a poorly balanced squad

TJ

To use someone's hair colour to revile him is similar to being prejudice about their skin colour.

Very good.

Genuine question (and I admit it's completely hypothetical because the communication skills of our owners are non-existent). If the club came out and said that they were 'desperate' for a full house against Dundee United because the club desperately needs the cash, as someone who has 'boycotted' Tynecastle this season would you attend?

I'm not pointing fingers, incidentally. I'm interested in seeing if there is a will out there to rally round the cause.

Geoff, despite boycotting this season, if the club came out with that sort of statement then ..yes, I would attend and would hope that others would also rally round. In that situation I would feel that, at long last, the club were communicating our predicament to the fans - one of my big gripes about the current regime. However, as you say it it would be unlikely to happen.

Seymour M Hersh

Fellow ginger are we? :P:)

Just because you take the pash out of someones hair colour ipso facto you're a racist??

I'm sorry, did I just read that right? The last time somebody was as wrong as you've just been he was called Neville and was waving a bit of paper around....

Last time I checked, people with ginger hair:

1) were'nt treated as second-class citizens for hundreds of years

2) were'nt forced to use separate facilities from brunettes and blondes

3) were'nt enslaved because they were 'different' and somehow 'expendable'

4) were'nt rounded up and slaughtered by the Nazis

5) don't have groups (ie: KKK) actively trying to hunt them down

also, derogatory words like n""""r, c""n, are criminal in their use as an offensive insult, has anyone EVER been taken to court for shouting, 'OI, RUSTY PUBES' ????

There;s a world of difference between ripping the pash and being properly offensive - behave yersel'

Just because you take the pash out of someones hair colour ipso facto you're a racist??

I'm sorry, did I just read that right? The last time somebody was as wrong as you've just been he was called Neville and was waving a bit of paper around....

also, derogatory words like n""""r, c""n, are criminal in their use as an offensive insult, has anyone EVER been taken to court for shouting, 'OI, RUSTY PUBES' ????

There;s a world of difference between ripping the pash and being properly offensive - behave yersel'

:rofl:

I promise to behave, but I still think personal insults are not appropriate on this forum.

The points you make are valid but a bit OTT. You have extrapolated my statement to the extreme.

Archived