Francis Jeffers

H.A.N.S

As a Sheffield Wednesday fan, can tell you he has been a huge waste of money. Never of the treatment table and a very high earner for a club who is skintos.

Dont think Wednesday would be very hard to deal with at all.

Guest JamboRobbo
As a Sheffield Wednesday fan, can tell you he has been a huge waste of money. Never of the treatment table and a very high earner for a club who is skintos.

Sounds like the perfect replacement for Pinilla. :P

tommythejambo

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Hasn't cut it anywhere since he left Everton in 2001. And he was average at best there.

Think one of Wengers more LSD indiced signings.

To be fair according to wikipedia he has played 99 league games since 2001 and only scored 13 goals. With a strike rate like that, he'd fit right in!

Hearts player in January, source won't be revealed but feel free to bump the thread in January.

Good God, I would hope not.

How many goals since he left Everton for Arsenal?

Would really like to think that Hearts have learned from having their fingers burnt.

Guest JamboRobbo
We already have Pinillas replacement, Tullberg

Perhaps, but perhaps a bit harsh? Not got high hopes anymore, but I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt a bit longer.

:rolleyes:

My mistake!

Perhaps, but perhaps a bit harsh? Not got high hopes anymore, but I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt a bit longer.

From what Csaba was saying on Monday, Tullberg aint no wage thief - the chap is injured and is desperate just to play football. Csaba also said Tullberg was really really down about the injury set backs.

From the impression I got, would be amazed to see him back this year.

He cerainly fits the profile for being a forward at Hearts : a promising start followed by a downward spiral of injuries and underachievement.:cool:

Guest JamboRobbo
The fox in the box. Pity it should be a cardboard box!

not sure about cardboard, but he's certainly a decent player on paper. :P

Walter Bishop
Hearts player in January, source won't be revealed but feel free to bump the thread in January.

Absolute Paul Tosh!

We dont sign strikers!!!

Let's hope not, but bigger clubs than us have been fooled into taking him...His CV must actually look pretty decent with Everton, Arsenal and Rangers all on it. The guy is an injury-plagued disaster though.

We'd be aswell bringing back Pinigol.

If only to watch the master in action in Tiger Lily. I was amazed one night as he pulled the two best looking burds in there and they all left together. You can't teach that, and is the quintessential way a top centre forward should behave.

Sexton Hardcastle
Did he not play fro Rangers for a bit?

Jeffers that is, not Boozy....

Yea he did. And he was mince.

If only to watch the master in action in Tiger Lily. I was amazed one night as he pulled the two best looking burds in there and they all left together. You can't teach that, and is the quintessential way a top centre forward should behave.

Hmm...sounds like he is a graduate of the Frank Worthington Centre Forwrad School. ;)

The opinion of a Wednesdayite colleague at work is as follows:

"Wouldn't touch him with a barge pole

He's got undeniable talent, and is very different to a whole host of championship strikers in that he actually plays an intelligent game.

But his injury record speaks for itself. It's not just bad luck. The man is broken."

Given we can barely afford to pay wages to the players that we've got, now is not the time to gamble on a player who will undoubtedly command a high wage coming good.

Jeffers is a decent player, but with an injury record like his it would be a huge gamble.

Frankenstein Jambo.

He must have talent if Arsenal and everton where keen on him but unfortunatly injuries have let him down. If he would be willing to take a contract based on the games he playes then fine.

He must have talent if Arsenal and everton where keen on him but unfortunatly injuries have let him down. If he would be willing to take a contract based on the games he playes then fine.

A kind of (don't get) pay per game basis? :P

That would work.

Now lets see

Striker that doesnt score that many goals - check

Injury prone - check

Yep, happy to take H.A.N.S. at his word on this, seems perfect

He's far too ugly to be called Pinilla's replacement.

FrancisJeffers_599477.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Thought that when he signed for Charlton, it was a good move,, but turned out to be crap.

He def. sees to have talent, but his career will be over before he realises that he should have tried harder.

Dont think Wednesday would be very hard to deal with at all.

typical hearts signing then

He's far too ugly to be called Pinilla's replacement.

FrancisJeffers_599477.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Ooooooft forgot how ugly he was... would give Stevie Fulton a run for his money.

Charlie-Brown

Why is Franny Jeffers speculation anymore or less credible than the Brian Kerr rumour posted and moved to the rumours section earlier?

Why is Franny Jeffers speculation anymore or less credible than the Brian Kerr rumour posted and moved to the rumours section earlier?

I notice your Stenhousemuir Youngsters thread is still in the terrace.

2008-01-23_093749-TreeHugger-glass-house.jpg

Frankenstein Jambo.

because he isn't a hibs reject :hobofish:

oh god nearing january.

Iv heard some mad ones in my time but that takes the biscuit!

kerr, jeffers....who next roudolf?

Until signed sealed deliverd i really think speculatiing is a waste of board space.

bah hum-bug

rudi must stay

don't want us to sign him but if we do then fine, great player on his day as you can see by who he's played for. He'd score plenty of goals against the smaller teams in the league imo

Last thing we need is an injury prone striker.

Shame for the lad, an undbouted talent, but we're not a charity.

At least hes made a bit of living out of it though.

Top post. Bring back the rep. Hope you had the foresight to stumble drunkenly towards him as he left with the two hotties and slur into his ear... "Get it pumped". :)

Ooooooft forgot how ugly he was... would give Stevie Fulton a run for his money.

sort of a combination of rob jones, colin nish and steven fletcher. if he signs for us he'll be on the wrong side of the city.

oh god nearing january.

Iv heard some mad ones in my time but that takes the biscuit!

kerr, jeffers....who next roudolf?

Until signed sealed deliverd i really think speculatiing is a waste of board space.

bah hum-bug

you do remember Gudjonsson, yes?

26 days till the window opens and silly season has started already:rolleyes: Sceptical to say the least. Anyone know his record this season in terms of games and goals?

Archived