Francis Jeffers

H.A.N.S

I remember jeffers at rangers. he was wrotten. I hope this rumour isn't true. same with the combe rumour.

Geoff Kilpatrick

The signing criteria is always the classic "he's better than what we've got".

Since that amounts to Mole and Makela, get him signed!

you do remember Gudjonsson, yes?

haha oh that was real?

sorry i thought it was some mad dream i once had........

Not saying it is impossible and I do not know Francis personally but...

I have contacts at Sheffield Wednesday and having read this I had a chat with someone who knows him. "That's news to me" was their response.

Deon Burton will be leaving the club in January permanently to Charlton if he impresses in his loan at Charlton. He will IMO definitely be gone from Hillsborough in the transfer window.

That would leave only Tudgay, Clarke and the very injury prone Sodje up front if Jeffers were to leave.

If this were to happen I would suspect that Jeffers would cost around ?750k which is the amount we paid for him, plus wages just short of ?10k a week.

• 4 weeks later...
portobellojambo1
Hearts player in January, source won't be revealed but feel free to bump the thread in January.

He's fecking s h y t e, and has been since he left Everton.

PresidentRomanov
Hearts player in January, source won't be revealed but feel free to bump the thread in January.

Is this from the same source, who told you Hearts have been banned from David Lloyd, because of not paying for their free use of the club :xmastongue:

I'd rather have Francis Rossi...:xmasgrin:

At least he looks like a player...with his ponytail and all.

:xmascrazy:

Francis Albert
Did he not play fro Rangers for a bit?

It would be wild exaggeration to say he's played for anyone since he left Everton the best part of a decade ago.

I rightly predicted (to a Hun colleague at work who thought Jeffers would be the next Ibrox goal machine) that FJ was an unmitigated waste of space and barely worth the taxi fare for his (undoubtedly intensive) medical. I have neither seen nor heard anything since that suggests that Jeffers has changed, rather he seems to have got more fragile and less productive ergo he is not fit for purpose at Tynie, regardless of what other striking options we have.

I rightly predicted (to a Hun colleague at work who thought Jeffers would be the next Ibrox goal machine) that FJ was an unmitigated waste of space and barely worth the taxi fare for his (undoubtedly intensive) medical. I have neither seen nor heard anything since that suggests that Jeffers has changed, rather he seems to have got more fragile and less productive ergo he is not fit for purpose at Tynie, regardless of what other striking options we have.

You forgot to mention that he's too ugly to play for Hearts!

Buffalo Bill

I'd rather have Francis Rossi...:xmasgrin:

At least he looks like a player...with his ponytail and all.

:xmascrazy:

I'd rather have Martini Rossi......hic :xmastongue:

It would be a huge risk but the sort that might just pay off.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Dont fall into this trap that every other club has. He has gambling probems, always injured and cant score when he plays. He should retire.

This would be akin to signig paul ritchie on a pre contract. Useless.

You forgot to mention that he's too ugly to play for Hearts!

Buffalo Bill

Indeed. But so am I. People in glass houses, and all that.... :xmasgrin:

Archived