kenny black, my all time hate figure

henry smith, in my eyes, hopeless

gordon petric, a carthorse

there has probably been many more, but that's enough to start with

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PresidentRomanov

Brian Hamilton, Darren Jackson, Robbo when he touted himself for the Hibs managers job :(

tommythejambo
Dennis Wyness.

I always thought Robert Tomaschek was vastly over rated.

I see your Wyness.

And I'll raise you Jamie McAllister.

marshallschunkychicken

Kevin Twaddle.

Fair play to the boy, signed for his team, but really really not good enough.

Archie White, Pat McShane, Crawford Boyd, Leigh Jenkinson, Tommy Harrison, David Winnie, to name but a few!

Malcolm Tucker

Eddy Kurskis. The sign that our tradition of having top class goalies had gone :(

Add to that Leigh Jenkinson, Gordan Petric and Arkadiusz 'Horse Boy' Klimek.

I see your Wyness.

And I'll raise you Jamie McAllister.

Jamie appeared regularly in the Burley team in various positions. A decent journeyman - certainly not cringeworthy.

You want cringeworthy, I give you Hans Eskilson :)

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

The Kurskis experiment last Christmas was the absolute nadir of Vlad's reign. He is the worst Hearts player I've ever seen.

going way back, probably the first player i can really remember was don murray

another was neil murray

kenny black, my all time hate figure

henry smith, in my eyes, hopeless

gordon petric, a carthorse

there has probably been many more, but that's enough to start with

Can't believe no-one's commented on this. Henry Smith !!! Are you sure ??

Henry Smith is one of the finest keepers this club has had.

Speaking as someone who watched him in action for many years and who has coincidentally watched a lot of Hearts 80's footage over the last few weeks, our Henry was a marvel and made some incredible saves.

He had one nightmare 5 mins which happened to be the last 5 of a cup semi but to say that he was "hopeless" or cringeworthy is ... errrr.... cringeworthy.

GC

Can't believe no-one's commented on this. Henry Smith !!! Are you sure ??

Henry Smith is one of the finest keepers this club has had.

Speaking as someone who watched him in action for many years and who has coincidentally watched a lot of Hearts 80's footage over the last few weeks, our Henry was a marvel and made some incredible saves.

He had one nightmare 5 mins which happened to be the last 5 of a cup semi but to say that he was "hopeless" or cringeworthy is ... errrr.... cringeworthy.

GC

Agreed. Henry was one of the best keepers in Scotland at the time.

The cup semi 5 mins was truly awful though . . .

No Hearts player has ever made me cringe as much as Rodney Romanov did at last years AGM. By far the worst 'performance' by anyone associated with the club in 133 years.

No Hearts player has ever made me cringe as much as Rodney Romanov did at last years AGM. By far the worst 'performance' by anyone associated with the club in 133 years.

i would agree with that 100 percent at the time :(:(:(

and ps the second biggest threat to our club after the debt is the fact he will one day own us :eek::eek:

Guest Fabuloso

The worst has to be the double-act of Levein and MacPherson - the most cringeworthy partnership ever. I'm talking about their terrible chat up lines with members of the opposite sex in Montpelliers. Horrible it was.

Again (last one got deleted) I put forward Bruno Aguiar, the most over rated player at Tynecastle.

Has no positional sence, his stats show that he cannot find a man with a pass and hates a dive!

And you prefer players that can't kick a ball when it's not moving ?

eh?

Mr half empty!! Yes I prefer people who can kick a ball when it is moving and find a man, Bruno cannot pass

eh?

Mr half empty!! Yes I prefer people who can kick a ball when it is moving and find a man, Bruno cannot pass

Can you leave now, MUG!

Can't pass?? behave yourself eh! If you want to look at stats thats fine and yes it will show a high number of incomplete passes, however that will always be the case with someone who attacks and tries to play a killer ball, would you rather he played like Barry ferguson and only played 5-10 yard passes that are sideways or backwards but his pass completion % was wonderful?

If you really want stats then how about that we only lose 31% of games bruno plays in but lose 48% of games Michael Stewart plays in?

Barassa!and I go back a long way!

I was wondering why no-one had mentioned him sooner! More like a rugby player, and a pish one at that lol

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Allan Preston

Preston scored the goal that gave me one of my top three goal celebrations!

Preston scored the goal that gave me one of my top three goal celebrations!

Indeed. Far too many Hearts fans in that section and seem to remember having to drag my wee brother up onto a crash barrier before he was trampled on. Some atmosphere though !

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Indeed. Far too many Hearts fans in that section and seem to remember having to drag my wee brother up onto a crash barrier before he was trampled on. Some atmosphere though !

I think I was dragged about fifteen feet without touching the ground. Took me until after the equaliser to find the people I was with.

Archived