Hibs v Hearts Scottish Cup Draw (merged threads)

Samster

Drylaw Hearts
Quality, just been ripping hibs to bits again on Sky Sport - Buffalo Bill etc hee hee

The Boer War also got a mention.

:)

They are now officially a national laughing stock.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
marshallschunkychicken

Urgh. Just had a look over 'there', and one of them has appropriated the same avatar as me. A change is due as soon as I get home....

Had a quick look on the SFA Website under suspensions. Robbie Nielson has a one match ba meaning he will miss the game on the 10th/11th.

Hibs have no suspensions carried over from last season!

Why? The only team that cares about it is the **** from Leith :P

Unfortunately I care when we are awful and sell a game.

Remember bighusref. We have a proper manager now.:cool:

Anything that gets us an advantage will do me nicely Noel :) If Hibs keep going the way they are, they may have a proper manager that day as well.

did David Tanner on Sky Sports say "Hitler was 13 when Hibs last won the Scottish Cup!"?!!! :D

Yes, then later on mentioned a whole list of things - Boer war, queen victoria still warm, Buffalo Bill still alive etc :P Now the whole nation knows how pathetic they are

Predict -Away to ICT

Want - Away to Vale of Leithen

That would be lovely - my hoose looks over Victoria Park, it's the executive box for the big games lol.

Hopefully get them away in the next round once they've dispatched of Locos and Murderwell and we've sent the vermin to their beds. Let's have a party :)

Too exciting.

I wonder who Hibs will sign in the first few days of the window to try to match us?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Commander Harris

"You have to beat the best teams to win the Scottish Cup and what better way to get into the next round than by beating our local rivals?"

Well said Christophe. :) If we want to win the trophy we'll have to beat far better teams than hibs.

Just found out we got the poofters from feater road round in the scottish cup, haha..

Bring on the wee team..

Drylaw Hearts
Too exciting.

I wonder who Hibs will sign in the first few days of the window to try to match us?

Well they'll have Jonathan Johansson signed by then but they'll probably have lost Fletcher to Celtic and Riordan will probably still be in jail from the trouble he'll have caused the previous weekend after we've pumped them at Tynie.

Had a quick look on the SFA Website under suspensions. Robbie Nielson has a one match ba meaning he will miss the game on the 10th/11th.

Gutted. Seriously. Since Robbie's come back to the first team we've been ace again.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=510617163&ref=name#/group.php?gid=34441267721&ref=mf

Gutted. Seriously. Since Robbie's come back to the first team we've been ace again.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=510617163&ref=name#/group.php?gid=34441267721&ref=mf

:laugh:

6) According to wikipedia, Robbie is "lacking in both raw pace and intricate footballing skills", which just goes to show you can write any old ****e on wikipedia, although also according to wikipedia "Neilson is also famed for his long throw-in, which can be just as effective as a corner from halfway inside the opponents half", which just goes to prove you should believe SOME of what you read.

7) Robbie Neilson once organised a "zombie walk" in New Zealand and dressed up in a maroon top and everything...http://www.captimes.co.nz/news/32/n/935/Thedeadwillwalk.boss. This may be a different Robbie Neilson, but it sounds like the sort of thing he might do.

The best draw we could of hoped for from a fans point of view! Surely if we keep up this form itl be 108 in a row for the hobooos comeee on:D

OH dear, Not the draw i would have wanted TBH :rolleyes:

Maybe had it been at Tynie i wouldnt feel quite so nervous.

It will be carnage on and off the pitch

Christ Edinburgh really is a village. There are 2 people in that group that I have Facebook friends with. I've suddenly remembered why I stopped using it as much. You can't hide on Facebook.

Jambothroughandthrough

The draw wasn't fair!!!!!!

It was another Scottish FA screw up!!!!!!

For those of you watching the draw as it happened LIVE on SKY Sports did you not notice that NS or GB couldn't get to the bottom of the box?

They could only draw the balls from the top at the beginning as the balls were all jammed into the tiny box and there was no room for movement.

That means that all the balls in the top two layers could never have been drawn with the teams at the bottom of the box.

Can you imagine if that happened during the draw for the Champions League?

Guest jambomickey

For those of you watching the draw as it happened LIVE on SKY Sports did you not notice that NS or GB couldn't get to the bottom of the box?

They could only draw the balls from the top at the beginning as the balls were all jammed into the tiny box and there was no room for movement.

That means that all the balls in the top two layers could never have been drawn with the teams at the bottom of the box.

never seen the draw but if that's what happened it's a disgrace! this is when guys like yourself who never go to games try to get tickets eh? lets hope it's us who go every week who get the tickets.

Ach, who cares? I'm happy with Hibs, and Rangers got a dodgy draw too. Mind you, the SFA's new favourite team got a bye into the last 16: having always believed there was pro-OF bias and within that, pro-Rangers bias, I increasingly suspect the bias to be pro-Celtic now. Because they're the new 'establishment club'. :boak:

Well done on tipping us to beat the Gers, by the way! Even a broken clock shows the correct time twice a day... ;)

No pish poor excuses this time round then ;)

Or will you still be blaming it on not having Gary O'Connor :rolleyes:

Muppets.

Narrative Arc

Over on mamaismabestmatesbird.net they are saying our semi-final win was undervalued becuse they were understrenth. Is that how you felt about it?:)

Too exciting.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

They'll be signing up as many new supporters as they can first and foremost, they won't want their wee team end to be half-empty like it was last time we had a cup derby match.

Bring it on!

It'll be April 2006 all over again. The trumpets will spend the next 5 weeks telling us what they're going to do to us in a Mowbary-esque total flair football style-ee. Then they'll wither and die, drowning in their own fear generated poo, before our very eyes right immediately before kick off.

TRAMPS!

Dean Winchester
Over on mamaismabestmatesbird.net they are saying our semi-final win was undervalued becuse they were understrenth. Is that how you felt about it?:)

Its true, there support was very much understrength.:cool::cool:

****AAANGGGG YAAAS . what a tie. anyone know when ticket will be on sale?

Don't care. I'll be in Albufeira, flying out morning of the 11th. :ahhhhhhh::ahhhhhhh::ahhhhhhh: Unless it goes ahead on the Saturday I'll miss the game. My guess is it will be a repeat of the semi with a lunchtime kickoff on Sunday. If so, at least there won't be the same logistical problems getting to the game, except for me!!!!!!!!:cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::badmood::badmood::badmood::badmood:

Excited already about this game

I reckon our fans while let the players know again what it means.

There lot will be panicking in the stands it will transmit to the pitch

Easy win for us

The best draw we could of hoped for from a fans point of view! Surely if we keep up this form itl be 108 in a row for the hobooos comeee on:D

ken bring on the dirty venom ****:D:107years:

bring out your riot gear the hearts are here the hearts are hear:hobofish:

Archived