Hibs v Hearts Scottish Cup Draw (merged threads)

Samster

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nelly Terraces
A lot of folk seem chuffed:o

Cos these are the games you live and die for mate. No worries, lets get down that ****hole and f ***** g do the mugs.

Gorgie Rules - never fear a hobo. :)

This is the best thing ever!! 2 weeks in a row at new year time, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! Here we go boys happy days!!!!!

unless we draw at fester - then we get to pump them twice at tynie.

how come we always have to go to Easter Road in the cup. When was the last time they came to us? Not a great draw.......although hopefully we'll have a new striker by then.

MackaysCentreSpot

Looking at hobo.net, not to many of them happy with the draw.

This one sums it up.

Am I missing something? Apart from being at home, I can see nothing good about this.[/Quote]

Nelly Terraces
The chutney ferrets mate.

;)

Heh heh heh, superb phrase!:P

In that case, lets make it 3 away Big Cup wins in a row versus the clowns!

Let's have it!!

Guest juvehearts

Its Gonae Be 108 In A Row, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh.

i'd take 1-1 draw & a replay at Tynecastle.

Kannae wait.

Bring On The Hibees!

Can Vlad just make sure that he sells and/or drops NOBODY until after both these games, particularly the cup game. And can he also please pay all the bonuses and salaries on time.

We need our strongest squad in the best frame of mind for this.

Do you think the GFA have turned a corner with us with the refs being a wee bit lenient towards us recently AND giving us a BYE in the Scottish Cup!

Did someone got sent against Motherwell last year when we went out?

Trying to figure out if we will miss anyone.

Mind you - wonder who will be sold before then.

why is everyone worried that players will be sold. NO ONE is going ANYWHERE. this is our season. 2 wins in a week and 3rd in league into the 5th round of scottish cup against some easy teams looking at that draw. can we ask for anymore maybe a striker but come on here we go

Malcolm Tucker

This could be my last derby before I leave for foreign shores for a while next year as well, so makes it even more important that I attend!

Never seen Hearts win at ER, am I a jinx? Should I go??

AAAH.

Cos these are the games you live and die for mate. No worries, lets get down that ****hole and f ***** g do the mugs.

I know I know, but its a nervy one!

alwaysthereinspirit
I personally want Hibs. Put them out of their misery quickly and increase the tally by yet another year :cool:

Good call. :107years:

Nelly Terraces
Are SC games not being played to a finish this season or is that just the semis.

Think it's the semi's only mate as they're played on neutral turf.

I'll finish the little message under yer avatar as well ... 'afternoon delight'... well it will f ***** g well will be for us on 11th Jan.

Bring. It. On.

Spitonastranger

i second that proposal:)

I'm a teeny bit gutted we got them so early....I just feel that the hurt, pain & humiliation for them is enhanced a bit once they get a few rounds under their belt and start to get a bit excited that they might be real contenders!

However I suppose it's only humane to put the poor, deluded fools out their misery early on.

Looking forward to it already!!

Can Vlad just make sure that he sells and/or drops NOBODY until after both these games, particularly the cup game. And can he also please pay all the bonuses and salaries on time.

We need our strongest squad in the best frame of mind for this.

My thoughts exactly - No Fear right now, but we have the most important December/January spell in some time approaching, and just hope I feel as confident on the morning of 3rd Jan.

Please Romonov no outside interference, and allow Mr Laszlo to carry on his good work.

Days like this make it soooooooo good to be a Jambo.

:107years:

Nelly Terraces
I know I know, but its a nervy one!

Head up mate and keep yer nerve. Shabba and the boys will take care of these dicks, don't you worry.

I can't wait.

Are SC games not being played to a finish this season or is that just the semis?

100% is replay.

Forres Mechanics and Keith played out a 1-1 draw and it went to a replay. Ended 1-1 and went to penalites...

This was in a round or two before.

Dean Winchester

It was the CIS cup that was changed to no replays.

If we draw against Hibs on the 10th/11th then it will be a replay at Tynecastle.

Nelly Terraces
Have they sorted out the problems with cracks in the Dunbar End Stand as that place is going to rock/bounce on the 10th? :)

Lets hope as soon as we've exited the building, after giving it the large one celebrating us doing them, the place crumbles to the ground.

A month ago I was wondering if I would ever get the old enthusiasm back as I seemed to be getting more and more distant from Hearts and following them was more a chore than a pleasure.... but now I am still recovering from Saturday and already feeling excited/nervous for the cup game. Probably won't sleep much in December.

Ahhh, it's good to be back, glad I stuck it out :)

Stupid Sexy Flanders
100% is replay.

Forres Mechanics and Keith played out a 1-1 draw and it went to a replay. Ended 1-1 and went to penalites...

Does Keith have to take all five penalties by himself AND go in goals?!

Sexton Hardcastle
100% is replay.

This guy Keith must be some player. Get him signed.

:peepwall:

Man I am going to be a nervous wreck that week. If we get in front on both games and try to hold onto our leads I think my ticker will just stop.

Can't wait though. As NT said these are the games that a football fan should love.

C'mon Heart of Midlothian Football Club!

Derbies at Easter Road are better than derbies at Tynecastle IMO. IMO, it is better to go to their ground on their terms and beat them. However, I am already dreading this, to win in the cup is fan bloody tastic, to lose is awful. The league cup game at Easter Road still hurts tbh.

Dean Winchester
The league cup game at Easter Road still hurts tbh.

Why? The only team that cares about it is the **** from Leith :P

Head up mate and keep yer nerve. Shabba and the boys will take care of these dicks, don't you worry.

I can't wait.

If its the 11th I'll be at work, so the nerves will be enhanced, a I cant know every second whats happening.

blondejamtart
Lets hope as soon as we've exited the building, after giving it the large one celebrating us doing them, the place crumbles to the ground.

Could you not arrange for it to do so with that lot still inside it? Pretty please? :whistling:

so if its a draw that would mean 3 derby's in two weeks possibly i dont no if i could handle that

Derbies at Easter Road are better than derbies at Tynecastle IMO. IMO, it is better to go to their ground on their terms and beat them. However, I am already dreading this, to win in the cup is fan bloody tastic, to lose is awful. The league cup game at Easter Road still hurts tbh.

Remember bighusref. We have a proper manager now.:cool:

This could be my last derby before I leave for foreign shores for a while next year as well, so makes it even more important that I attend!

Never seen Hearts win at ER, am I a jinx? Should I go??

AAAH.

You can't have been following us for long then!

Do me a favour and stay away for now mate. ;)

Commander Harris

did David Tanner on Sky Sports say "Hitler was 13 when Hibs last won the Scottish Cup!"?!!! :D

you missed the

Maahaaa

FHT

Archived