Club Have No Clue As To Late Payment

Chester™

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We are trying to introduce new motivation systems so that the club stays in third place".

What does that mean ?! Keep winning and you will get paid on time :) Sounds good to me !

Frankenstein Jambo.
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/topstories/Hearts-players-to-receive-pay.4747479.jp

I havent seen it posted so merge if it has!

Seems the wages were processed on Friday and the "problem" is to do with implementing a new bonus system....

Yes, the usual debocale at hearts. We are getting it right on the pitch now lets get it right behind the scene to!

"Jurga Chomskyte-McGeever" quality name!

If you pronounce it a bit funny you could get "McGyver"! Surely he could get the team's wages paid on time using some rope and a pritt stick?!:biggrin:

A definitive explanation for the delay was not forthcoming, however the group's head of marketing and communications, Jurga Chomskyte-McGeever[/b}

:eek: now thats a name and a half.

Its been a bit of a non-story,our non -bias scottish media have tried there best to stir it up.But all too no avail.

Hearts are back and they certainly dont like it.

Sexton Hardcastle
So basically they don't know, and its someone elses fault.

Sadly I don't believe them

Larry Was back playing this weekend. All fingers point his way.

"We are trying to introduce new motivation systems so that the club stays in third place".

What does that mean ?! Keep winning and you will get paid on time :) Sounds good to me !

It means, we're moving payment to Mondays and you're getting Hee-Haw unless you win on Saturdays!

Seems to be working.......:P

Get the Police involved. Must be a law broken here somewhere.:rolleyes:

Sadly i actually believe them more than you. :rolleyes:

MackaysCentreSpot

The players are now due 5 win bonuses.

Maybe the problem was they did not think we would not win so they do not have enough money to pay the bonuses.

Fax: 1 Dec 2008

Vlad To Laszlo

Stop winning.....we can not.......afford this.

Dean Winchester

Yet this simply backs up what I've been saying on another thread.

It is obviously a Scottish Banks problem yet again.

i'm sure they are all gutted to hear that at hearts and ubig.

darn... they will say... as usual we can't pull the wool over that prancer's eyes. he's got us well sussed.

Yet this simply backs up what I've been saying on another thread.

It is obviously a Scottish Banks problem yet again.

Obvious?

Really?

Anybody know anybody else that's not getting paid on time?

Dean Winchester
Obvious?

Really?

Because other clubs arent transferring money from one place to another to staff?

UBIG send the money, that doesnt necessarily mean that its their fault if the banks not processing it on time.

Because other clubs arent transferring money from one place to another to staff?

UBIG send the money, that doesnt necessarily mean that its their fault if the banks not processing it on time.

Do you have any reason to think that Ukio didnt transfer the money on time?

Tbh I think your clutching at straws, its far more likely, imo that someone at Ubig or hearts was late in processing something.

Maybe Ubig are not sending it on time.

This is now the second time this has happened and it took about a week to sort out last time and they said it wouldn't happpen again.

It's certainly not obvious it's down to the local bank.

jamboinglasgow
Obvious?

Really?

my last job I never payed on time, when they did pay me on time it was not enough amount. It took 3 months to get what I was due in my last paycheck. And this was quite a sizable company. This happened every month.

Dean Winchester

I'm assuming its down to the local bank this time due to it being their fault last time.

It could be that someone was late in processing something.

It could be UBIG just never bothered sending the money.

It could be that we qualify and subsequently win the champions league next season.

The truth is we just dont know the whole story.

All that I know is UBIG are claiming they sent it on time and last time it was down to an error by HBoS so why not this time too. I certainly don't believe Hearts or UBIG have a cash flow problem and that we're in any real sort of trouble. Thats all am going to say on the matter.

I'm assuming its down to the local bank this time due to it being their fault last time.

It could be that we qualify and subsequently win the champions league next season.

All that I know is UBIG are claiming they sent it on time and last time it was down to an error by HBoS so why not this time too. I certainly don't believe Hearts or UBIG have a cash flow problem and that we're in any real sort of trouble. Thats all am going to say on the matter.

How was it the local bank's fault last time?

I missed that one.

my last job I never payed on time, when they did pay me on time it was not enough amount. It took 3 months to get what I was due in my last paycheck. And this was quite a sizable company. This happened every month.

And was this the fault of the bank or your company.

The point here is the bank is getting the blame.

Who's to say there sin't some wee bawhawk of a bank employee deliberately processing this stuff late so it looks bad on Hearts?

Not saying that there is, but why not throw in some conspiracy to liven the thread up a bit!

I know I'd deliberatly muck up Santa's reindeers' carrot allowance if I had the chance! ;)

Correct, we don't know the whole story this time or last time.

Yet you were saying it is obviously the fault of the local bank.

As for the last bit, we better hope eh?

This sounds familiar. I am due to receive money on a weekly basis. Earlier this year it stopped appearing on time. It turned out, because the amount changed, the bank system wouldn't accept it. It took 8 weeks to get it sorted out, and yes, it was HBOS!

jamboinglasgow
And was this the fault of the bank or your company.

The point here is the bank is getting the blame.

fault was the companies or more to the fact a company who they outsourced the wage handling to.

The situation hearts have opens itself up to problems, having to send money overseas to get payment sorted. Hearts need to be self-suficent to stop this happening but there is no danger of cash flow problems.

Walter Bishop

Just out of curiousity could this "delay" have been anything to do with the VAT changes which came into force today?

Not got a clue if VAT would come into it but who knows?

Just out of curiousity could this "delay" have been anything to do with the VAT changes which came into force today?

Not got a clue if VAT would come into it but who knows?

No

Excuses excuses.

I've been banging on about our financial plight for some time now. It's now getting critical.

THE CLUB HAS NO MONEY

Nucky Thompson
Excuses excuses.

I've been banging on about our financial plight for some time now. It's now getting critical.

THE CLUB HAS NO MONEY

Funny how you only post on Hearts financial woes:107years:

Going back to the OP and the statement from the Lithuanian spokesperson.

Given that the holding company own a bank, surely they must know exactly what's happened to the money.

I woudn't get overly concerned. They simply don't want to tell the media.

Do we know if the players have been paid yet? I read in the morning papers that they were to be paid today (understandable) yet the Evening News was still saying they will be paid today.

We often have posters here that know players, any chance one of them could enlighten us?

Funny how you only post on Hearts financial woes:107years:

If you want to dismiss me as just being a hobo on the wind up that's up to you.

I take it you know better and are perfectly happy with the financial side of the club?

No they haven't.

Thank you.

Now, not that I have any reason to disbelieve you, do you really know this? I don't expect a source but can you say something like "I know a player that, as of lunchtime today, has not been paid"? If so, has that player been given any indication if/when the wages will be forthcoming?

I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt this time :)

I take it you know better and are perfectly happy with the financial side of the club?

Dave,

I wouldn't get too concerned at the moment. The money is only a day late and is in in the system.

I'd start to worry if the players don't get paid by Wednesday. That would mean we've been lied to.

Yes - and yes.

Dave,

I wouldn't get too concerned at the moment. The money is only a day late and is in in the system.

I'd start to worry if the players don't get paid by Wednesday. That would mean we've been lied to.

So, does that mean that you have not been paid yet? (reading between the lines here) IF so, does the above suggest that you have been told you won't get paid today but will get paid before Wednesday?

Yes - and yes.

Again, I have no reason to disbelieve you, does the above suggest that you know the players have been paid?

Dave,

I'm not worried, I know exactly what's happening. The money isn't in the system. If you were to ask me if the players will receive their money by Wednesday I would think it very unlikely.

Thank you.

Now, not that I have any reason to disbelieve you, do you really know this? I don't expect a source but can you say something like "I know a player that, as of lunchtime today, has not been paid"? If so, has that player been given any indication if/when the wages will be forthcoming?

I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt this time :)

I have a good job that I would like to keep. I've said enough ;)

BangkokHearts

I send money from Australia to Thailand and the other way all the time. Maximum time for T/T done online is 48 hours.

Sending money from or to UK banks in my experience can take 5 to 7 days thanks to the antiquated and substandard banking system.

Wouldn't touch UK banks with a barge pole these days.

Goldstone Wonder
I have a good job that I would like to keep. I've said enough ;)

why do your posts only ever appear when there is a wages problem? :smell_hobo:

So, does that mean that you have not been paid yet? (reading between the lines here) IF so, does the above suggest that you have been told you won't get paid today but will get paid before Wednesday?

What I was insinuating was: the spokesperson said the money is in the system and the players would receive it today. We're not going to dispute that fact.

If I was due to be paid on Friday and my employer said that there was a problem (bank/chequebook/cash-flow) but I would receive my monies on Monday then that would be fine. It would be an honest answer and an unforeseen glitch.

If, however, I was lied to and given a fob-off, then that's a completely different matter.

Nucky Thompson

You're fecking at it:hobofish: Since your last post on another thread about it on Friday to todays posts about it we've had a great victory over Rangers in between but no comments on that:smell_hobo:

What I was insinuating was: the spokesperson said the money is in the system and the players would receive it today. We're not going to dispute that fact.

If I was due to be paid on Friday and my employer said that there was a problem (bank/chequebook/cash-flow) but I would receive my monies on Monday then that would be fine. It would be an honest answer and an unforeseen glitch.

If, however, I was lied to and given a fob-off, then that's a completely different matter.

But the players should get paid every week.

There will be a system in place to make this happen.

There should be no reason for late payment once, but for it to happen twice......

You're fecking at it:hobofish: Since your last post on another thread about it on Friday to todays posts about it we've had a great victory over Rangers in between but no comments on that:smell_hobo:

Exactly.... very dubious posting habits... thinks we all came up the clyde on a banana boat..... I'd rather trust the daily record for hearts financial situation

But the players should get paid every week.

There will be a system in place to make this happen.

There should be no reason for late payment once, but for it to happen twice......

Am I the only person who thinks that in the 21st Century, professional football players should be paid monthly it is a salary not wages. Although it would be better that they were paid on time regardless of the frequency!!!!!

Archived