Webster injured again / Gordon Waddell "deranged" comment (merged threads)

Jam Tarts 1874

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you see the Pieman turning down a 1 Million offer for a player who doesn?t want a new deal?...Me neither

1 year after winning the scottish cup hearts players were taking advantage of the recent team success to move to bigger clubs. weir went to everton on a bosman, ritchie had a year left on his contract and indicated he wanted to leave at the end of the season refusing to sit down and talk about contract extensions . mr murray publicly put the gun to robinsons head offering ?800,000 pounds for ritchie . hearts fans would have crucified robinson for accepting what was considerably less than market value from rangers .

everyone including jefferies reckoned we would get more from an english team . but ritchie had been tapped by the huns,even doing an interview for the rangers news saying how he wanted to play for them . jefferies then dropped him ,selling him to bolton on a short contract ,

he then signed for the huns on a bosman, advocaat promptly sold him for ?500,000 without ever playing for his dreamteam although the judas git always said he was a jambo

Waddell, if you are Trolling this board, Tell Andrew the next time you see him...Ha F****** Ha, ya Judas ^^^^, Hope that's the last we see and hear of you in footballing circles...You and Ritchie can tell Each Other how good you where,and what might have been if you were not a Pair of Old Firm lovin P*****!!! :107years::107years::107years:

Mad as a Rabid Badger!! :P

I remember at the beginning of all this, when Vlad put Webster in the stand to show who was in charge, there was outcry on here about how he was treated. Anyway, he was named GTFster in one of these threads and thats what happened. He didn't just GTF he WentTF as well.

A couple of bad decisions by a young guy getting stupid advice - that was the start of the slippery slope. But, I personally don't want him cast to hell for that. I hope he gets his fitness and game back together and makes a success of the rest of his career. As long as he stays south of the border.

I still have this fond memory of him when we stuffed the Huns in November/December 2005, to put 11 (?) points between us and them. Stroking the ball around with Elvis at the back, razor sharp in the tackle and launchings long balls deep into the corners to pull the Huns defence wide.

We were all warm and fuzzy about the international spine of our team and how it bode well for the future.

Things change in 3 years. Gordon/Webster/Elvis/Hartley not exactly having the time of their careers at the moment:-)

Berra is probably about as good as Webster was when he played for us. I have zero sympathy for Webster. He deserves all he gets after the way he treated Hearts.

I remember at the beginning of all this, when Vlad put Webster in the stand to show who was in charge, there was outcry on here about how he was treated. Anyway, he was named GTFster in one of these threads and thats what happened. He didn't just GTF he WentTF as well.

A couple of bad decisions by a young guy getting stupid advice - that was the start of the slippery slope. But, I personally don't want him cast to hell for that. I hope he gets his fitness and game back together and makes a success of the rest of his career. As long as he stays south of the border.

I still have this fond memory of him when we stuffed the Huns in November/December 2005, to put 11 (?) points between us and them. Stroking the ball around with Elvis at the back, razor sharp in the tackle and launchings long balls deep into the corners to pull the Huns defence wide.

We were all warm and fuzzy about the international spine of our team and how it bode well for the future.

Things change in 3 years. Gordon/Webster/Elvis/Hartley not exactly having the time of their careers at the moment:-)

Didn't it start the summer before (IIRC) When Webster didn't want to go to Ireland for the pre-season tour?

Archived