Tynecastle

Generic Username

Generic Username

The place was absolutely rocking today.

Superb atmosphere, hats off to everyone who got right behind The Famous!

There is no better place on earth to be than Tynie when we play like today and especially against one of the ugly sisters !

:biggrin:

Generic Username
Totally I still have a croaky voice, must be out of practice. :P

That's how it feels a bit for me.

I'm all for abusing opposition fans/players but today it was just song after song and it felt great to have that kind of thing going on again.

My favorite of the day, started by upper G was "what's it like to smell like *****e?" to which the Huns had absolutely ZERO response to and shut them up for a good 10 minutes.

Well done whoever came up with that.

letsalllaughathobos
Totally I still have a croaky voice, must be out of practice. :P

me too it's been a while since it was like that today.

Jam Tarts 1874

Lots of good chants from upper G today, including "Scotland's no:2" every time MaGregor was near the ball.

Did anyone else notice some Rangers fans heading for the exit after our 2nd goal? What a bunch of biggoted losers.

Said to my brother at the start of the game that this was the first time this season i had been genuinely excited about a game. Brilliant atmosphere today. Best its been in a long time.

You know there's something exciting happening when even section D is singing :eek:

I admint I've struggled this season to be enthusiastic, but today (not just the result but the attitude of the players AND fans) has reminded me of why it is oh so worth it. Great days, but 1230 KOs suck, it feels like it should be 3am just now :mad:

Felt like the good old days again, I can only think of 5-10 minutes tops in the game where we weren't singing, didn't give the soap dodgers any opportunity to get into their party songs. Loved it even when they tried, Section G almost to a man started applauding them and it died a death very quickly, also what must folk thinks going on every time they try to take a corner. That wee scary haired dude from Gretna has a lot to answer for

that was the quietest i have ever heard old firm fans at tynie too.... i could get used to that!

the place was buzzing at the end of the game, not felt like that in a long time!

aye, especailly at 2 up it felt like 2 years ago when the fans kept it going and never became tentative when Rangers got a goal back.

It defo helps the team if the fans keep driving them on. So many other teams fans go into their shells when the opposition pulls a goal back. Makes the team nervy.

the hearts song towards the end of the game was very loud. surprising number of empty seats right enough, perhaps 4 wins in a row isn't enough to prise some folk out of their pompous boycotts.

maybe 5 in a row will.

Gotta say, Scott Wilson is the best in the business. Quote:

"THIS IS TYNECASTLE"

That was like a call to arms, seriously - it made me shiver. This aint no also ran, nor is it a team that's gonna lie down, its Tynecastle - and into fifth gear we all went. If he's reading this, big respect.

Also, I loved the way he announced the fourth official's time added on - with the pregenant pause before "four minutes" - I got the message, alright.

Deodato

That's how it feels a bit for me.

I'm all for abusing opposition fans/players but today it was just song after song and it felt great to have that kind of thing going on again.

My favorite of the day, started by upper G was "what's it like to smell like *****e?" to which the Huns had absolutely ZERO response to and shut them up for a good 10 minutes.

Well done whoever came up with that.

i thought somebody would like this song its the guy behind me we were in robbos before it talkin bout songs and he came up with that brilliant section g was bouncing all game been missing these games for the atmosphere!:P

Yesterday was brilliant. Got a seat in Section N which was back to it's best. Loud singing of "You're ****, and you know you are....." - class ! :)

People who talk about the atmosphere at Celtic Park on big occasions need to pay a visit to us on days like yesterday.

Nelly Terraces

The old gaff was bouncing yesterday, top job all round there lads;). Put the weegoids in their place, every time they croaked up they were well drowned out by the Gorgie massive, and throughout the game we gave it large. That's what footballs all about, doing those mugs and having a right old sing song. Happy days all round.

Gorgie Rules - jog on Rankers *****.

The main stand was rocking for sure

Disappointed in the crowd count though at just over 15k :sad:

I've given folk the benefit of the doubt following some truly dire performances - but surely we can get closer to a sell out for that type of match ?

Gotta say, Scott Wilson is the best in the business. Quote:

"THIS IS TYNECASTLE"

That was like a call to arms, seriously - it made me shiver. This aint no also ran, nor is it a team that's gonna lie down, its Tynecastle - and into fifth gear we all went. If he's reading this, big respect.

Also, I loved the way he announced the fourth official's time added on - with the pregenant pause before "four minutes" - I got the message, alright.

Deodato

As you say, the BEST in the business.

loveofthegame
Yesterday is simply what it is all about.

So happy to be on a good run.

Agreed, there's no place i'd rather be in the world i'd rather be than Tynie when the atmosphere is like that. Phenomenal.

When the second goal went in I took my top of and jumped about like a mad man in section N.

For all those who had to witness a half naked i8hibsh I apologise

I was so out of breathe after it all it literally took me about 5 minutes to catch my breathe

When the second goal went in I took my top of and jumped about like a mad man in section N.

For all those who had to witness a half naked i8hibsh I apologise

I was so out of breathe after it all it literally took me about 5 minutes to catch my breathe

But did she kiss your scarf though? :cool:

Romanov Stole My Pension
Felt like the good old days again, I can only think of 5-10 minutes tops in the game where we weren't singing, didn't give the soap dodgers any opportunity to get into their party songs. Loved it even when they tried, Section G almost to a man started applauding them and it died a death very quickly, also what must folk thinks going on every time they try to take a corner. That wee scary haired dude from Gretna has a lot to answer for

That thing when the opposition gets a corner is extremely immature but really funny and i bet it puts off the corner-taker.

Yesterdays atmosphere was brilliant (especially in section G:p) and some crackin chants.

Even from the very start before we got our goal the atmosphere was brilliant in our end and pretty ****-poor from the huns.

This must have been from one of the lads right up the back, really good video so nice one. Section G was rocking all game.

That thing when the opposition gets a corner is extremely immature but really funny and i bet it puts off the corner-taker.

Yesterdays atmosphere was brilliant (especially in section G:p) and some crackin chants.

Even from the very start before we got our goal the atmosphere was brilliant in our end and pretty ****-poor from the huns.

I know my brother only got a ST again this season (does that make him a good fan or a bad fan:rolleyes:) due to work issues and when it first happened he was like WTF is that all about

Section G is always the best I have to admit, nothing to do with me sitting there for the past 10 years! ;)

This must have been from one of the lads right up the back, really good video so nice one. Section G was rocking all game.

That's classic, "that f****r has to go, he has to go" :)

That is quality

good work and fantastic timing!

Archived