Hearts are struggling for money

IMA MAROON

Should we back the club we love or turn our backs because we hate Romanov?

Is that a real question? Should you turn your back on a club that you hate the owner. The club is bigger than any one man. If you want an actual answer then no you shouldn't, but I think you have already made up your mind. I hate Romanov but so what, there will still be days like these and as long as there are I will be there

Guest Fabuloso

Turn our backs on paying money to watch. It's a time-bomb - especially now we've strung a few results together. Just wait and see.

If I'm wrong I'd be the first one to say so however history tells us something's lurking...

VR owes me big time.

Excellent timing:rolleyes:

Any chance of enjoying today:mad:

Ofcourse you should.. NO matter what we should always support the clube that we,v all grown up to love and surrport.. As much as I HATE the **** romanov, I will always stick by my club through the thick and the thin..

There would be nothing better than seeing some one buying out romanov..

Turn our backs on paying money to watch. It's a time-bomb - especially now we've strung a few results together. Just wait and see.

If I'm wrong I'd be the first one to say so however history tells us something's lurking...

VR owes me big time.

How much does he owe you? According to CO he is loaded so just send him an invoice and i'm sure he will reimburse you:rockon: I just think this smiley is cool btw, i'm not trying to be funny

Are you and the ladies' front item from East Lothian working as a tag-team?

chester copperpot

Despite my claims of avoiding merchandise this season.

I bought a ST as usual.

I bought my son the full strip. Instead of buying myself the home top, I bought my 3 year old the full strip too.

I also bought myself a training top at ?49.99 so my money has still went into the club.

Am failing to see how people have avoided it.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
As would I. I just don't see what you're getting at?

He's goading fans who don't like Romanov into making that argument, so he can then turn on them for spouting anti-Vlad stuff on the night of a great win. It's schoolboy trolling.

He's goading fans who don't like Romanov into making that argument, so he can then turn on them for spouting anti-Vlad stuff on the night of a great win. It's schoolboy trolling.

Thanks for that. What ever makes your Saturday night I suppose.

Some fans are taking pot shots at the club because we are in a difficult situation with regards to money, paying wages etc. Instead of making fun of Hearts it woud be better if we did right by the club. I think it is time.

portobellojambo1
Despite my claims of avoiding merchandise this season.

I bought a ST as usual.

I bought my son the full strip. Instead of buying myself the home top, I bought my 3 year old the full strip too.

I also bought myself a training top at ?49.99 so my money has still went into the club.

Am failing to see how people have avoided it.

What size is yer feckin training top Andy. Christ, mines is an XL and it only set me back ?19.99, how much material went into constructing yours. :P

Some fans are taking pot shots at the club because we are in a difficult situation with regards to money, paying wages etc. Instead of making fun of Hearts it woud be better if we did right by the club. I think it is time.

Could you decipher this please as it comes over as total drivel!

Cool. I'm here all week.

:rofl:

So, back on topic (wiping tears from eyes)

What does VR owe you big time?

Nope, I'm away again, Sorry (I ain't really)

What an MOD EDIT

Guest Fabuloso

So, back on topic (wiping tears from eyes)

Nope, I'm away again, Sorry (I ain't really)

What an MODEDIT

Come now Johnny - let's not get personal. Relax.

chester copperpot
What size is yer feckin training top Andy. Christ, mines is an XL and it only set me back ?19.99, how much material went into constructing yours. :P

Its one of the over tops, i.e the I can wear it like a training top, but TBF, its a big fecking jumper. :)

Guest Fabuloso
frankie-say-relax.jpg

:eek:

Money for last season's ST would be a good start. Driving up to Dundee a few years back when the Rix/Webstergate scandal broke - I'll take the petrol money thanks. Heading to Easter Road one Sunday when the team was crammed with Liths (live on telly you see). Wouldn't mind an apology for that.

Call me old fashioned for having standards. In fact why don't you just call me the usual 'hobo'. That would save time.

Money for last season's ST would be a good start. Driving up to Dundee a few years back when the Rix/Webstergate scandal broke - I'll take the petrol money thanks. Heading to Easter Road one Sunday when the team was crammed with Liths (live on telly you see). Wouldn't mind an apology for that.

Call me old fashioned for having standards. In fact why don't you just call me the usual 'hobo'. That would save time.

No Hobo claims here.

Did you demand your petrol money back in 1986 after we threw away they league?

What about the SC final the week later?

Remember us avoiding relegation in a decider against Partick Thistle (94) I think, That season must have been a ****er.

Yet it's taken you to this season to stop 'supporting' the club.

Do one.

Guest Fabuloso
No Hobo claims here.

Did you demand your petrol money back in 1986 after we threw away they league?

What about the SC final the week later?

Remember us avoiding relegation in a decider against Partick Thistle (94) I think, That season must have been a ****er.

Yet it's taken you to this season to stop 'supporting' the club.

Do one.

Football results are irrelevant to me when it comes supporting or not supporting. If they were I'd be GH. That's what you and many others don't get I'm afraid. I'm not enjoying this btw. I'm dying to come back but I need evidence of change - whatever that may be.

Apologies for the straight answer however that's the way it is. I still like you.

portobellojambo1
This thread is like sucking sweat of a dead mans balls.:eek:

I trust you are guessing with the above statement FWJ, and not actually revealing secrets that are best kept secret.

This thread is like sucking sweat of a dead mans balls.:eek:

Take your word for it.

Never tried it myself, so can't comment.:eek::eek:

Archived