Motherwell Away

Miko-16

Whos all going then?

Already got my tickets for the game.

Hope we take a good support through and make a lot of noise just like today.

Guest jambomickey
Whos all going then?

Already got my tickets for the game.

Hope we take a good support through and make a lot of noise just like today.

i'll be there as usual:)

fair play to you lads hope the atmosphere is as good as it was today. I'm hoping to make the trip to pittodrie at the end of the year.

I don't own setanta so i'm not sure but don;t they announce the fixtures at the start of each month rather than start of season?

If this is the case then ther's a good chance this one might make it bearing in mind our run/ current 3rd versus last years 3rd/ Mghee factor

the team will go there with a lot of confidence, hopefully we can improve on our truly woeful record at murderwell, the away ground I hate the most by far due to our lack of success against a ****e team!

On the back of recent performances we'll take a big support there next week. Sadly, historically when we have taken a big travelling support on the back of a few good results with expectation of another 3 points we've tended to lose. Obviously hope it doesn't turn out that way next week.

Plan to get our tickets on Monday.

Should be another good atmosphere as all of the away games I've been to this season have had great atmospheres anyway. It was nice to here Tynie rocking once again today.

Same team as today should be good enough to see off Motherwell.

Plan to get our tickets on Monday.

Should be another good atmosphere as all of the away games I've been to this season have had great atmospheres anyway. It was nice to here Tynie rocking once again today.

Same team as today should be good enough to see off Motherwell.

Away games are the biz. Great backing today though.

Im going to pop along seen as my self imposed ban is over.

Mon the Hearts.

See these fairweather fans that only come back when we're on a wee run....:P

portobellojambo1

Will be there, December is a busy month, we are on the road to Motherwell, Celtic and Aberdeen (Aberdeen at the end of December sounds like about as much fun as waking up in the morning to discover that your knob fell off during the night, then trying to work out how to perform the p i s s you really need to take).

the team will go there with a lot of confidence, hopefully we can improve on our truly woeful record at murderwell, the away ground I hate the most by far due to our lack of success against a ****e team!

errr we won there twice last season? ....and it wouldn't surprise me if we've won more there historically than Motherwell have against us. From the mid 80's to the mid 90's we used to beat the Mothers every time without fail.

Paisley Jambo

If Paisley Jambo(jnr)'s footie kicks off early enough we'll be there.

He nearly wet himself when 2nd goal went in today and that was watching it on the telly.:)

Cappuccino Kid

Had swithered about boycotting due to the fact the infirm will be getting in cheap compared to us. But will now be going again.

errr we won there twice last season? ....and it wouldn't surprise me if we've won more there historically than Motherwell have against us. From the mid 80's to the mid 90's we used to beat the Mothers every time without fail.

i just cant forget gettin pumped 6-1 there or whatever the score was that horrible cold night!

also going out of the scottish cup after we won it, awful place

Archived