Walter Smith - "back to front play from Hearts"

Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff Kilpatrick

Sorry, but away and collect your pension, you bitter, bitter man! In the first half today, not only did we outfight you, we outplayed you. The passing from the likes of Aguiar, Palazuelos, Kingston and Driver was miles ahead of anything your lot offered. Mendes and Ferguson were complete faeces. As for Whittaker....:rofl:

Sorry, but away and collect your pension, you bitter, bitter man! In the first half today, not only did we outfight you, we outplayed you. The passing from the likes of Aguiar, Palazuelos, Kingston and Driver was miles ahead of anything your lot offered. Mendes and Ferguson were complete faeces. As for Whittaker....:rofl:

Watching him on the stream I was on, it struck me how ugly and scowly (is that a word? OK, make it jowly) he is. He looks like someone who shouldn't be messed with, and fits that club to a tee somehow. And his interview was graceless and embarrassing.

The Mighty Thor

Geoff i thought our midfield 3 was superb today.

Lord Backpass of Larkhall didn't have a sniff all day and we kept Mendes on a tight leash all day.

Ruben put in a great shift, Karipidis was immense again and Bruno should be handed a new contract immediately, as in first thing Monday morning.

JennytheJambo
Thats because he is a sour-faced, moanin' weedgie bassa!

They are bad losers and always will be. They thought they only had to turn up.

Rangers played the 'Hibsway' all game. Did Ferguson or Mendes even get a touch?

Launch forward to Boyd everytime their defence/goalie got the ball!

I must have missed the back to front play from Rangers from about the 30th minute.

Bitter, bitter man. I was delighted that it was Dung interviewing him as that just made his mood worse!

Rangers=Route 1

They are absolutely awful!!

Deserved win from our boys today,played some great stuff in the first half!

At least the Hun players get their wages on time. Here we go again! Promised for Monday which must also be win bonuses. Tis a joke now....:eek:

ArthurScargill
At least the Hun players get their wages on time. Here we go again! Promised for Monday which must also be win bonuses. Tis a joke now....:eek:

Now normally I am the most pessimistic, conspiracy seeing, ready to get angry at the drop of a hat torn; faced git...but you may well have taken my title belt there!!!

Either that, or you are a :hobofish:

P.S. I recommend we all get feckin' hammered...I currently am tucking away another bevie....GET IT RIGHT UP YE YA FECKIN WEEDGIE S C U M!!!!!!!!!!!!

On today's performance that makes them a bunch of Wage Thieves!!! A bit like the flower of football down at the San Giro!!!

PS Maybe 4 (now 5) wins in a row has overloaded the Bonus Payment facility in Lithuania???

Now normally I am the most pessimistic, conspiracy seeing, ready to get angry at the drop of a hat torn; faced git...but you may well have taken my title belt there!!!

P.S. I recommend we all get feckin' hammered...I currently am tucking away another bevie....GET IT RIGHT UP YE YA FECKIN WEEDGIE S C U M!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish work in 4 hours.

I think your title is safe...

ps already underway....

pps We're dooooooooooommmmedddd 'n' doooooooooomed. FACT.

ArthurScargill
I wish work in 4 hours.

Unlucky mate...unless...

Naaaaah surely not??? or is it?!?!?!? noooooooo it canny be!!!???? Is that the, no it simply isn't possible??? Can it?!?!?! Is that the faintest whiff of 'THE SICKIE' in the air??????

ArthurScargill
I think your title is safe...

ps already underway....

pps We're dooooooooooommmmedddd 'n' doooooooooomed. FACT.

I would hope so, after I spent all that money on a gold plated title belt, which I proudly wear on 'special' occasions...of which this isn't one!

I still reckon he's a Hobo...I can tell through my gettin' there semi pashed state

You might have to buy our boys a pint then.....Hobo? ha ha very funny!:107years: 106 years + 218 days one believes..

ArthurScargill
Back to front and in the back of the net via midfield you bitter old ****.

Pity him...he's a weedgie...nothing more needs to be said.

Hoof to Boyd after hoof to Boyd.

Rangers are not only boring but you can add pish as well.

Smith should have a look at his own team first without having a go at us. Although I will congratulate him on the ?4.5m he parted with for Lafferty. Bravo.

ArthurScargill
You might have to buy our boys a pint then.....Hobo? ha ha very funny!:107years: 106 years + 218 days one believes..

Beep....Beep Beep...BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Feckin' ell, my hobo detector unit just went into meltdown!!!!!!

Anyway, cheers to you my little green chum...how does it feel to always be in our shadow????

Csaba to walter smith.........your guys are no doing too well, would it help if we went down to 10 men?

Csaba to smith, OK that hasnt helped, tell you what I will take one of our best players off, see how you get on now.........

Csaba to smith, OK you lot are still rubbish......tell you what I will take our best player off, that should do the trick......

Csaba to smith, OK right I will take off our striker, thats our 3 best players off and we are down to 10 men.........

Csaba to smith.........your no very good, your no very good, your no very etc

GIRUY

On today's performance that makes them a bunch of Wage Thieves!!! A bit like the flower of football down at the San Giro!!!

PS Maybe 4 (now 5) wins in a row has overloaded the Bonus Payment facility in Lithuania???

Indeed these idiots probably did not budget for all the wins! However there is a serious side. There ain't no smoke without fire. It would make me nervous just before Christmas.:mad:

Unlucky mate...unless...

Naaaaah surely not??? or is it?!?!?!? noooooooo it canny be!!!???? Is that the, no it simply isn't possible??? Can it?!?!?! Is that the faintest whiff of 'THE SICKIE' in the air??????

Had that last week so no chance.Final warning so have to get through to January without another one.

ArthurScargill
Csaba to walter smith.........your guys are no doing too well, would it help if we went down to 10 men?

Csaba to smith, OK that hasnt helped, tell you what I will take one of our best players off, see how you get on now.........

Csaba to smith, OK you lot are still rubbish......tell you what I will take our best player off, that should do the trick......

Csaba to smith, OK right I will take off our striker, thats our 3 best players off and we are down to 10 men.........

GIRUY

Csaba to Smith....'Whats it like to eat yer breakfast cereal oot a I can't Believe It's Not Butter tub??? ya job dodgin' hubcap stealin' pash drenched weedgie baaaaaaaaaaaawbag!!!!

ArthurScargill
Had that last week so no chance.Final warning so have to get through to January without another one.

Tell me about it, my Bradford score has zoomed through the roof and is on it's way to the moon...

Csaba to Smith....'Whats it like to eat yer breakfast cereal oot a I can't Believe It's Not Butter tub??? ya job dodgin' hubcap stealin' pash drenched weedgie baaaaaaaaaaaawbag!!!!

Sorry I missed that one out!!

Jam Tarts 1874

Rangers didn't create one single chance from any passing movements. Only a tiring Nade and Kingston allowed Rangers into the game to launch their hoofball attack.

Beep....Beep Beep...BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Feckin' ell, my hobo detector unit just went into meltdown!!!!!!

Anyway, cheers to you my little green chum...how does it feel to always be in our shadow????

I think you're the Hobo here pal? Like the Proclaimers do we?

Maybe you are blitzed and this explains your (lack of) rationale!!:hobofish:

Dagger Is Back

GIRFUY ya weegie greeting faced wee ****bag!

Back to front. What about Boogieman - punt punt punt!

ArthurScargill

I fully intend to get blitzed...but I am FAR from attaining that state as yet.

Which is why, in my humble opinion...I feel I have the intellectual capacity, and basic clarity of mind to intimate that you are of the green persuasion. :)

Anyway, I couldn't really give a flying feck...as we have just beaten one side of the great unwashed...so cheers my wee hobo chum :)

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

That sh*t-faced old weegie can disparage us all he likes but today's match was for me one of the most one-sided games I have ever seen v Rangers.

Hearts were totally dominant, especially in the first half. Even when they got their flukey goal there was no panic form Hearts and we just went back up the park.

Second half was an object lesson in holding a lead and asking questions of your opponents. They never looked like scoring even though it seemed nail-biting at the time.

He was outfought, outplayed and outhought by HMFC players and management.

You used to be a gracious loser Walter. Now you are a sad old g*t.

Should have stuck to managing your country.

winston churchill
Hoof to Boyd after hoof to Boyd.

Rangers are not only boring but you can add pish as well.

Smith should have a look at his own team first without having a go at us. Although I will congratulate him on the ?4.5m he parted with for Lafferty. Bravo.

who jumped with his elbow out.

just watching a re run of the game,you see him looking for berra so he can plant the elbow in his face:mad:.

'Sir' Walter will no doubt be writing to the 'Scottish' Football Association about 'The Git' not sending off another player from Heart of Midlothian.

'Sir' Walter needs to get ******ed.:)

ArthurScargill
That sh*t-faced old weegie can disparage us all he likes but today's match was for me one of the most one-sided games I have ever seen v Rangers.

Hearts were totally dominant, especially in the first half. Even when they got their flukey goal there was no panic form Hearts and we just went back up the park.

Second half was an object lesson in holding a lead and asking questions of your opponents. They never looked like scoring even though it seemed nail-biting at the time.

Nah mate...thank feck he decided to jump as soon as his first love came calling...like a cheap tart, he went as soon as a few dollar bills were waved under his nose. I'd rather we never had a man like that in charge of our national team...

On a brighter note....HAHAHAHAHA Darren Barr just put Falkirk 1 nil up....thats sealed the feckin' deal, you all have no excuse to join me in getting mullered!!!!

Indeed these idiots probably did not budget for all the wins! However there is a serious side. There ain't no smoke without fire. It would make me nervous just before Christmas.:mad:

I am enjoying you squirm

ArthurScargill

:smell_hobo:

mwahahahahah!

:bravo:

GIRUY

:biggrin::biggrin:

:fing10:

Smith is a seriously overrated manager and is in danger of losing the plot at Rangers. Their tactics were transparent today, Berra and Zaliukas lapped up every limp attempt to mount an attack and did a fantastic job.

Funnily enough, I also said to my pal today that Walter should have stuck with Scotland.

who jumped with his elbow out.

just watching a re run of the game,you see him looking for berra so he can plant the elbow in his face:mad:.

Spot on mate, every single time that boy jumps he jumps with his elbows out! The Berra one where you can see him lining it up is shocking. He should of had two yellows cards, but it makes it sweeter beating them like that:)

Lord Backpass of Larkhall -- Mighty Thor, I salute you.

Walter Smith is nowt but a washed up, Jakie, Judas bawbag.

Sucks to be him.

There was only one team playing long ball football and it wasn't us.

How many times did they punt high balls into Boyd?

Walter Smith is a man who turned his back on his own country. Who gives a toss what he thinks about anything?

Can't believe Smith is spouting that. After all they did was punt after punt up to the front men while we linked the whole game and our play through the midfield with Aguiar, Kingston and Driver especially. Mendes and Ferguson may as well not have turned up.

Also "Hearts created few chances". How many shots did Rangers have on target Walter? Was it 0?

Can't believe Smith is spouting that. After all they did was punt after punt up to the front men while we linked the whole game and our play through the midfield with Aguiar, Kingston and Driver especially. Mendes and Ferguson may as well not have turned up.

Also "Hearts created few chances". How many shots did Rangers have on target Walter? Was it 0?

Was he playing today??.... Anybody at the game, like myself, would never have noticed...... "Barry Ferguson, the Paul McStay of the 20th Century"

Archived