Official Heart of Midlothian FC v The Forces of Darkness matchday thread

shaun.lawson

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, winning always makes me feel good, but beating that shower of shecht...

ah bliss...

better than sex i tells ya!*

*well, almost ;)

scott herbertson

well done to everybody but my man of the match would be Csaba - he's turned the team around sand surely nobody can deny that or call him a puppet now.

Berra was magnificent and he would be my player of the match

best in the land

ah bliss...

*well, almost ;)

depends who with ;)

That was torture ! I could hardly watch the last twenty. The team were superb in the first half and defended brilliantly in the second.

Berra and Nade must be black and blue woth the amount of elbows aimed at their coupons. 5 in a row !

ah bliss...

*well, almost ;)

Dinnae get to carried away Bev.

The Mighty Thor
Berra was magnificent and he would be my player of the match

Agreed. He is in great form at the moment.

Also well played Zaliukus. No mistakes and he put himself on the line many times today. Fair play.

That was amazing. They worked so hard for each other - and even though the ball was almost entirely in our half for much of the second 45, what did Rangers create? Zilch. No quality from them at all - just thud and blunder.

Huge performance from Bruno again - and Berra and Karipidis excellent too. The boy Driver's got some future ahead of him; oh, and a word for MacDonald. First home start, and barely put a foot wrong in a huge game.

Superb - that is the difference a manager can make. Oh me of little faith! It's magic you know: five in a row...

best in the land

superb csaba.

that should give the whole place a boost.

hopefully keep it going and get a striker in jan that can score.

altogether now....

and now the end is near.....

depends who with ;)

well, to be fair i'm only assuming. being a paragon of virtue i don't indulge in such sinful behaviour.

aww look at how happy bruno is :D

berra grinning like the proverbial cheshire cat

What's the consensus on Nade then? - turned it around with hard work, or still too early to say?

Definitely turning it round bit by bit. Now, his size is an advantage - he's definitely got more weight to lose though.

A fantastic victory for Heart of Midlothian and one that sticks it right up the whole Scottish establishment.

Whilst, Lee Wallace will probably take some criticism, I don't think any member of the team should attract negative praise.

We actually won a game with 'The git'/ knobjockey in charge....

Strapon is a ******. FACT. End Of. Will we be playing next week.........?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
That was amazing. They worked so hard for each other - and even though the ball was almost entirely in our half for much of the second 45, what did Rangers create? Zilch. No quality from them at all - just thud and blunder.

Huge performance from Bruno again - and Berra and Karipidis excellent too. The boy Driver's got some future ahead of him; oh, and a word for MacDonald. First home start, and barely put a foot wrong in a huge game.

Superb - that is the difference a manager can make. Oh me of little faith! It's magic you know: five in a row...

Csaba deserves lots and lots of credit for this run. Whatever is happening with selection, there's no doubt he's got the players motivated and playing for each other.

J.T.F.Robertson

This is not good enough. :mad: Another one goal squeeker and with only ten men into the bargain. I don't care if it's five-in-a-row, Vald GTF!!!! :mad:

great performance, 5 on the bounce, 6 points clear at the moment from dundee utd, ten points ahead of the caravan dwellers, it's a good day to be a jambo:):):):):):)

I LOVE HEARTS

A fantastic victory for Heart of Midlothian and one that sticks it right up the whole Scottish establishment.

Whilst, Lee Wallace will probably take some criticism, I don't think any member of the team should attract negative praise.

We actually won a game with 'The git'/ knobjockey in charge....

Strapon is a ******. FACT. End Of. Will we be playing next week.........?

Whisper it - but I actually thought he had quite a good game... :eek:

Guest GhostHunter

Thanks lads !

Had to get out of a&e sharpish there to catch the second half....who needs morphine when we can beat the Huns :)

best in the land

the constant repeating in interviews of the word 'together' has been cringworthy at times but thats what won the game today imo.

we were playing as a team, and that has to be down to csaba.

wasn't too sure at first if i'm honest but he's shown that with a decent manager in charge it makes a huge difference.

hopefully vlad won't look for way's to bugger it up again.;)

Heart of Midlothian have not been given any real credit for winning the match. All the focus has been on how pish the other team was...

Christophe Berra named man of the match by BBC Radio Scotland.

Well done Christophe.

Thunderstruck

Fantastic game! That's what I call commitment.

100% from Everyman in maroon.

And to top it all, advent caledars for ?1 in the Hearts Shop.

Whisper it - but I actually thought he had quite a good game... :eek:

Doesn't stop him being a knobjockey/ 'The git'.

Great result and performance. Berra was outstanding. How can McManus and Caldwell gets in Scotland Team ahead of him?

Christophe Berra. Man of the Match. FACT. GIRUY. All of you....

Some credit to Heart of Midlothian... We do have players that are rather good. Has Ruben had a haircut?

Walter is greeting..... Another ****.

walter smith: well done to hearts, they defended very well, but we made it easy for them

get it right up yer brown eye you fothermucking judas cant

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
walter smith: well done to hearts, they defended very well, but we made it easy for them

:eek::)

Christophe Berra. Man of the Match. FACT. GIRUY. All of you....

Some credit to Heart of Midlothian... We do have players that are rather good. Has Ruben had a haircut?

Walter is greeting..... Another ****.

We done great today, well chuffed!!! Yes Ruben has been scalped!!:)

ah bliss...

*well, almost ;)

:o

How Boyd stayed on that pitch I'll never know. Everytime he went up with Berra or Zal...he elbowed them on the face! Thought the two of them were superb today.

Lynn:ninja:

They canny take it, Bev. :P I love it when they're hurting! :P

lynn, i may have a wee pressie for you sooner rather than later IF cludgie does me a wee favour ;)

I got your PM. Thanks a million!

ArthurScargill

Great result...we did seem to sit back for the last 20 minutes, which has resulted in my fingernails being gnawed to the bone!!! But we got there, and thats all that matters!!!

5 in a row now, hopefully this is an indication that we have turned the corner on the pitch...although I hope we put this much effort into playing the 'smaller' teams in the league when we need to.

How effin great is it to get it rrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRIGHT up either half of the Old Firm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Csaba is allowed to bring in 4 quality players in January, and allow some of the deadwood to leave...then surely we all have the right to feel optimistic about our team once again!

Just back in - had to miss second half. Well done those men and well done Csaba! It's oh so good to be a Jambo. :)

Just home from the game.

Was great to see the players celebrating at the end.

And it's been a wee while since we sang our way out of the stadium. There was a great feeling coming out. Glad it's back.

Only bitter points were Boyd getting away with murder, and Wallace's first booking (not seen it on telly, but he had hardly fouled before it).

Well done Csaba. Young players playing with confidence and direction.

Scary at the end (where did 4 minutes come from?), and delighted Smith can't take it.

Archived