Pompey vs AC Milan

JamboSean

I think that's why I used to not like him. Then I started to realise that for every game where he's offside loads, there will be one where he bags a hattrick. Tonight he was constantly a hassle for Pompey and unlucky not to have 2 or 3 goals.

I've always thought of him as one of the absolute best penalty box strikers of a generation. Maybe not the most skillful or flamboyant, but he gets the job done.

Franky Frankopolous
bloody gutted

Still a nice wee away win in Wolfsburg (like a certain Basel) and they back in it...

Am flying out Wednesday to Bremen. PLAY UP....

I've always thought of him as one of the absolute best penalty box strikers of a generation. Maybe not the most skillful or flamboyant, but he gets the job done.

I would argue that he is the best penalty box striker of his generation, albeit partially because there are fewer of his ilk around these days. Tends to be more 'forwards' nowadays, hence the reason Boyd is not a first pick despite his scoring record. Can't understand it myself, IMO if a player scores lots of goals, he should be on your team sheet every week.

Nelly Terraces
Still a nice wee away win in Wolfsburg (like a certain Basel) and they back in it...

Am flying out Wednesday to Bremen. PLAY UP....

Have a good one in Wolfy the Wolfsburg mush.

Istanbul - see you there.;)

Play up PFC - f ** k the S'oton s ** m.

NT - 6.57 Vet (retired)

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I would argue that he is the best penalty box striker of his generation, albeit partially because there are fewer of his ilk around these days. Tends to be more 'forwards' nowadays, hence the reason Boyd is not a first pick despite his scoring record. Can't understand it myself, IMO if a player scores lots of goals, he should be on your team sheet every week.

I agree that he is one of the greatest penalty box finishers of his generation - the only better finisher penalty box finisher in the last 10 years has been Ronaldo (Brazil). He only need a couple of chances but and always hit the target. He was Lethal.

I thought Pompey were class last night. Agree with what has already been said, there full backs were class and they passed the ball brillantly at times.

Just a pity Pompey are about to go tits up. They should enjoy it while it lasts.

Play up Pompey, Pompey Play up is also a horrendous song :)

My mate was set to win 700 of a ?1 acca from games over tue,wed,thu...if AC beat pompey. Should have been about 3 up at half time, then decide to play in the last five. Needless to say he felt a bit sick.

Archived