Pompey vs AC Milan

JamboSean

Just started on 5.

What a night for the Pompey fans, to see AC Milan live in your first season in Europe. Fratton Park sounds rocking.

heartgarfunkel
Just started on 5.

What a night for the Pompey fans, to see AC Milan live in your first season in Europe. Fratton Park sounds rocking.

You're not wrong. Great atmosphere.

i've nothing against pompey and the atmosphere when there is a big match on reminds me of tynie, the pitch is right ontop of the pitch and opposing players can hear every single bit of "banter" that is directed at them but, "play up pompey,pompey play up!" has got to be one of the drearyest songs in football history, and their infamous fan (guy with the tatoos and the bloody bell) just gets right on my nipply ends!!!!!

Half time just gone.

Hats off to the Pompey fans, they were ace! Let's hope Hearts can put in a decent performance this weekend and Tynecastle will be equally rocking! :)

I cant start a thread because ive only had a few posts and you need 10! But has anybody heard what happend after the Hamilton game with Berra and Kingston?? the reason why Kingston is not playing seemingly! Kingston came in after the game obviously not playing. But some fans booed hearts off kingston wasnt botherd said something and Berra went for him and so did Driver. not sure if any of it is true but......

I cant start a thread because ive only had a few posts and you need 10! But has anybody heard what happend after the Hamilton game with Berra and Kingston?? the reason why Kingston is not playing seemingly! Kingston came in after the game obviously not playing. But some fans booed hearts off kingston wasnt botherd said something and Berra went for him and so did Driver. not sure if any of it is true but......

Welcome to WTF? is going on?

Peebles is it?

Can you leave now:hobofish:

i can asure you i am not a hobo my old man was telling me he was told by someone in the pub i was just wondering if anyone else had heard! Any time you dont like a post you call people hobos! really dont appreciate getting called that mate ;)

i can asure you i am not a hobo my old man was telling me he was told by someone in the pub i was just wondering if anyone else had heard! Any time you dont like a post you call people hobos! really dont appreciate getting called that mate ;)

how about asking on one of the many Kingston threads then genius?

It was talked about in a thread a few weeks ago, try a search. Think it was nothing though..

Emmmm WTF!?

Great atmosphere at the game tonight! Pretty good game aswell.. ;)

Mate there plenty threads already about this.. Dont understand why your posting it in here when this threads about the pompey game.. Have a look throught the pages and im sure you'll find meny threads on kingston.. :rolleyes:

Pompy have been excellent tonight, but it just shows how much the crowd can help lift a team. It makes me yearn for Euro nights back at Tynie.

Thunderstruck

Some good, old-fashioned wing play from Johnson and Belhaj(?).

Looks like Tony Adams is a touch of the Csaba-esque.

heartgarfunkel
Watchin the game is just makin me pine for european fitba at Tynie. Tremendous atmosphere.

Snap.

The soul needs a bit of European fitba under the floodlights in a packed Tynie. Every year preferably.

Wow! Whats it they say.... Form is temporary, class is permanent...

Yep, he has apparently been quality for milan this year. A couple of seasons ago he was miles ahead of anyone else.

Some atmosphere down there.....hope they hold out.

Gooooooaaaaallllllll!!!!!! :)

To explain: I've never liked Pompey for some reason, and will never forgive them for their disgraceful lying down on Survival Sunday in 2005. I think they should enjoy Europe while it lasts: there's trouble ahead for them.

What a game.

The Pompey fans were ****ing brilliant (apart from that bell thingy!)

I used to dislike Inzaghi, but now I love his style. He must be so difficult to defend against because he is always gambling on beating your offside trap.

Great that every time Kaka gets the ball all the pompey fans are at him "who are ye? who are ye?" class!

That's small time and embarrassing! Good atmosphere otherwise though. Well it was before I typed this post. :rolleyes:

What a game.

The Pompey fans were ****ing brilliant (apart from that bell thingy!)

I used to dislike Inzaghi, but now I love his style. He must be so difficult to defend against because he is always gambling on beating your offside trap.

I remember one of the World Cups or Euros he was offside more than he was onside in one of the games. There was about 5 minutes added on time just for his offsides.

Great player though

Thunderstruck

Hard on Pompey but Inzaghi did take the goal superbly and he did hit the woodwork three times.

That's entertainment, could watch stuff like that every night of the week.

I remember one of the World Cups or Euros he was offside more than he was onside in one of the games. There was about 5 minutes added on time just for his offsides.

Great player though

I think that's why I used to not like him. Then I started to realise that for every game where he's offside loads, there will be one where he bags a hattrick. Tonight he was constantly a hassle for Pompey and unlucky not to have 2 or 3 goals.

Archived