Romanov to register as a player?

Johanes de Silentio

Johanes de Silentio

Charlie Mann, Chick Young and Alan Preston on the radio the now.

Mann says that Vlad's so ****ed off with the Kaunus players that he wanted to register as a player, and had to be talked out of playing in the last game of the Lithuanian season!

WTF?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Why are you surprised?

He is a lunatic.

I'm sure his followers will be along in a minute to tell us how he is a such a cheeky chappy and this sort of behaviour makes him endeering to us.

I am sure there was a article in the record along those lines last week

I hope he does then plays and gets absolutely nailed.

maybe then he will wake up and smell the coffee

Mann says that Vlad's so ****ed off with the Kaunus players that he wanted to register as a player, and had to be talked out of playing in the last game of the Lithuanian season!

WTF?

Don't suppose he is a striker ? He may make a good partner for Nade.

Colonel Kurtz

WTF?

What a trio of tits

WTF?

yes supposedly the lithuanian FA have politely told him to sit doon and shut up.

that bloody lithuanian come dancing thing was the worst thing that could happen... him winning it.

as if he needed another reason to believe he can turn his hand to anything. :(

What a cheeky chappy.

You know, this sort of behaviour really is endearing and ought to be applauded.

Vlad, you the man. I miss you.

x

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
yes supposedly the lithuanian FA have politely told him to sit doon and shut up.

that bloody lithuanian come dancing thing was the worst thing that could happen... him winning it.

I'm surprised they had the nerve. Most people in Lithuania become trembling fandans when it comes to dealing with Romanov.

Gimme an H...
Is the show broadcasting from Peebles tonight?

When, oh when, will this 'joke' stop being sooo funny....

What a cheeky chappy.

x

You are getting better at doing that. :)

Just for you. xxx

Blue_Peter_Badge.gif

Drylaw Hearts

Thankfully.....

If he did ever play for FBK and his ticker couldn't cope we'd be safe because of that agreement he signed to ensure our safety if anything ever happened to him.

Wait a minute.....

perhaps this story is this season's equivalent of the story about the tartan shorts with the printed on sporran.

i was in pain every time i saw someone taking that one seriously.

imagine the collective giz-fest on caravans monthly about this???

WTF?

As far as I had heard, it was to play in the final game of the season, which was by all accounts meaningless anyway.

Who cares what he does over there. In fact, if he played in our last game of the season if we'd already won the league, I wouldn't give a flying ****. In fact, I'd probably welcome it.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Thankfully.....

If he did ever play for FBK and his ticker couldn't cope we'd be safe because of that agreement he signed to ensure our safety if anything ever happened to him.

Wait a minute.....

Don't even joke about it. Remind me again where gash Kaunas players end up...;)

Tiberius Stinkfinger

When you where 61 i dont think you would have turned down a chance to run out at Tynecastle for a few minutes come the last game of the season if there is nowt to play for had it been within your powers.;)

Fair play to Vlad i say !!

When you where 61 i dont think you would have turned down a chance to run out at Tynecastle for a few minutes come the last game of the season if there is nowt to play for had it been within your powers.;)

Fair play to Vlad i say !!

LOL

aye to be fair i wouldn't have wanted willie bauld dropped!!!

Nucky Thompson
What a cheeky chappy.

x

:D I agree, our Vlad is a breath of fresh air.

Cardiac Rucksack
IIRC...

Mad Vlad wanted to make a cameo appearence v Barcelona at MF.

Was that mentioned by someone in passing, maybe Craig Gordon, in the same interview as the tartan shorts?

Well if the A Lyga is as poor as many experts on here claim, then it shouldn't be an issue.

I'm an expert and I can confirm a pensioner playing for a professional football team is an issue.

Vlad might have said that he wanted to do it, remember he said he was going to sell our entire squad?

Vlad says crap like this all the time. I can't see why anyone would even think this unusual or worrying.

March on the Great Vladimir Romanov! King of all you survey. We doff our scabby woollen tammies.

Guest Fabuloso
perhaps this story is this season's equivalent of the story about the tartan shorts with the printed on sporran.

i was in pain every time i saw someone taking that one seriously.

imagine the collective giz-fest on caravans monthly about this???

As an aside the tartan story is true but it was a maroon tartan shirt he liked. That part is true. You're right about the sporran though.

Drylaw Hearts
Was that mentioned by someone in passing, maybe Craig Gordon, in the same interview as the tartan shorts?

Pass.

Well if the A Lyga is as poor as many experts on here claim, then it shouldn't be an issue.

maybe if he'd played for them earlier this season, the mighty rangers would have stayed in europe a little longer.:P doubt it tho' :eek:

i think one of the JKB 'deep-throats' that have caravanning-for-spacks.net membership should really push this story on there to stir up a giant hornets nest of drivel and spittle (sorry to mix metaphors).

if it hasn't happened already that is...

Geoff Kilpatrick

Given how often Vlad turns up in Scotland these days I don't think we need to worry about him pulling on a maroon jersey.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Given how often Vlad turns up in Scotland these days I don't think we need to worry about him pulling on a maroon jersey.

:)

Charlie-Brown

I remember Michael Knighton on the pitch at Old Trafford in full Man Utd strip doing keepy uppy and shooting into the goalie etc.

I remember Michael Knighton on the pitch at Old Trafford in full Man Utd strip doing keepy uppy and shooting into the goalie etc.

True. And it turned out he was full of ****e and never had the money he claimed he had.

Anyway.....

Suspect this is one of Vlad's rant aimed at showing the players he aint a happy bunny. along the lines of his "sell all of you to Dunfermline" line he said to the Hearts players.

Drylaw Hearts

Yip.

Another nutter.

Johanes de Silentio

On the same show the nicht, Chris McGlaughlan told Larry Kingston that Jambos on Hearts message-boards were questioning Larry's, er, 'commitment' to Hearts.

This confirms that at least one 'journalist' reads JKB.

Poor journalism.

Hi, Chris!

On the same show the nicht, Chris McGlaughlan told Larry Kingston that Jambos on Hearts message-boards were questioning Larry's, er, 'commitment' to Hearts.

Poor journalism.

Hi, Chris!

evening 'chris'.

t***.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Poor journalism.

Hi, Chris!

I recall McLaughlin showing this website in a story on BBC Scotland last year. At that time, I called for all the lurking hacks to be 'outed'.

Charlie-Brown
Yip.

Another nutter.

He wasn't that mad, Martin Edwards agreed the deal to sell him Man Utd for only ?20M although he couldn't raise the finance but if he had he could have sold Utd to the Glasers for ?790M 15 years later...if only eh? :)

If i was a multi millionaire and bought Hearts , i would register as a player and play just one match, it would have to be a friendly and to be honest i'd probably only last five minutes.

It was my boyhood dream and probably every other jambo on here would love to play just for five minutes for the famous, to pull on the maroon jersey of the team we all love and hear the fans roar as you come out the tunnel, it's what dreams are made from.................................................................................

on the other hand vlad was probably only joking or a tit ;)

Charlie-Brown

Gavin Hastings played for us in a testimonial, I would do it too in a friendly if it was my club - I'm sure secretly many other people would too if they were honest. :)

Odd, isn't it?

Everything looking positive for Hearts then ONE day before we play Rangers they find a dead non-story from over a week ago to break as NEWS.

Predictable?

Johanes de Silentio
Odd, isn't it?

Everything looking positive for Hearts then ONE day before we play Rangers they find a dead non-story from over a week ago to break as NEWS.

Predictable?

Entirely.

Odd, isn't it?

Predictable?

Maybe if Romaknob wasn't such an eejit there wouldn't be anything to report.

marshallschunkychicken
Maybe if Romaknob wasn't such an eejit there wouldn't be anything to report.

There isn't anything to report though. That was done last week.

Archived