Romanov to register as a player?

Johanes de Silentio

Maybe if Romaknob wasn't such an eejit there wouldn't be anything to report.

Been busy the last month?

We won 4 on the trot btw.

When they run with these stories they have people like you in mind.

Buffalo Bill

There isn't anything to report though. That was done last week.

I didn't know about it, i'm sure others didn't either.

The paranoia squad just use this as an excuse if we get beat. Do you honestly think the players will be running around the pitch on Saturday thinking "oh my god, the newspapers said bad things about Mr Romanov!" People need to get real about these things.

Its actually quite funny, in a mad old man sort of way.

But you're all right, its a huge issue and we should all be up in arms about it.

:laugh:

Haha. What a man. Im not sure where his best position would be. Maybe he could do a job on the right wing, considering Miko and Chesny are injured. His crosses into the box would get Nade scoring a hatful.

What a cheeky chappy.

You know, this sort of behaviour really is endearing and ought to be applauded.

Vlad, you the man. I miss you.

x

Damn you. Copycat.

:biggrin:

The Real Maroonblood
IIRC...

Mad Vlad wanted to make a cameo appearence v Barcelona at MF.

He decided against it and prefered to appear at a circus as a clown.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
IIRC...

Mad Vlad wanted to make a cameo appearence v Barcelona at MF.

He figured bringing Beni on at half-time was even funnier.

john brownlee

gone yer sel' Mr Romanov show us what you can do after all he won the cum dancin' in lithland so I'm sure he could at least perform for five minutes at Tynecastle if Hearts won the league.

I for one would welcome him to strut his stuff and grace the hallowed turf in those circumstances. Just like other posters have ambitions to do but alas will never and as for the usual suspects get a life. You lot believe some cr**p the weegie meedi put out.

I would even have Dolly Parton playing for five minutes if we won the league in fact I would love the specky twins to play for Hearts in those circumstances and how ironic to get chick dung signed, is there anybody you would like to sign for Hearts if we had won the league and had one meaningless game we could play them.(apart from DH, he would probably drop himself).

lost in leith

When Ally Macleod was manager of Queen of the South he played for a fair while in a reserve game. IIRC he was 57 at the time so there's hope for Vlad yet :)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
gone yer sel' Mr Romanov show us what you can do after all he won the cum dancin' in lithland so I'm sure he could at least perform for five minutes at Tynecastle if Hearts won the league.

I for one would welcome him to strut his stuff and grace the hallowed turf in those circumstances. Just like other posters have ambitions to do but alas will never and as for the usual suspects get a life. You lot believe some cr**p the weegie meedi put out.

I would even have Dolly Parton playing for five minutes if we won the league in fact I would love the specky twins to play for Hearts in those circumstances and how ironic to get chick dung signed, is there anybody you would like to sign for Hearts if we had won the league and had one meaningless game we could play them.(apart from DH, he would probably drop himself).

What are you slavering about?

Are you insane as well?

Maybe if I was a pathetic lowlife clown, I'd post on hibs.net pretending to be a Jambo.

Fortunately I'm not.

x

Generic Username

So during his time working directly for Romanov, CM never hears from him and has no clue what he's up to?

Now he's free as a bird all the theories come flying out.

This is what I'd put money on having happened - Vlad being ****ed off with the Kaunas players and in mid rant to either them or the current manager (possibly even the press) saying something like;

"They're that crap that I could go and register as a player and get a game and do better."

Word filters back to Scotland as;

"I am better than the current crop of crap players. I intend to contact FIFA and the Lithuanian FA first thing in the morning to officially register as a player and will be featuring in the next game for Kaunas. Thank you."

Everyone who's come on here with the fuse on their tampons lit needs to just bloody relax for half a second.

Yes Vlad's mental but are you honestly suggesting that you take anything coming from the BEEB (who's nack for journalist integrity is second to none) or The Daily Ranger (with super dancer Keith Jackson as one of their top vaginas over there) as gospel.

I do worry sometimes.

When Ally Macleod was manager of Queen of the South he played for a fair while in a reserve game. IIRC he was 57 at the time so there's hope for Vlad yet :)

.... and he scored a penalty too! Legend.

They have been sitting with this story for over a week now, hmmm who is playing one half of the old filth this saturday ? :rolleyes:

In the big picture of things this will have diddly squat effect on the team and how they prepare for the game tomorrow.

If they come out with Rangers set to put bids for Berra, Driver, Aguiar, etc. etc. then that would likely have an effect on the team.

Vlad is just being the mad tw@t that he is and the GFA media department that is the BBC are just clutching at straws as Hearts are quietly going about their business at this moment in time.

If the BBC were clever, which they patently are not, then all they need to do is wait just a little bit longer until the tw@t makes another complete @rsehole of things. My reasoning? It has been shown historically that that is what he does.

What on earth is chick dung thinking of anyway is he not the player manager of that famous outfit Dukla Pumpherston. Spent the whole of a saturday on sportsound complaining about being knobbled in a gamre against MSP recently. He is a grade A fud. It would not suprise me if he made a cameo at Love Street for St. Middens last game there. TW@T

Guest JamboRobbo
Odd, isn't it?

Everything looking positive for Hearts then ONE day before we play Rangers they find a dead non-story from over a week ago to break as NEWS.

Predictable?

I expect emergency measures are now in place at Riccarton, and they are working out whether it's still possible to comptete with Rangers, now that the media have broken this news which has devestated the players and destroyed all Hearts preparations for the match.

Paranoid?

Frankenstein Jambo.

i remeber some thrird division chairman in england doing that, can't remember which team it was for. I think they wore black and white striped shirts simalar to newcastles.

gash Kaunas players

Maybe that is it. He has spent time reading JKB who tell him on a daily basis that every pleyer who has ever played for Kaunus is gash, so what would be the harm in him turning out? :P

Odd, isn't it?

Everything looking positive for Hearts then ONE day before we play Rangers they find a dead non-story from over a week ago to break as NEWS.

Predictable?

No, not really.

Radio Scotland had a Hearts supporter in the studio (Preston) and formally VR's media man (Charlie Mann), so naturally the concersation was Hearts based.

Makes a change from Old Filth.

This story was all over the Lithuanian press as VR genuinely wanted to register as a player because of Kaunas's inability to win the league. He thought he could show up some of his players.

He was basically told in a polite but firm manner that this was not tolerable and would make the Lithuanian league even more of a laughing stock than it is already.

He actually took heed of this advice.

VR acts on impulse. We all know this. Face it. He's just a little bit mad.

I expect emergency measures are now in place at Riccarton, and they are working out whether it's still possible to comptete with Rangers, now that the media have broken this news which has devestated the players and destroyed all Hearts preparations for the match.

Paranoid?

Oooooh! Get Her.:)

It may make no difference to the game but it is a favourite pastime of the press - or are you saying that aint so?

No, not really.

Radio Scotland had a Hearts supporter in the studio (Preston) and formally VR's media man (Charlie Mann), so naturally the concersation was Hearts based.

Makes a change from Old Filth.

This story was all over the Lithuanian press as VR genuinely wanted to register as a player because of Kaunas's inability to win the league. He thought he could show up some of his players.

He was basically told in a polite but firm manner that this was not tolerable and would make the Lithuanian league even more of a laughing stock than it is already.

He actually took heed of this advice.

VR acts on impulse. We all know this. Face it. He's just a little bit mad.

Good to hear from you Dave.

I don't disagree with the fact that they were both on to talk about Hearts, in fact, I think that was the point - and this story was in their script (for that is the way these things are done), but it is very easy - at all times - for the beeb to decide to choose this kind of story before a Hearts game instead of a more substantial one. It really would have made a change from the OF to get an in depth analysis of Csaba's term for example.

BTW I agree it would have made the Lithuanian FA a laughing stock, but I can't help feeling that most of us might at least fleetingly consider the same thing!

Can't beleive some of the rubbish on here. I will wager that everyone posting on this thread, would love to be in a possition to pull on the jersey. The report from over a week ago, stated that this was a meaningless game at the end of their season. Everyone one of you would love to own Hearts and have the ability to run out with the team. Just because Vlad acutaly comes out and says he would like to, everyone has a fit. Yes maybe the guy is mad, but lets face it most rich folk have a stupid streak.

chester copperpot
I'd give Vlad 90 minutes on Saturday if David Murray agrees to go in goals for Rangers.

:rofl:

Classic.

Good to hear from you Dave.

I don't disagree with the fact that they were both on to talk about Hearts, in fact, I think that was the point - and this story was in their script (for that is the way these things are done), but it is very easy - at all times - for the beeb to decide to choose this kind of story before a Hearts game instead of a more substantial one. It really would have made a change from the OF to get an in depth analysis of Csaba's term for example.

BTW I agree it would have made the Lithuanian FA a laughing stock, but I can't help feeling that most of us might at least fleetingly consider the same thing!

I suppose there could be an argument to say there is negative press whenever Hearts have a game against Rangers from some one like Keith 'sash wearing' Jackson, who has 100% allegiance to all things Hun.

Radio Scotland though? I'm not so sure. Too many neutrals for agenda's there.

It's not something the Scottish press made up, it really nearly happened, he was basically registered for the team, except a couple of formalities. Only that this was two and a half weeks ago.

It would have been the last round of the league - Kaunas, who already lost the championship, and their feeder club, bottom of the table Silute. Not overstating - the most meaningless game of the season. On one hand it would be an amazing PR for this game, but on the other the league would be a laughing stock.

I don't know what was VR's intentions for this - a prank, an ambition or what, but it could have really happened. And word is that he wanted to play much earlier, in UEFA Cup against Sampdoria :) But fortunately he was talked out by the federation and all his people (twice it seems).

And I wouldn't be so sure he wouldn't like to come out to play for Hearts one day...

They don't call him Mad Vlad for nothing :)

Toxteth O'Grady
It's not something the Scottish press made up, it really nearly happened, he was basically registered for the team, except a couple of formalities. Only that this was two and a half weeks ago.

It would have been the last round of the league - Kaunas, who already lost the championship, and their feeder club, bottom of the table Silute. Not overstating - the most meaningless game of the season. On one hand it would be an amazing PR for this game, but on the other the league would be a laughing stock.

I don't know what was VR's intentions for this - a prank, an ambition or what, but it could have really happened. And word is that he wanted to play much earlier, in UEFA Cup against Sampdoria :) But fortunately he was talked out by the federation and all his people (twice it seems).

And I wouldn't be so sure he wouldn't like to come out to play for Hearts one day...

They don't call him Mad Vlad for nothing :)

Nothing surprises me about Vlad, he wanted to play against Barclelona but he'd have been better than Bennyuseless

Archived