Hutton Out Long Term

Rawrrrrrrr

Who cares. :rolleyes:

I do, he's a good player for Scotland and will be missed as now we'll have the dainty Broadfoot playing regularly.

Anyway If you don't care then why are you clicking this thread? Bit of a troll aren't you.

I do, he's a good player for Scotland and will be missed as now we'll have the dainty Broadfoot playing regularly.

Anyway If you don't care then why are you clicking this thread? Bit of a troll aren't you.

Hutton is a good player for the country, but after seeing Burley play Clubfoot at left-back(!) while Hutton was on the right, at least he will be in a position he's not quite so pish in...

Who cares. :rolleyes:

Erm...Scotland fans, on a Scottish Clubs forum.

No interest in Scotland = Dont click on threads that have this content = job done.

Now jog on to Ibrox fella.

Rate him highly hope he's fit for March.

Nearly in December, doubt he will be fit.

Also, new manager in, so by then Harry will have his favoured back 4 - will struggle to get a game after this.

Nearly in December, doubt he will be fit.

Also, new manager in, so by then Harry will have his favoured back 4 - will struggle to get a game after this.

I believe he's rated highly down south, so wouldn't be so sure he'll be struggling for a game when he returns (if he returns to full strength).

Someone suggested to me that this could be a lot more serious than even Harry suggested and that it could be the end of Hutton's career, at least at the top.

Hopefully incorrect as scotland really do not have another RB.

Generic Username

He's obviously surrounded by crap physios if he's constantly getting injured, I mean, what on earth are they making him do in training thats getting him injured...:rolleyes:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Someone suggested to me that this could be a lot more serious than even Harry suggested and that it could be the end of Hutton's career, at least at the top.

Who suggested that to you?

I seriously doubt you know anyone 'in the know' at fecking Spurs! :eek:

Do you ever engage your brain?

Archived