Bordeaux v Chelsea FC

Therapist

On Sky Sports Extra now.

Here we go. Blue is the colour......;)

Love the Plastic Cockneys to get beat...Unfortunately cannae see it!! :sad:

Englands Cheltic this crowd!!

ScottishSandstorm

I cannot stand those kind of free kicks. Honestly, at least come close, don't just blast it over.

rudi must stay
On Sky Sports Extra now.

Here we go. Blue is the colour......;)

is Bellion playing? The scripts written for him to score

Jimmy Floyd looking unimpressed.

Rightly so, Chelsea have just never got going.

They are letting my coupon down at the moment.

Come on Chelsea!!

Chelsea, a team and support full of plastic.

What is the point of Jon Obi Wan Kenobi Mikel? He is utter garbage.

I heard he had a fast car.

Tracy-Chapman-Tracy-Chapman-425287.jpg

He kicks people.

Sometimes he runs after people and then kicks them.

Sometimes the ball comes near him, he kicks it away and then he runs after the person he kicked it to.

And then he kicks them.

Chelsea, a team and support full of plastic.

You don't know what you're talking about Walt. Stick to the Div One scene. ;)

Anelka puts in a gorgeous goal and they replace him with Drogba. Now as I love Anelka and detest Chelsea, I hope Nicolas gets all ****ing stroppy and huffy and goes off the boil for the rest of the year.

I hope Nicolas gets all ****ing stroppy and huffy and goes off the boil for the rest of the year.

He won't.

He won't.

qu'est ce que tu sais? anelka is a super touchy mood bomb. i'm sure he is completely ****ed off as a real Frenchman, being substituted by someone from le Cote d'Ivoire.

qu'est ce que tu sais? anelka is a super touchy mood bomb. i'm sure he is completely ****ed off as a real Frenchman, being substituted by someone from le Cote d'Ivoire.

He was laughing, smiling and hugging Scolari so I don't think he was too bothered.

COME ON CHESLEAAAAAAAAAA!! MIKEL IS TOP CLASS HE IS ONLY 21 PLAYING FAIRLY REGULARILY FOR THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD? CMON NO SHAME IN THAT!

An equaliser and Frank sent off. It's all going pear shaped. Not good enough. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

COME ON CHESLEAAAAAAAAAA!! MIKEL IS TOP CLASS HE IS ONLY 21 PLAYING FAIRLY REGULARILY FOR THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD? CMON NO SHAME IN THAT!

I thought he signed for Chelsea not Man Utd:rolleyes:;)

It's going tits up for Chelsea now.

goooooooooooooooooooallllllllll.............................

and lampards offski - second yellow

as it stands points wise

Roma 9

Chelsea 8

Bordeaux 7

Cluj 4

What did he do to get sent off?

I'm watching Inter mince around like a bunch of ballerinas.

Jose Mourinho is going to be beating half of his team to death after this game.

What did he do to get sent off?

I'm watching Inter mince around like a bunch of ballerinas.

Jose Mourinho is going to be beating half of his team to death after this game.

l'equipe live feed said it was a taclke appuye - sort of insistent tackle - they are so polite. probably meant over committed tackle.

l'equipe live feed said it was a taclke appuye - sort of insistent tackle - they are so polite. probably meant over committed tackle.

"insistent tackle" - haha!! :biggrin:

Superb.

well we should wrap this thread up and let the jambo/chelsea clan get on with biteing their nails for a couple of weeks. chelsea can still **** up here. they are developing the jitters big style.

a massive mistake for anelka to be substituted by drogba. one i'm happy about, though.

I P Knightley

Genuine question to Therapist (or others).

How can you support two clubs with, seemingly, equal passion? I have Hearts and, despite 20-odd years in London, have never got attached to any single team down here; certainly not to the point of referring to them as "we".

I understand club + country but find it odd to be so passionate about a non-Hearts club on a Hearts site.

The last couple of matches could come back to bite Chelsea (and Man Utd for that matter) as they could both end up 2nd in the group with potentially much more difficult ties in the next round.

How can Chelsea be so good away in the EPL and look so disinterested, tired and mediocre away in Europe ?

How can you support two clubs with, seemingly, equal passion? I have Hearts and, despite 20-odd years in London, have never got attached to any single team down here; certainly not to the point of referring to them as "we".

I understand club + country but find it odd to be so passionate about a non-Hearts club on a Hearts site.

I think you probably know the answer to that already...

Bomber Harris' Best Mate

oi therapist, the famous gorgie/chelsea flag was in attendance tonight.

Poor poor performance but we'll still qualify.

Blue is the colour :)

Bomber Harris
How can you support two clubs with, seemingly, equal passion?

you sound like the old bill that stopped us at Stansted

Guest GhostHunter
He kicks people.

Sometimes he runs after people and then kicks them.

Sometimes the ball comes near him, he kicks it away and then he runs after the person he kicked it to.

And then he kicks them.

:Funny-Post:

boabyarsebiscuit

Like most Scots of my age (teenager in the 70s) I picked an English team to support. It was just the done thing. I see the same over here in Ireland. I picked Chelsea as my team in 1976. Chelsea at that time were in Division 2, had seen better days, and to be honest reminded me a bit of Hearts. Both clubs also had crazy followings at the time, I suppose another thing I could relate to.

Since then I have been to many Chelsea matches, both before I went to London to live, while I was in London fulltime, and now when I'm splitting time between Edinburgh / London. My passion grew in secondary school, where "followers" of the bigger teams, mainly Liverpool, mercilessly slagged my choice of English crap while their teams went through their patches of glory. Seemed these guys were also passionate about their English teams! I did enjoy the odd occasion when Chelsea defied the odds - my favourite the January 1978 Clive Walker inspired FA Cup 4-2 win over the European Champion Liverpool side.

Over the years, I suffered as both a Hearts fan and a Chelsea fan and it seemed I'd never ever have any silverware to celebrate. I suppose many Hearts fans who supported bigger English teams at least had their second team's achievements to celebrate. I had to make do with a couple of trips to Wembley for the crappy Full Members / Zenith Data Systems Cup wins over Man City and Middlesbrough. Although the 5-4 Man City game was a "guid yin".

For me, however the wait was worthwhile. The 1997 FA Cup victory was one of the best days of my life. And then, what do you know?!? A year later Hearts do it too!

I love Chelsea. I love Hearts. That's the way it is.

Archived