Bordeaux v Chelsea FC

Therapist

Jam Tarts 1874

I heard big Phil on the radio this morning setting himself up for a fall. Says he will go back to Brazil if Chelsea fail to qualify from the group, I would have thought that he would have been too experienced to make such statements.

I can't understand all this supporting two clubs nonsense, although I did have a Chelsea strip on my first Action Man.

I heard big Phil on the radio this morning setting himself up for a fall. Says he will go back to Brazil if Chelsea fail to qualify from the group, I would have thought that he would have been too experienced to make such statements.

I can't understand all this supporting two clubs nonsense, although I did have a Chelsea strip on my first Action Man.

Scolari was joking. Theres no sarcasm smiley to help you out on the radio though....

TBH hope they get stuffed. Blue is the colour? Feck aff!

Sergio Garcia

Another midweek coupon let down by the detestable Chelsea..................first Burnley and now this pi$h!!!

Well never again!

boabyarsebiscuit
Another midweek coupon let down by the detestable Chelsea..................first Burnley and now this pi$h!!!

Well never again!

Glad you lost your money. I hope it was a large amount.

Chelsea are disgusting, evil, cheating, hun, queen loving, Rangers associated ****.

I have no real reason to feel this way other than the fact that they scunnered my coupon.

As Sir Alex would say, pw!cks!

boabyarsebiscuit
Get bent!!!

Thats five pounds ill never see again!!!!

Here's a tip to get your money back.

Lay Chelsea on Betfair for Sunday's game. Scolari looks to be positively Ranieri-esque when it comes to "big games".

oi therapist, the famous gorgie/chelsea flag was in attendance tonight.

So I believe - well done that flag bearer. Unfortunately I didn't see it on tv. :sad:

Archived