Next time we play Celtic at home - FAO Scott Wilson

michael_bolton

michael_bolton

As the teams come out, pap the Champions League music on the old tannoy.

As the Celtic players take to the field and hear it, they'll become incompetent, one paced, panic-stricken and we'll be virtually guaranteed 3 points.

If SW doesn't do this, he's letting the club down!

As the Celtic players take to the field and hear it, they'll become incompetent, one paced, panic-stricken and we'll be virtually guaranteed 3 points.

Great plan:):):)

Patrick Bateman

Wee team behaviour. They got knocked out, great, but do we really have to make such a big deal of their European folly?

I would rather not since we are unlikely to ever get this far, would probably get hammered silly by aalborg, and probably celtic in the game and generally its cringeworrthy

All for unofficial celtic baiting but think as a club officially should show a bit of decorum and respect, even if they dont

holy crap, i get up for a drink, peek at the boards and find myself agreeing with prancer

i think i better go back to bed

for what its worth though, i think you're right. lets show a bit more class. besides the point about ACDC proving lucky, i'm a superstitious sod at times, so til our luck runs out stick with it.

The Old Tolbooth

Ha ha, what a brilliant idea mate :D

Wee team behaviour. They got knocked out, great, but do we really have to make such a big deal of their European folly?

Agreed. It is a terrible idea.

Yes please.

I think the OP wasn't suggesting that Scott actually does this to rub their noses in it. Which would be petty, wee team mentality.

I think it was a humorous suggestion that every time they hear that music - especially away from home - they become just a little bit rubbish. Which is quite an amusing concept.

Seymour M Hersh
I think the OP wasn't suggesting that Scott actually does this to rub their noses in it. Which would be petty, wee team mentality.

I think it was a humorous suggestion that every time they hear that music - especially away from home - they become just a little bit rubbish. Which is quite an amusing concept.

That's how I read it as well.

Scott please do not play it!!

Patrick Bateman

Our next home game against Celtic is on the 11th of April, the joke might have *just* passed.

Nice to see the thimpathisers raining on the parade.;)

Least they don't have to nick their chat from huns. :o

Now that's embarrassing.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Least they don't have to nick their chat from huns. :o

Now that's embarrassing.

I know your hurting mate, but hey, you should qualify for next years CL, give it another go then.

I would rather not since we are unlikely to ever get this far, would probably get hammered silly by aalborg, and probably celtic in the game and generally its cringeworrthy

All for unofficial celtic baiting but think as a club officially should show a bit of decorum and respect, even if they dont

I agree, keep it Unofficial.

So ringtones it must be. Get Scott to give a codeword and we're off!

:)

Archived