Pitch Invasion!!

Guest Fabuloso

Guest Fabuloso

Does anyone miss these? I don't mean full-scale stuff but I watched Jose's goal vs Celtic the other day and a handful of overexcuberant Jambos vaulted the wall and joined in the celebrations. I loved seeing this type of stuff - pure emotion. Football's too PC now.

Charlie-Brown

Lokomotiv Leipzig and winning the league (first division) v Airdrie were probably the 2 most memorable full-scale pitch invasions when i was a kid.

I've never done it.

I was pushed over the Beach End wall at Pittodrie when JC scored the equaliser in the Scottish Cup tie in 1990.

Buffalo Bill

Been on the pitch when we won promotion at Boghead.

Also mind being on at Motherwell (bombscare)

Dens park (1986) and some other time when it was a blizzard ,Hearts fans took over there shed to get shelter.

Guest Fabuloso
I was on the track when Johnston lobbed Goram for his 2nd goal at Ibrox:cool:

I was there and remember some young guy got lifted. Was that you?

Was that right behind the goals? I don't remeber that.

Indeed it was, in the video of the game you can see JC motioning to us to get back in the stand:cool:

Indeed it was, in the video of the game you can see JC motioning to us to get back in the stand:cool:

Quality stuff mate. Oh and a classic day to be a Jambo, even If I was 10.

Charlie-Brown

Out of interest can anyone remember the last time there was a major pitch invasion at a Hearts game?

It seemed to be a regular event for last game of the season back in the day.

Was up and over the fence before I even realised what I was doing against the h*bs in the 4 - 4 game. Was in section N, so was so close I could see the enjoyment on the faces of the kints as I ran around in circles waving and screaming at them!!! .

Was on against smeltic also, think it might have been after Jose's goal - same out of Section N before I even knew it. Oh the joy!!!

Was on after Scottish Cup final at dark heid.

All done from just a mad rush of pure joy, nothing planned and after always think, **** what if I got lifted!! And I should really know better, I had my dad, kids and nephew all watching. Not really a great example (what can you expect from a Drylaw kid).

I was in N lower for the jose game remember people being on the pitch.

i rember my mate wilson being on the pitch after the derby that we qaulified for europe. Thne one when jaunjo scored.

Ps still one of my fav hearts games the magic johnston one

Just the once on a certain day in dundee best forgotten

Ditto for me :(

Love watching things like the quitongo game and see people jump on, you can tell it's sheer passion/excitement.

Get a little bit fed up when it's deliberate - like the last home of the season when the players are going to come out and there's an inevitable attempt of a few youngsters (and some adults) - all they're doing it spoiling it for everyone else and delyaing the players coming out or risking the whole thing being over. But when it's done out of sheer and utter spur of the moment delight then it's good.

I was on the pitch after the 3-0 victory at Easter Road after Mercer tried to buy Hibs.

Thing is though, it wasn't because of any of the goals or because of the Hibby trying to punch Robbo, it seemed to be after the final whistle as we all walked off calmly across the pitch towards the exit.

Weird.

Anyone remember that ?

Archived