Mole Has Suspected Fractured Foot.

MackaysCentreSpot

Generic Username

People can get on at me as much as they like but this, for me, can only be seen as good news.

Even if it's just brusing, he'll be out of the squad (hopefully) for Rangers and once he's recovered, like everyone else, should have a stint in the reserves to prove he's up to it again.

I still want to know exactly what it is this boy does day in day out at training to be in the team each week because it's not translating onto the park when he plays.

Enter Juho...

I would be quite happy if Juho got the chances Jamie has.

Juho has never had a run of games for hearts, and has always been a late sub, out of position or in and straight out again.

He clearly has weaknesses to his game, but so do a lot of strikers, I would like to see his goalscoring record if he was to start 10-15 games for us in succession.

I refuse to believe he doesnt have something to offer with the goals he has scored in his career so far.

I also see that Elliot could be cup tied, as an interview with Landi in yesterdays paper suggested he was available for selection for saturdays scottish cup game - interesting since most believe he is back in January

Hagar the Horrible

Hail Clum the prodigal son, who will return and score 30 plus goals

(over 10 years mind you!)

Lot of silly comments on here. I'd like to see how Mole performs with a strike partner before I write him off...

The current formation is set up for the striker to be a distraction and the midfielders to be weighing in with the goals. I admit that I failed to see this myself when it was Elliot playing alone up front but when Mole and Nade similarly failed to score goals it became pretty obvious.

Best news of the season so far.

Please can this be the type of niggling injury that keeps him out until he's too old to play football. Waste of a ferkin shirt anyway, time to bring in a proper footballer in his place. Don't be surprised if his replacement is Marian Kello or someone equally daft (probably would score more goals anyway TBH).

Lot of silly comments on here. I'd like to see how Mole performs with a strike partner before I write him off...

The current formation is set up for the striker to be a distraction and the midfielders to be weighing in with the goals. I admit that I failed to see this myself when it was Elliot playing alone up front but when Mole and Nade similarly failed to score goals it became pretty obvious.

There's nothing silly about them, he's utter gash end of story, strike partner or not. He has no positional sense for a kickoff so even if he did have a strike partner I wouldn't bet on him being there to accept the neat wee flick to set up the sitter. Add that to his complete lack of striking ability, which is even worse than Calum Elliot FFS, and you have a complete waste of a wage packet. Get him to feck.

Celebrating a young players injury. You must be pwoud.

I'm not celebrating the injury, but I am celebrating the fact that he is no longer an option for Csaba to experiment with.

I would be quite happy if Juho got the chances Jamie has.

He clearly has weaknesses to his game, but so do a lot of strikers, I would like to see his goalscoring record if he was to start 10-15 games for us in succession.

I refuse to believe he doesnt have something to offer with the goals he has scored in his career so far.

yes he cant play football ;)

him and Mole are 2 of the same, neither can score when given a chance in the first team, neither can trap/control a ball and neither can pass it more than 2 foot, both have played at lower levels and hardly set the world on fire,

in fact each players second touch is normally a throw-in :rolleyes:

time to off load both in January, would definitely have Clum in the team over these 2 chancers, and i dont think he's the answer either

Yous really do give young players at our club confidence! Fans that boo him are wrong he still plays for hearts why not just get behind him? we not better supporters than that??

Generic Username

I've not booed Mole before but how many chances do we keep throwing at someone until it sinks in that they aren't good enough?

Mole has been on the scene, about 2 and a half seasons now, came in when Pinilla first arrived and even scored a goal in his first game but the reality is he has never improved from that point or shown any signs of potential or ability.

Take Glen on the other hand, gets his chance and plays extremely well and bags goals too.

Even if Mole is running around at training week in week out skinning everyone and banging balls into the top corner, after weeks of duff performances and general clueless behaviour surely it's time he is put to one side and others given their chance?

We dont exacty have many options. Pretty sure we will still deploy with one up top - Juho does not exactly make me want to put the orange in my mouth an pull the suspeders on.

Jan cant come around quick enough for the strikers options.

Christmas has come early!

there really is a santa, sorry for ever doubting you.

This makes up for all the presents i asked for but never got.

Meet the mole man the other night there at why not did not seem to have a fractured foot

Still every cloud

if there was really a god he would have injured Zal in the process

If his foot is broken, and given the news about Tullberg today I'd think that Clum is a absolute cert to be recalled from Livingston.

As said earlier in the thread, the Livi manager doesnt seem to think he is cup tied which if we are bringing him back seems very strange

I base this on the fact no mention was made to elliot when talking about folk out of Saturdays game

Damm.......

Wot we gonna do now without our main goal threatning striker jamie mole....

Haha Who cares he ****in murder!

To be fair, I'd still rather have him than Makela.

And the two times I've seen Gary Glen play this season he hasn't done anything to prove he is better than Jamie Mole.

Some might quote 2 goals in 5 league games against Jamie's record but does anyone remember Mole's record in his first 5 league games? 3 goals!

Templeton and Ryan Wallace appear to be playing better at present but Wallace is still very raw and I don't see Temps as being able to play in the lone forward role. He'd be much better suited to where Bruno is currently playing.

Hate it when supporters celebrate a players injury especially when it's a young player. Mole has always worked hard when on the pitch and he can't be judged to be a failure when leading the line on his own.

He's scored 1 goal this season (a cracker) the same as Nade and we are all creamin ourselves over the fact that Nade has upped his work rate even though the goals still aren't coming.

If Csaba was to play two strikers up front against the lesser teams then at least we'd see how good they are with a strike partner... playin up front on their own gives them no chance.

Get well soon Mole/Miko and for that matter Tullberg.

To be fair, I'd still rather have him than Makela.

And the two times I've seen Gary Glen play this season he hasn't done anything to prove he is better than Jamie Mole.

Some might quote 2 goals in 5 league games against Jamie's record but does anyone remember Mole's record in his first 5 league games? 3 goals!

The difference between Glen and Mole is Glen looks like a striker. He gets himself into good goalscoring positions. The games I've seen him in he's always looked a threat. Mole, even when he does get into position (which isn't very often) usually fails to hit the target. What must Glen have done to be behind Mole and Makela in the pecking order I have no idea.

Colonel Kurtz
Hate it when supporters celebrate a players injury especially when it's a young player. Mole has always worked hard when on the pitch and he can't be judged to be a failure when leading the line on his own.

He's scored 1 goal this season (a cracker) the same as Nade and we are all creamin ourselves over the fact that Nade has upped his work rate even though the goals still aren't coming.

If Csaba was to play two strikers up front against the lesser teams then at least we'd see how good they are with a strike partner... playin up front on their own gives them no chance.

Correct

jamie has a bruised toe,and is getting a precationary scan at Murrayfield about now.

The same erses on here have slagged Driver,Wallace,Berra,Elliott and jamie.

at some stage

Well said.

A couple of the comments on this thread have been frankly disgusting.

Hard as nails wishing career ending injuries on a young player who has consistently tried his best for the club, despite often being hung out to dry by management.

Archived