Mole Has Suspected Fractured Foot.

MackaysCentreSpot

I think Mole's best role would be as a Kevin Davies type of striker.

I like Mole's workrate and effort. But he is not going to be a poacher and I think he could bring most to the team if he could work on his aggression/strength as a player who roughs up the opposition.

I don't think we've seen the best of him at Hearts - and this has almost all been due to the management hanging him out to dry on repeated occasions.

I think Mole's best role would be as a Kevin Davies type of striker.

I like Mole's workrate and effort. But he is not going to be a poacher and I think he could bring most to the team if he could work on his aggression/strength as a player who roughs up the opposition.

I don't think we've seen the best of him at Hearts - and this has almost all been due to the management hanging him out to dry on repeated occasions.

I dont really agree, I think his pace and drive is more potent that his battling aspects, he doesnt show it often, but he has a cracking turn of a pace.

I think he like most others have suffered for being played as a lone striker.

I think he is the sort of guy who would score a lot if the midfield created space for him around the 18 yard area.

It looks like he could be fit to play a part on Saturday.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1468571,00.html

He looks like he's playing rugby in that photo. That would explain a lot, maybe he was walking towards Murrayfield one Saturday and walked into the Tynecastle dressing room by mistake, then he was too embarrassed to admit his error and by some freak of selection ended up in the first team.

Colonel Kurtz

There waqs nowt wrong with him

Ive had worse as a kid and still done a paper round ,and went back for the news at night.

Mind you a trip to York would have been ok

Archived