Tullberg injured again.

jambojim52

Vlad needs to replace those mircle medical sticks, he took on a couple fo years ago as since then we've taken on a team + of injured players. There's something not quite right here, we seem to sign a player he is then injured or not fit or both, may be just may be medical sticks are not the answer, maybe we need proper coaches, fitness experts, doctors and the like, far fetched I know but worth a try.

Generic Username
Vlad needs to replace those mircle medical sticks, he took on a couple fo years ago as since then we've taken on a team + of injured players. There's something not quite right here, we seem to sign a player he is then injured or not fit or both, may be just may be medical sticks are not the answer, maybe we need proper coaches, fitness experts, doctors and the like, far fetched I know but worth a try.

Someone tried an arguement of a similar ilk about a month ago;

I'd like to see the list of players Hearts SIGNED injured against those not injured since Romanov came in.

The pole Mworeic (spelling?) is the only one I can think of, having come from Kaunas with his knee troubles.

I don't believe it's entirely the medical teams fault, although part of the blame may well lie with them but as I said to Prancer, we do seem to sign injury prone players. That's the big problem.

No ones got a gripe with the medical team in relation to Bruno or Robbie, they've not been rushed back and have come into the team again 100% fit and raring to go.

Funny i don't see MT being called Tolyberg or no.9 ;)

That would be because he has not yet shown himself to be as terrible a player as Zaliukas, Beniusis, Ivaskevicius and Ksanavicius.

Your comments are getting really tedious now tbh, shame really, you used to be able to have a debate.

Charlie-Brown

We have seen Tullberg play as often as 'The Sausage' / No16 BH - both have mostly been injured yet one has already been labelled that's all.

I can see what prancer is getting at tho, How many players have we had with Vlad flu? Mystery illnesses that the club don't or won't explain. Too many times we have to take that a player is injured and then be seen running for a bus( well not quite, but you know what I mean)Either the physio's or the training methods need revised. We train at the very best place in Riccarton, with the Uni's sports injury team. Why then does he need to go home?

Being interested in a number of sports, one of the things I often feel is responsible is that the players are in fact too highly trained. It almost seems to me that their muscles etc are so brittle almost because they are so highly conditioned.

We have an example just now with Vancouvers NHL team. The goalkeeper who is renowned for his fitness, trains hard, and prior to games does a considerable amount of muscle exercises. On Saturday because Canucks played a game early in the day it was mentioned he was unable to carry out his normal loosening up exercises. The inevitable occurred he made a slide across the goal a simple movement and strained or tore a groin, possibly out for weeks. It seems that the injuries sustained now are groin or ham string. Too finely tuned, prepared beyond the actual need.

As has been adequately proved recently by some Hearts players there are also wage thieves without a conscience.

For information only. NHL teams only describe injuries as upper or lower body.

I love how we're blaming Tullberg as if he wants this to happen.

:laugh:

He is killing the club every day.

These 'faked' injuries are nothing more than an attempt to engineer a move to Celtic.

He is killing the club every day.

These 'faked' injuries are nothing more than an attempt to engineer a move to Celtic.

Hes just a waige theif.

Hearts manager Csaba Laszlo will now consult club medical staff and sport director Anatoli Korobochka before deciding on the best course of action for Tullberg, who has made just two appearances this season

:mad::mad::mad:

When Tulberg got another muscle tear didn't Csaba say it was something to do with the length of the grass over here ? I'm not joking.:sad:

Hes just a waige theif.

Chris I feel this whole sorry episode is YOUR fault. First you adopted "shagger" and look what happened to him. Then you took Mike's pic for your profile and he's goosed. Gonna leave our unproven injury prone strikers alone sir :mad:

:P

The medical staff are clearly rubbish. Bruno is being forced to run to them when he scores and Robbie has been tortured into saying nice things about them in the press.

And Tullberg's just here to steal wages.

Yes, it's all a conspiracy.

Get shot of this wage thief and that pole also.

I hope we dont sign any new players in the Jan window.

Time to stick with our young guns now (Glen etc). These guys actually want to play for Hearts and would give 100%.

Tullberg GTF!:mad:

The gamble on his fitness has not worked. Might be harsh, but I would give him a month to see where we are at - if not back playing we really need to think about sending the lad back to Italy.

Tullberg fit or not, Jan is a MUST for beefing up the forward line.

Charlie-Brown
The gamble on his fitness has not worked. Might be harsh, but I would give him a month to see where we are at - if not back playing we really need to think about sending the lad back to Italy.

Tullberg fit or not, Jan is a MUST for beefing up the forward line.

Nade back to burger king then? :)

whether he is unlucky or a wage thief doesn't really matter,what is cast iron is that he is, at the moment ,a luxury and given our financial situation,we just can't afford anymore of them on our wage bill at the moment....................

get rid asap imho.............................:nono:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Dont tell me you are going down THAT route again after last time?! :eek:

Have you never heard the expression once bitten, twice shy?!

What a terrible turn of events for the lad but the blame must lie firmly at the medics door.

Didn't they assess him prior to him signing on loan? Didn't they ascertain how bad his injury still was prior to him resuming training?

Given that Obua has also been out with "muscle ache" after a flight beggars belief.

What a waste of money!!

Don't know who Hearts employ as medical staff but do wonder if things are optimal. I say this as a medic with plenty injuries over the years and knowing who I would go to see! Do know that a good thigh tear can take a long time to heal if not properly treated but was his injury not early July? Possibly not keen to risk further injury when on loan. If we can terminate loan (which I doubt) that may be best for all.

The Mighty Thor
Heart of Midlothian - The only football club in the world where players join injured.

:rolleyes:

slight amendment made.

Who is blaming Tullberg?

The blame lies solely with Zaliukas.

The Mighty Thor
John Brown didn't join us injured..........

johnnyclueless Brown-eyeuseless was a stinking lith anyway!

Happy now? :)

That would be because he has not yet shown himself to be as terrible a player as Zaliukas, Beniusis, Ivaskevicius and Ksanavicius.

Your comments are getting really tedious now tbh, shame really, you used to be able to have a debate.

You actually defeat the point you were trying to make here IMO.

In the private wee ding dong a few are having on various threads with Charlie Brown, from what i have read (i tend to go past those posts)is that folk are arguing back that other players from other countries get 'petty names' and that there are terrible players picked on by the Hearts support from all nationalities. CB thinks that a lot of the time that 'petty name' calling of players on here ** is attached to players from a certain country too quickly and eagerly.

So why when responding back to CB did you find it possible to name (4) players from one country when the arguement all along has been that there are many players from many countries who could fall into the terrible player category.

**BH i know you are not one of those, but that is how your reply came across to me. I may have picked the tone of it up wrong. ;)

ps I still find it amusing that folk use Beniusis in these sort of arguements.........the boy hardly played for us to be given a rating imo, it sort of in a way backs up CB.

Charlie-Brown
johnnyclueless Brown-eyeuseless was a stinking lith anyway!

Happy now? :)

Don't really see the need but anyway.......back in the day we didn't let 'injured' players like Brown join us.....damned if we do, damned if we don't! :)

The Mighty Thor
Don't really see the need but anyway.......back in the day we didn't let 'injured' players like Brown join us.....damned if we do, damned if we don't! :)

Christ humour's in short supply these days!

Why we would take on an injured player is beyond me. regardless of his nationality.

best in the land

get rid in january imo.

csabas signings have not been too impressive so far.

obua

mrowiec

tullberg

kello

ballogh

disaster. poor judgment.

needs to do far better in january.

Time for him to leave, he's never gonna be fit.. Reminds me of a certain some body who we had not to long ago....

Dont understand why we got him on loan anyway, he's been injured since day one.. Post him back to wot ever club he came from..

I think a lot of it may be in Tullberg's head, that was something that Csaba alluded to just before he went back to Denmark the first time

I think we should cut our losses and get someone fit and hungry in who's fit to wear the no. 9

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
get rid in january imo.

csabas signings have not been too impressive so far.

obua

mrowiec

tullberg

kello

ballogh

disaster. poor judgment.

needs to do far better in january.

Definitely NOT his signings.

Archived