Sportscene highlights programme

Victorian

pat 'the hobo t***' nevin at it again...

creaming his knickers about the scintilating, free flowing, attacking flair of the lochend nomads.

has he been watching them during the past 2 months?

on to hearts.... he gave a begrudging, resigned acknowledgment of how bruno's free-kick was "a good free kick".... however it really should have been saved and that the keeper will be disappointed with it.

fek off you trumped up little hobo myth-meister.

:hobofish:

:107years:

and rest.

NEXT.

Nelly Terraces

Good rant there Victorian.

Nevin - good taste in music, utterly gash taste in football teams.

:107years: ya hobomoid.

Like you said mate...

NEXT!

pat 'the hobo t***' nevin at it again...

creaming his knickers about the scintilating, free flowing, attacking flair of the lochend nomads.

has he been watching them during the past 2 months?

on to hearts.... he gave a begrudging, resigned acknowledgment of how bruno's free-kick was "a good free kick".... however it really should have been saved and that the keeper will be disappointed with it.

fek off you trumped up little hobo myth-meister.

:hobofish:

:107years:

and rest.

NEXT.

I thought Rat Nevin and the Ginger Tosser were gritting there teeth at every positive point they made about us... I can't believe they had the gall to detract from both Hearts goals... couple of prize minges.:mad:

I quite like that we are making them squirm and forced to say positive things about Hearts. Also it is still a whole better than Scotsport was. :)

I didn't get that impression (grudging praise through gritted teeth) at all. Nevin was full of praise for Andy Driver, and any team scoring 4 away from home in the SPL deserves some positive feedback.

Victorian, what do you mean by "nomads"?

I didn't get that impression (grudging praise through gritted teeth) at all. Nevin was full of praise for Andy Driver, and any team scoring 4 away from home in the SPL deserves some positive feedback.

Victorian, what do you mean by "nomads"?

Its a spelling error - he meant "gonads"..........:rolleyes:

Although much better than Scotscr*p these two-minutes on a Monday evening just don't do it. Match of the Day is the right format and timing, as is the BBC coverage of the Scottish Cup.

Don't have Setanta (who are obviously the people who won't allow a terrestrial/freeview highlights show) but can anyone say if its highlights package is worthwhile? What does it cost?

satan tv is much the same highlights wise - if you are an "infirm" fan its well worth the money as they spend all programme creaming themselves at how good Rantic are - Jim Duffy even had the gall to say Boruc was rightly yellow carded this week, cause he tried to take his leg away!!!!!!!!!!!!! Therefore never a red. :eek:

Tynecastle Valhalla

there are very few journalists or people in the media who are willing to give hearts any credit and in fact quite often it is the opposite - they always try and concentrate on the negatives.

however sportscene is much better than its predecessor and i would much rather watch nevin and gordon talk about football than the other jokers who have their own agendas. whilst they did not get excited when talking about us, they acknowledged our good run of form. i was dissapointed about the comments on brunos free kick - it was a great shot.

Archived