• Christos KARIPIDIS
    • Ruben PALAZUELOS
    • Andrew DRIVER
    • Christian NADE
    • David OBUA
    • Juho MAKELA

portobellojambo1

Time to vote again.

Team played well yesterday, and a number of players will have caught the eye. I thought Lee Wallace played very well yesterday, and the midfield did their job well, when we do lose against Falkirk it is usually because we let them take control of midfield and pass their way through us, Karipidis did a lot of work in that area (it is unfortunate that at times it often goes unnoticed by the fans)

But for me I thought Christophe Berra was superb in defence, even took time to venture forward, with ball at feet, on a couple of occasions (he actually ended up providing one of the best crosses, if not the best, into the box from wide left second half yesterday), and he gets my vote.

MODS - Could you sticky this please. Thank you.

Guest jambomickey
Time to vote again.

Team played well yesterday, and a number of players will have caught the eye. I thought Lee Wallace played very well yesterday, and the midfield did their job well, when we do lose against Falkirk it is usually because we let them take control of midfield and pass their way through us, Karipidis did a lot of work in that area (it is unfortunate that at times it often goes unnoticed by the fans)

But for me I thought Christophe Berra was superb in defence, even took time to venture forward, with ball at feet, on a couple of occasions (he actually ended up providing one of the best crosses, if not the best, into the box from wide left second half yesterday), and he gets my vote.

MODS - Could you sticky this please. Thank you.

aguiar gets my vote but i don't really want to vote a man of the match yesterday because i thought we played well as a team.

Everybody loves Baz

Thinking along the same lines as mickey here Ian, but if i have to pick one it will be Nade just for the effort he put in and the amount of headers he won.

Most players put in a good performance.. driver cause his goal was good wallace was pretty decent but few mistakes in defence.. but aguiar was the backbone of the team yesterday creating chances and his passing was superb so has to be him for me.

Very difficult this week.

Great performances from Wallace , Bruno , Driver and Nade.

But Berra was just superb and gets my vote.

:)

placed my vote for driver but it was more the driver-wallace partnership that i wanted to vote for.

a couple of years ago they played in place of skacel and fyssas for a game and you could tell that they knew each others game from the youth/reserves. i thought to myself that if we kept a hold of them and developed them right that we might have a partnership down that wing that could rival anything that even the old firm could field.

though they are both not the finished article yet, they are definitely getting there.

Went for Karipidis myself but like others have sadi lot of positives. I was at my son's game this morning and all the Falkirk fans are moaning that :-

• The foul for our first goal was by NADE
  • We are a stuffy team to play against who offer nothing in attack
  • Karapidis in the hole made it impossible for them to show their attacking flair
  • The second goal was only coz of a mistake by them
  • They should have equalised through Higdon at the death
  • they re optimistic of "doing"the hibs next week

So as even they singled him out karipidis gets my vote

Thunderstruck

A great team performance with the only downside being an off-colour performance by Jonsson. Difficult to single anyone out but will go for Driver as he was a thorn in their side all afternoon and his goal was quite superb.

Went for Karipidis myself but like others have sadi lot of positives. I was at my son's game this morning and all the Falkirk fans are moaning that :-

• The foul for our first goal was by NADE
  • We are a stuffy team to play against who offer nothing in attack
  • Karapidis in the hole made it impossible for them to show their attacking flair
  • The second goal was only coz of a mistake by them
  • They should have equalised through Higdon at the death
  • they re optimistic of "doing"the hibs next week

So as even they singled him out karipidis gets my vote

Falkirk fans continue to be the biggest greeting faced b******'s in the SPL. Every time we play them, you never hear any support or singing from them, just constant moaning :rolleyes:

MOM - Bruno for me.

Berra and Karapidis played well, Driver was always a danger but flitted in and out

Aguiar ran the show :)

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Too many stand out player's for me.So on occasion's like this i reckon the name of Csaba Laslo should be added to the list.

Therefore.

LF's Man of the Match against Falkirk is......

Csaba Laslo

Berra, Wallace, Neilson, Kari & Nade all played there part in a good performance and an important 3 points for us,

Burno just shades it over Driver for me, only just though, top marks for both players + 2 cracking goals fit to win any game :)

Some pretty decent performances throughout the team but yet again Bruno, Berra and Nade were the stand outs with Bruno just showing that little bit of extra quality.

Berra, Wallace, Karipidis, Bruno and Nade would have all deserved this award.

But Driver was just shades above everyone on the pitch.

bruno for me, for his once again, tireless efforts and some great passes

andy driver deserves a mention too for his work rate and him getting forward at every opportunity

Archived