New Players

thewanderer

Looking at the other SPL teams outwith the OF who would you sign to improve the team?

I think we need a centre half, right back, defensive mid, right mid and striker.

I'll say Wright (Killie), Dillon (Utd), Pascali (Killie), Flood and Sandaza (both Utd)

i thought darren barr was great for falkirk,good center half id have him instead of zaliukas

Strangely enough I was not all that impressed. He seems a good enough player but not as dominating as I would like.

if we get a defensive mid, then we won't need a new centre back since karipidis can move back then. only need one or the other

i'm quite happy with what we have at rb at the moment

agree on a striker

at right mid we have 3 players injured there just now, while short term we could use another player there, we'll have 2 back by the time the window opens again. only bring in a new player if someone else (larry) leaves

Yeh thats true bout Kari, i always thought he was solid at centre half. Chesney's not cutting it any more and Miko's not consistent enough for my liking.

As far as Larry is concerned, we'll see what happens when he gets fit.

berrathanhibs
Looking at the other SPL teams outwith the OF who would you sign to improve the team?

I think we need a centre half, right back, defensive mid, right mid and striker.

I'll say Wright (Killie), Dillon (Utd), Pascali (Killie), Flood and Sandaza (both Utd)

i think the days of us gettin players of other spl teams are over. vlad does'nt seem intrerested in purchising quality scottish players

Archived