brunos goal today!

jambo19

great freekick from a very talented player oh how we missed him last season.

keep it up bruno.

I agree but in the 2nd half he was really annoying me. All these stupid wee flicks instead of sticking his foot on it or the easy pass.

berrathanhibs
Still waiting on Prancer coming on telling us this guy doesn't deserve his contract renewed...

speakin o contracts why dont we put wan oan prancers heed.prancer dont know his ass fae his elbae:107years:

portobellojambo1

You watch something like that, and the goal he scored against Hibs from the free kick and he hits them so well. Then you watch him take corners or free kicks from wide areas around the box and wonder if you are watching the same player.

Guest Fabuloso

I see Scott Wilson continues to play daft music after every Hearts goal. That always annoyed me.

On a positive note - great goal.

I see Scott Wilson continues to play daft music after every Hearts goal. That always annoyed me.

On a positive note - great goal.

Which just goes to show that some people always have something to moan about. Even when we've just had our fourth win on the trot.

:rolleyes:

Personally, I like the music. It makes the goal more of an occasion and probably irritates the opposition a little too. All good in my book.

Guest Fabuloso
Which just goes to show that some people always have something to moan about. Even when we've just had our fourth win on the trot.

:rolleyes:

Personally, I like the music. It makes the goal more of an occasion and probably irritates the opposition a little too. All good in my book.

You're right in that I like a moan. Anyhow music drowns out the crowd noise and detracts from the atmosphere.

You're right in that I like a moan. Anyhow music drowns out the crowd noise and detracts from the atmosphere.

I take it you only come to Tynie for the atmosphere?

Agreed. Also, overly loud music before a big game. Kills off any chance of us creating an atmosphere.

Great free-kick. Good to see Bruno back, thought he was our best midfiedler the season he got crocked. A bit surprised he's not needed a break yet as he's played quite a lot of games since he came back but he seems to be getting stronger and stronger. It's also good to have a threat from free-kicks again. :)

Archived