Higdon

N User

Did he swing for Lee Wallace near the dugouts?

I'm in section G so I couldn't tell but it looked like it.

He also lunged 2 footed with studs and all we got was a throw-in. Seemed to get away with a lot.

loveofthegame
Did he swing for Lee Wallace near the dugouts?

I'm in section G so I couldn't tell but it looked like it.

He also lunged 2 footed with studs and all we got was a throw-in. Seemed to get away with a lot.

Didn't see that mate but definitely lunged at him in the corner by section N. And he fouled Berra pretty much every time they went up for a header and still won **** all of them! Just a big useless lump. Missed an absolute sitter in injury time too thankfully...

Seymour M Hersh

Not sure about the situation you mentioned, however, their no. 22 should have been booked straight after Wallace was. Lee was booked for a first foul, no. 22 avoided it. Absolutely no consistency from Smith.

Generic Username

Never mind Higgdon, what about the tag team effort getting done on Nade all day that went unnoticed by the officials.

Never mind Higgdon, what about the tag team effort getting done on Nade all day that went unnoticed by the officials.

Correct. absolutely shocking that they were allowed to "sandwich" Nade every time there was a high ball!

Higdon did foul all day though!! :107years:

Maroon tinted glasses 2

I will ask him if he did have a swing but i wouldnt put it past him, although i have spent the last couple of weeks noising him up that we would give them a gubbing today (that may have wound him up a bit) and he is still a bit annoyed that lost ?50 to me when i bet him he wouldnt score a hatrick against the hobo's (wanted him to try harder).

Suspect Device
I will ask him if he did have a swing but i wouldnt put it past him, although i have spent the last couple of weeks noising him up that we would give them a gubbing today (that may have wound him up a bit) and he is still a bit annoyed that lost ?50 to me when i bet him he wouldnt score a hatrick against the hobo's (wanted him to try harder).

was he the No 11 ?

if so, give him a small piece of advice.

Try headering the ball rather than shouldering the centre half.:rolleyes:

he may find this helps

was he the No 11 ?

if so, give him a small piece of advice.

Try headering the ball rather than shouldering the centre half.:rolleyes:

he may find this helps

If he was the No 11 give him one more bit advice, his challenge on Lee Wallace was shocking and next time if he can he should try and play football instead of trying to assualt our left back.

If he was as bad all the time as he looked today then maybe just pat him on the head and tell him to keep trying.....

Not sure about the situation you mentioned, however, their no. 22 should have been booked straight after Wallace was. Lee was booked for a first foul, no. 22 avoided it. Absolutely no consistency from Smith.

I was going to ask the same thing. Their number 22 got away with absolute murder this afternoon...and several times these incidents happened about 2 feet away from the linesman, who said not a cheep about it, of course. They really need to stop sending blind mutes to officiate at Tynecastle....

Archived